Obama 2012

Abortion In Oklahoma: We'll Make You Think Twice

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I guess the real question presented is... Why the ** would someone even want to live in Oklahoma? Shitty college football teams, shitty basketball team, and all you've got is texas below you to make you look good. :rofl:

:secret: that's where texas sends their ugly cousins to live.

*runs from smoke*

you are right about all we have are the facts. texas sucks & kansas blows.

and if you walk barefoot in oklahoma, you get hickies on your feet because it sucks so bad there. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

ok. 3 of the top 4 NFL draft picks & 4 of the top 21 came from oklahoma. college titles aren't everything. although OU has 7 & the thunder sure kicked the sh!t outta the lakers the other night didn't they? lets see what happens from here on out. 2-2 & oklahoma was suppose to get swept.. :whistle:

you are right about all we have are the facts. texas sucks & kansas blows.

Wow, 7 national championships, thats quite good...... for a second rate school. USC has 11 national championships in football, 7 Heisman trophy winners, and 11 people in the NFL hall of fame. Wow, you're bragging about evening a series up? I guess that's all you've got when it comes to basketball. Don't worry, we'll fix that tonight.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i think more woman than you want to admit use abortion as birth control. apparently so do the lawmakers in oklahoma. so they're making them watch it. not the PP videos, the real procedure. don't like? tough sh!t buddy. don't have an abortion in oklahoma.

Full-on abortion as birth control? From what I understand it isn't exactly a pleasant thing to go through - unless you're somehow counting morning after pills, but that wouldn't really be the same thing.

As to the Oklahoma lawmakers, well... they are a bunch of cowardly little $hits who want other people to do their dirty work for them.

Filed: Timeline

Wow, 7 national championships, thats quite good...... for a second rate school. USC has 11 national championships in football, 7 Heisman trophy winners, and 11 people in the NFL hall of fame. Wow, you're bragging about evening a series up? I guess that's all you've got when it comes to basketball. Don't worry, we'll fix that tonight.

usc is about to pay dearly for running a pro football team in the ncaa, why else would petey run off to seatle? we all know he can't coach on the next level, he's already proved that. you really want to include OJ's glory in your boasts?

not bragging about an even series. just pointing out that the lakers have are having trouble w/ the team they were suppose to sweep. but, hey they're from cali. where its common to keep lowering the bar to make yourselves feel exceptional. ;)

Full-on abortion as birth control? From what I understand it isn't exactly a pleasant thing to go through - unless you're somehow counting morning after pills, but that wouldn't really be the same thing.

As to the Oklahoma lawmakers, well... they are a bunch of cowardly little $hits who want other people to do their dirty work for them.

it happens often, don't act like it doesn't.

if only an aborted fetus could tell us how it feels.

yah they're cowardly little sh!ts alright, i bet they're on the internet talking sh!t about someone right now. :whistle:

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Actually this was the "laugh quote" of the story...

" But Democratic Gov. Brad Henry has called the legislation "an unconstitutional attempt by the Oklahoma legislature to insert government into the private lives and decisions of its citizens."

He must be one of the "New" Democrats which want to stay out of peoples lives... and healthcare and food and, MPG ... and business.

We need to expedite him to Washington.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

usc is about to pay dearly for running a pro football team in the ncaa, why else would petey run off to seatle? we all know he can't coach on the next level, he's already proved that. you really want to include OJ's glory in your boasts?

not bragging about an even series. just pointing out that the lakers have are having trouble w/ the team they were suppose to sweep. but, hey they're from cali. where its common to keep lowering the bar to make yourselves feel exceptional. ;)

it happens often, don't act like it doesn't.

if only an aborted fetus could tell us how it feels.

yah they're cowardly little sh!ts alright, i bet they're on the internet talking sh!t about someone right now. :whistle:

Anyone that would rather have an abortion than require their partner to wear a condom or take the pill isn't going to be persuaded to not have an abortion by an ultrasound - and quite frankly suggesting this is a normal thing for people to be doing is quite nonsensical. However, let's assume that, being generous 20%. of those getting abortions fall into this bizarre category, what about the other people who have made a choice to have an abortion after careful and arduous consideration? What of the Dr's and nurses who are required to go through this? How many fetus do you think will end up being born and living a happy life as a result of this well thought out, totally unpatronising law?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Anyone that would rather have an abortion than require their partner to wear a condom or take the pill isn't going to be persuaded to not have an abortion by an ultrasound - and quite frankly suggesting this is a normal thing for people to be doing is quite nonsensical. However, let's assume that, being generous 20%. of those getting abortions fall into this bizarre category, what about the other people who have made a choice to have an abortion after careful and arduous consideration? What of the Dr's and nurses who are required to go through this? How many fetus do you think will end up being born and living a happy life as a result of this well thought out, totally unpatronising law?

1 is 1 too many. i'm fairly sure the dr's & nurses know what they do for a living. 1 child being born is an accomplishment & worth the effort. if you don't like the law, go elsewhere to have an abortion.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

1 is 1 too many. i'm fairly sure the dr's & nurses know what they do for a living. 1 is an accomplishment & worth the effort. if you don't like the law, go elsewhere to have an abortion.

Dr's and nurses didn't ever sign up to make moral decisions on behalf of their patients or beat them with morality sticks. You may think each and every fetus is sacred, and more valuable than the mother, but not everyone believes that to be true and legally they have no requirement to do so. I expect most people that find this law insidious and have access to the choice of having an abortion elsewhere will do so, the rest will go through the motions in order to make you feel better.

Edited by Madame Cleo

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Dr's and nurses didn't ever sign up to make moral decisions on behalf of their patients or beat them with morality sticks. You may think each and every fetus is sacred, and more valuable than the mother, but not everyone believes that to be true and legally they have no requirement to do so. I expect most people that find this law insidious and have access to the choice of having an abortion elsewhere will do so, the rest will go through the motions in order to make you feel better.

the dr's & nurses make that moral decision everyday on their way to work. if it bothers them to discuss their work, maybe they should find different work. not everyone agrees w/ you either. if they want to have an abortion in oklahoma,it is the law that they do this. noone is going thru any motions for me, i had nothing to do w/ this law. does it make you feel better to try & blame me for others not agreeing w/ you?

7yqZWFL.jpg

the dr's & nurses make that moral decision everyday on their way to work. if it bothers them to discuss their work, maybe they should find different work. not everyone agrees w/ you either. if they want to have an abortion in oklahoma,it is the law that they do this. noone is going thru any motions for me, i had nothing to do w/ this law. does it make you feel better to try & blame me for others not agreeing w/ you?

Oh, so any Dr or nurse that is uncomfortable putting a patient through this unnecessary and potentially traumatic expeirence should simply quit? Sound advice.

How do you work out I'm blaming you for anything? I simply said that these kind of laws seem to make you feel better because for some reason you believe that this will help solve some problem that in reality only exists in the minds of those who can't understand why a woman should never be held hostage by the normal functions of her body.

Oh, so any Dr or nurse that is uncomfortable putting a patient through this unnecessary and potentially traumatic expeirence should simply quit? Sound advice.

How do you work out I'm blaming you for anything? I simply said that these kind of laws seem to make you feel better because for some reason you believe that this will help solve some problem that in reality only exists in the minds of those who can't understand why a woman should never be held hostage by the normal functions of her body.

if they have no issue with performing an abortion. why would they have issue discussing it? and now the same question for the patient...as you said: 'people who have made a choice to have an abortion after careful and arduous consideration.'

so whats the problem with discussing it?

no. you said: 'I expect most people that find this law insidious and have access to the choice of having an abortion elsewhere will do so, the rest will go through the motions in order to make you feel better.'

you see where you were blaming me there? & didn't say what you posted above. ;)

'a woman should never be held hostage by the normal functions of her body'

:o did you just say some woman use abortion as birth control? the nerve of you!

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

First, my personal opinion on abortion should have no bearing on what other people are forced to do by law. That someone has a moral slant against abortion does not mean it needs to be a law that affects everyone.

"nd, it is horrifically insulting to any thinking person to imply that abortion is Ok if you first listen to the baby's heart. So "OK, you can kill your baby, but only if you see his picture first and listen to his heart"

I am SO glad I do not live in a conservative state anymore

if they have no issue with performing an abortion. why would they have issue discussing it? and now the same question for the patient...as you said: 'people who have made a choice to have an abortion after careful and arduous consideration.'

so whats the problem with discussing it?

no. you said: 'I expect most people that find this law insidious and have access to the choice of having an abortion elsewhere will do so, the rest will go through the motions in order to make you feel better.'

you see where you were blaming me there? & didn't say what you posted above. ;)

'a woman should never be held hostage by the normal functions of her body'

:o did you just say some woman use abortion as birth control? the nerve of you!

The problem is the government telling you what you must discuss and with whom. Good grief.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla