peejay

Obama Won’t Enforce Existing Immigration Laws

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Anyway you slice it, immigration reform is a winner for illegals and a looser for Americans.

Can anyone imagine immigration-reform not giving a pass to all those who broke immigration laws coming here or over staying their visas?

What do Americans get in exchange.... Promises.

Before I would even be interested in discussing "immigration reform", a secure border would have to be in place.

That is not a "bargaining chip", thats a primary responsibility of the federal Govt.

Without that border being secure, there can be no "immigration reform".... only 'immigration processing"

because no matter what law you pass, the dynamics which bring these people here will still exists; A) The will to come. B) The ability to get here.

The only thing I am interested in doing is, making it more and more difficult for them to function here, to succeed here, to stay here.

This effort will return some home and send the word back home that it is not so easy any more.

At some time in the future if the Border is really secure and the proven safeguards are in place to prevent illegals from functioning, then I would consider how we deal with the undocumented folks here.

IN the meantime a lot of honest hard working people are working and making (comparatively) good money, having a standard of living which only the Wealthy have back home.

They get many freebies paid for by US tax payers so even with the hassle of being undocumented... they still have a pretty sweet life here and the rewards of coming here illegally are paying off quite well.

Would they like to "come out of the shadows"???

Yeah I guess.... but this is a national crisis they played a big part in creating so my sympathy is limited and it seems to diminish the more demanding they get.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Geez - if no one can get 'their' version of an immigration bill passed -

can we at least get a 1 time tax credit, capped at 25,000 usd, for all expenses incurred for bringing over our spouses and children??

You know - a 'benefit' for doing it the legal way.

Should be an easy thing to sneak in, sideways, for any upcoming changes in the IRS tax code.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

because it makes the birthers look like fools for keeping this going. + he doesn't have to.

his birth was announced in 2 honolulu newspapers in august 1961. link either #1. it was planned almost 50 years ago for a kenyan to be the president of the US. or #2. he was born in hawaii. which one sounds likely & which one just sounds stupid?

it is not unusual even to this day for grandparents to place birth announcements in their hometown newspaper, regardless of where the child was born.

it was much more common 50 years ago. perhaps you are not old enough to remember, or were not high enough on the social scale to be aware of the practice.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
or were not high enough on the social scale to be aware of the practice.

*Waits for BY to post social scale graph* :P

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

and yet we still have not seen a legitimate long form. all we have to go on is an evasive answer from a Hawaii official that there is some kind of "certificate of live birth", just like the one i had from maryland in the same time frame, that was not good enough to get a passport with. i had to get a long form. surely osama has one. why not show it and be done with? why spend over 2 million dollars in legal fees to avoid doing so?

I used the short form to get my passport and also in support of the 129-F. No problems.

Birthers are essentially cave men and women with furniture...get a grip dude.

I really don't give a s**t one way or another but that was funny.... :rofl:

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Filed: Other Timeline

Why won't Obama enforce immigration law?

Short version: 'cause he's not in law enforcement. He is the King legislator, da man. And if he takes a look at our immigration system, he *might* see that it is not working as dandy as it should, and instead of spending billions on a fence and other goodies, or encouraging more raids which would upset voters, he might do what Reagan and other Presidents (of both parties) have done before: turning illegal immigrants into legal immigrants with the stroke of a pen.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

and yet we still have not seen a legitimate long form. all we have to go on is an evasive answer from a Hawaii official that there is some kind of "certificate of live birth", just like the one i had from maryland in the same time frame, that was not good enough to get a passport with. i had to get a long form. surely osama has one. why not show it and be done with? why spend over 2 million dollars in legal fees to avoid doing so?

You understand that the birth certificate has been produced and approved by your vital stats people, that there actually is an instituion in your country that vets applications for presidential candidatess, that the Supreme Court (mostly Republican appointed) have thrown out cases brought forth because they deemed this having no legal merti, that the birth certificate has been scanned and posted (seal and all), that there was a birth announcement in Hawaii 48 years ago in two independent newspapers announcing the birth of this little boy in Hawaii back then, and that despite all this evidence, some of you guys still believe in fairy tales. People announce births and weddings and birthdays all the time in newspapers..

Or the alternative hypothesis is that despite all he's really not an American. Snopes has shown this to be false, factcheck org has shown this to be false, the courts won't touch it, even mainstream Republican politicians have stopped this nonsense and yet .....

the family announces his birth almost 50 years ago like a zillion people do...and they did this KNOWING he would be president a half a century later....wow great thinking, great cover up man. Conspiracy theories can be interesting, but this is not one of them. How do you explain the announcement in the Hawaiian papers? The gov't was in on this conspiracy to have Barack Obama elected 48 years later and had to start with fake announcements? If he camem from Kenya, US law required him /his parents to have a passport for him. That law was in place a year before his birth.

I think even if you birthers were there at the birth, you still won't accept it man.

Just my humble opinion...

2007 Nov 30: Met in Las Vegas, Nevada

2009 Jul 13: Proposed/Engaged in Sedona, Arizona

2009 Dec 26: Married in Tucson, Arizona

USCIS

2009 Dec 30: Filed I-130

2010 Jan 02: I-130 delivered

2010 Jan 07: NOA1 - email - CSC

2010 Jan 11: Received NOA1 hardcopy

2010 Mar 24: NOA2 - email & text - NVC

2010 Mar 29: Received NOA2 hardcopy

I-130 was approved in 76 days from NOA1 date

NVC

2010 Mar 30: NVC received - case# assigned - emails given to NVC

2010 Mar 30: Opted in - DS3032 emailed to NVC

2010 Mar 31: Received AOS bill & DS3032 - paid AOS

2010 Apr 05: Online payment portal confirms paid AOS(Apr 2 processing date)

2010 Apr 05: Sent I-864 package

2010 Apr 15: EP confirmation email

2010 Apr 15: IV bill generated & paid

2010 Apr 15: Email confirmation - receipt of DS3032

2010 Apr 16: IV bill confirmed paid - sent DS230 package

2010 Apr 19: NVC operator confirms I864 & DS230 documents have been received

2010 Apr 21: AVR confirms all documents received Apr 19th

2010 Apr 23: Email from NVC: case complete - confirmed by NVC - sign in fail

Completed in 24 days

CONSULATE

2010 May 27: Email from NVC - consulate received file - interview Montreal Jul 27th

2010 Jun 16: Medical @ Woking Medical Centre, Vancouver, Canada - APPROVED

2010 Jul 27: Interview @ US Consulate in Montreal, Canada - APPROVED

Your interview took 201 days from your I-130 NOA1 date

2010 Aug 13:POE Washington - APPROVED

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

2012 May 14 - mailed I-751

2012 May 16 - delivered @ CSC

2012 Jun 18 - I 551 stamp

2012 Jun 28 - biometrics appointment NOA notice date Jun 7

2012 Dec 20 - approved

Filed: Timeline

it is not unusual even to this day for grandparents to place birth announcements in their hometown newspaper, regardless of where the child was born.

it was much more common 50 years ago. perhaps you are not old enough to remember, or were not high enough on the social scale to be aware of the practice.

are you serious dude? i tried common sense once, lets try it one more time... this time we'll use undeniable motive, power, & money of others to reach our rational conclusion.

ok, so lets hypothetically assume obama isn't a USC. therefore he is ineligible to be the POTUS. his grandparents placed birth announcments in the honolulu newspapers 50 years ago, even though he was born outside the US. ever since he had ambition to become a national political figure the democratic party elite, their supporters, & the liberal media have been hiding this information from the public.

during the democratic nomination process and during the presidential elections, there were several people with extraordinary motive to prove he was not eligible. these people include bill & hillary clinton along w/ their supporters (1/2 of the democratic party). also included is the entire republican party...all of them. and arguably one of if not the most powerful man in the news rupert murdoch & his news empire. these same people also possess incredible, almost unimaginable power & money.

the common sense part. with all the motive, power, & money in play for what 2-3 years now. don't you think someone would have come up w/ proof that he was born outside of the US? notice none of the 'motivated, powerful, wealthy' people we're talking about are know as 'birthers'. the claim that he was born outside of the US is just ridiculous shooter. if it were true, it would have been proven & plastered all over the actual media. its not, its plastered all over the rightwing nutcase looney blogs. cmon shooter, you have to see that this 'birther' business is complete BS.

7yqZWFL.jpg

It is early in the day, but I think you deserve a Golden Feces award for this post!

GoldenPoop.png

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS