Danno

LSD tripper cuts of his peanuts, flushes them down the toilet.

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

LSD Tripper Amputates, Flushes Monster-Containing Testicles

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The use of the drug LSD, or commonly referred to as “acid,” appears to be increasing especially among young adults in Arcata, according to an Arcata Police Department press release issued yesterday.

On April 18, officers responded to a residence to assist the Arcata Mad River Ambulance with a 31-year-old male subject who had just castrated himself. Medical personnel and officers were unable to locate the subject’s testicles. He later told officers that he flushed them down the toilet as he feared they contained “monsters.”

The victim, who police say had a Tennessee address, was with several friends when he began to experience negative feelings. He was dropped off at the Jay Street residence, to which Arcata Police responded at 4:18 p.m. that day.

“We just thought it was an isolated incident,” said Police Chief Tom Chapman. He said calls to aid people having a bad experience with LSD or psilocybin mushrooms are “not uncommon.” But a flurry of subsequent incidents represent an unusual surge in LSD-related calls for service.

On May 8, a 21-year-old male subject took LSD and wandered away from his residence. He left his shoes, adequate clothing, and cell phone behind and did not tell anyone where he was going. He wandered around the forest for days while concerned friends and family looked for him. He eventually returned a couple days later.

On May 9, officers responded to the Mad River Hospital to assist with a combative 19-year-old male subject who was undergoing “flashbacks.” The subject had ingested LSD two weeks ago. Today, officers found him standing in the field being held by three friends who were attempting to get him into the emergency room. The friends were requesting police assistance and wanted their friend to get help. The officers detained the subject and held him for psychiatric evaluation by Humboldt County Mental Health.

Last night, officers responded to the 900 block of H Street where an 18-year-old male subject, who was under the influence of LSD, was throwing himself on the ground in the middle of the street. He was arrested and taken to jail.

Also last night, May 11,officers from APD assisted officers from UPD arrest a subject who was under the influence of LSD.

Officers from the Arcata Police Department also had two additional contacts with unrelated subjects undergoing “flashbacks.” Both were cared for by friends and family. One subject was taken out of the area and back home by his family.

The Arcata Police Department would like to remind you that the effects of LSD are extremely unpredictable. Many LSD users experience flashbacks long after initially using the drug. It is difficult to determine how long the effects of the LSD will last. The physical effects include dilated pupils, higher body temperature, increased heart rate and blood pressure, sweating, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, dry mouth, and tremors.

Some LSD users experience severe, terrifying thoughts and feelings, fear of losing control, fear of insanity and death, and despair while using LSD. Some fatal accidents have occurred during states of LSD intoxication.

http://www.arcataeye.com/2010/05/lsd-tripper-amputates-flushes-monster-containing-testicles-–-may-12-2010/

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

maybe we do need to legalize drugs, so more darwin themselves out of the gene pool.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Well, there's one less moron contaminating the gene pool :thumbs:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aw, nuts!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

On April 18, officers responded to a residence to assist the Arcata Mad River Ambulance with a 31-year-old male subject who had just castrated himself. Medical personnel and officers were unable to locate the subject’s testicles. He later told officers that he flushed them down the toilet as he feared they contained “monsters.”

The victim, who police say had a Tennessee address, was with several friends when he began to experience negative feelings. He was dropped off at the Jay Street residence, to which Arcata Police responded at 4:18 p.m. that day.

If you're going to use LSD, it's smart move to have someone with you. The guy that cut off his own balls probably wasn't too bright before using LSD.

Imagine when the LSD wore off. Sorry, pal, you flushed your nuts and there's nothing we can do about it.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Somene already said "Awh nuts." :(

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

LSD?

More likely the hazards of airline food.

Pee-Nuts?

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you're going to use LSD, it's smart move to have someone with you. The guy that cut off his own balls probably wasn't too bright before using LSD.

Imagine when the LSD wore off. Sorry, pal, you flushed your nuts and there's nothing we can do about it.

And how much LSD would you have to take to cut off your own nuts?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lesotho
Timeline

Doing LSD isn't a good sign of smarts to begin with.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Doing LSD isn't a good sign of smarts to begin with.

Lots of very smart people have used LSD. One example = Steve Jobs. LSD use is not related to level of intelligence.

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

And how much LSD would you have to take to cut off your own nuts?

If I took that much LSD, I cut your nuts off and call it a day.

LSD isn't an anesthetic so the guy felt his own castration.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011