one...two...tree

Photos from Yesterday's Protest in Arizona

41 posts in this topic

Ever wonder why a sitting US congressman such as Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) is so anally obsessed with fighting any enforcement of illegal immigration laws and spends most of his time on illegal alien issues instead of on American issues.

He is Latin American so he is naturally going to look out for them.

Until Americans come out on the street and speak up against this, nothing will change. Actually as their number increase exponentially due to immigration, you'll have less and less of a chance to voice your own opinion. Eight per cent of the world's population is Latin American yet they already dominate 3/4 of both the legal and illegal immigration to America.

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Bingo! That is a major reason the Dumbocrats love illegal aliens. There are huge swaths of Houston in which the districts are drawn along racial lines, but large numbers are ineligible to vote. The Hispanic representatives owe their very existence to the large numbers of illegal aliens in their district. I seriously doubt that is what our founding fathers intended. How could they know it would come to this?

Ever wonder why a sitting US congressman such as Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) is so anally obsessed with fighting any enforcement of illegal immigration laws and spends most of his time on illegal alien issues instead of on American issues. And that is the congressman writing the House version of the upcoming so-called misnamed "immigration reform" legislation (aka: mass illegal alien amnesty) the Dems are pushing before they are booted out in 2010 mid-terms.

It ain't about the American people anymore...its all about maintaining political power at any cost. No wonder Americans are disgusted with their government.

If an amnesty immigration bill is forced through this year, even I'd be tempted to take up a tea party sign. Seriously.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
It ain't about the American people anymore...its all about maintaining political power at any cost.

:thumbs:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

of course why stop at the photos when one can see video of the mob in action.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/immigration/immigration_protest_small_riot_042310

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

of course why stop at the photos when one can see video of the mob in action.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/immigration/immigration_protest_small_riot_042310

everybody knows that latinos are not responsible for their own actions. it's always some white guy's fault.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

It ain't about the American people anymore...its all about maintaining political power at any cost. No wonder Americans are disgusted with their government.

Any more?

When has it ever been any different?

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

There was a problem in arizona last year i believe, where the police were stopping 'suspicious' people and putting them in holding facilities. the problem you may ask...... US LEGAL RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS WERE PUT INTO THOSE HOLDING FACILITIES, light skinned black people, and latins who were here legally had their lives disrupted and their rights infringed upon because people are relying on racial profiling to get things done. PAALLLEEEASEEE!!!!!! Since when is racial profiling ok? They say that this bill will not lead to racial profiling, and that the police cannot stop you just on the color of your skin... scenario ...~~ i am driving my car, i am pulled over for a routine traffic stop, license, registration, proof of insurance, and by the way, do you have proof that your husband is here legally? please, this is no one else's business.

My link

Civil rights leader Al Sharpton said it was people's moral obligation to stand against this profiling in Arizona.

"Make no mistake about it. This is not a fight between minorities," he said. "This is a fight for justice and fairness for everyone."

Sharpton said protesters would bring people from around the country to Arizona who will walk down the streets with no identity cards and submit themselves to arrest.

"What is the difference between us and any Mexican, or any Asian, or anyone else?" he asked. "We will bring freedom walkers to Arizona just like freedom riders went to the deep South 50 years ago."

"Tall, dark and handsome with an amazing smile. He gave me butterflies every time he looked my way. I knew he was the one."- Me

I-129F NOA1 : April 5, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : April 28, 2008

NVC Left : Aug.18, 2008

Packet 3 Received: Sept. 3, 2008

Interview Date : Dec. 18, 2008

APPROVED!!!!

Dec. 19, 2008- Alfredo comes home!

Jan. 5, 2009: Alfredo and I become husband and Wife

March 10, 2009 AOS paperwork sent, will wait for it to arrive via tracking #

March 12, 2009 AOS paperwork arrives in Chicago

March 23, 2009 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765

March 30, 2009-Biometrics letter received, appt date April 10th @11am philly office

April 10, 2009-Biometrics appt. done, in and out in 15 minutes

Nov. 18, 2009-Card production ordered

9q7SPs.jpg

weddingpics082-1.jpg

IgJym4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

There was a problem in arizona last year i believe, where the police were stopping 'suspicious' people and putting them in holding facilities. the problem you may ask...... US LEGAL RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS WERE PUT INTO THOSE HOLDING FACILITIES, light skinned black people, and latins who were here legally had their lives disrupted and their rights infringed upon because people are relying on racial profiling to get things done. PAALLLEEEASEEE!!!!!! Since when is racial profiling ok? They say that this bill will not lead to racial profiling, and that the police cannot stop you just on the color of your skin... scenario ...~~ i am driving my car, i am pulled over for a routine traffic stop, license, registration, proof of insurance, and by the way, do you have proof that your husband is here legally? please, this is no one else's business.

My link

Civil rights leader Al Sharpton said it was people's moral obligation to stand against this profiling in Arizona.

"Make no mistake about it. This is not a fight between minorities," he said. "This is a fight for justice and fairness for everyone."

Sharpton said protesters would bring people from around the country to Arizona who will walk down the streets with no identity cards and submit themselves to arrest.

"What is the difference between us and any Mexican, or any Asian, or anyone else?" he asked. "We will bring freedom walkers to Arizona just like freedom riders went to the deep South 50 years ago."

Forgive me but your story sounds about as accurate as your link.

If they were locking people up in AZ for not having a passport on them to prove citizenship, half the state would have been locked up.

You can do better.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Al Donkeyton is not a good example of a credible source.

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

please, this is no one else's business.

Come again? Damn straight it's their business.

Have you ever read about how illegal immigrants are treated in Mexico?

Forgive me but your story sounds about as accurate as your link.

If they were locking people up in AZ for not having a passport on them to prove citizenship, half the state would have been locked up.

You can do better.

Like i said i didnt quote anything, i cannot remember the details, but the sheriff's name was Joseph Arpaio. but i remember that there were huge problems with stopping 'suspicious' people and detaining them until they could prove legal residency or citizenship was that they were detaining us citizens and legal residents that just happened to not have their papers on them that day. Here is the link that i put above, b/c apparently it didnt work. My point is immigration status or lack there of should not be an issue if people are not doing anythign wrong. If people are robbing a bank, or breaking and entering, and are caught, sure, look up their immigration status, if they are illegal, send them back, but if people are not doing anything wrong, it should be against the law to question anybody about their immigration status otherwise. The link that didnt work is below.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/news/breakingnews/view/20100426-266558/Thousands-march-in-Arizona-vs-immigration-law

Joseph Arpaio facing possible sanctions for destroying racial profiling records, ... HMMM go figure

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/04/joe-arpaios-sheriffs-offi_n_450371.html

Story of latins being arrested based on 'suspicion of being illegal'

http://www.aztlan.net/arrested_on_suspicion_of_being_illegal.htm

FOUND A STORY OF DETAINING OF LEGAL RESIDENT AND CITIZENS BASED ON SUSPICION

http://washingtonindependent.com/55686/aclu-sues-sheriff-joe-arpaio-for-arrest-and-detention-of-u-s-citizen

"Tall, dark and handsome with an amazing smile. He gave me butterflies every time he looked my way. I knew he was the one."- Me

I-129F NOA1 : April 5, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : April 28, 2008

NVC Left : Aug.18, 2008

Packet 3 Received: Sept. 3, 2008

Interview Date : Dec. 18, 2008

APPROVED!!!!

Dec. 19, 2008- Alfredo comes home!

Jan. 5, 2009: Alfredo and I become husband and Wife

March 10, 2009 AOS paperwork sent, will wait for it to arrive via tracking #

March 12, 2009 AOS paperwork arrives in Chicago

March 23, 2009 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765

March 30, 2009-Biometrics letter received, appt date April 10th @11am philly office

April 10, 2009-Biometrics appt. done, in and out in 15 minutes

Nov. 18, 2009-Card production ordered

9q7SPs.jpg

weddingpics082-1.jpg

IgJym4.png

So out of 1000 arrests, how many were citizens?

It's interesting that much like a battered wife who defends her husband, some are angry with authorities rather than the perpetrators.

Edited by Ali G.