one...two...tree

Photos from Yesterday's Protest in Arizona

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

363870.jpg

Robert Kuhn, of Phoenix, holds an American flag in a support SB 1070 at the Arizona Capitol on Friday, April 23, 2010. Kuhn said, " I am here to support Gov. Brewer who signed the bill to reduce the sanctuary city".

363872.jpg

Police get ready for any riot situation at the Arizona Capitol against the immigration bill Gov. Brewer passed on Friday, April 23, 2010.

363873.jpg

Thousands of protesters march around the Arizona Capitol against SB 1070 on Friday, April 23, 2010.

363832.jpg

Protesters stand out front of the Capitol to protest SB 1070, Friday.

363649.jpg

Kevin Starrs, part of the prison outreach for the Phoenix Catholic Diocese, prays outside the Capitol in protest against SB1070 on Friday

363578.jpg

363571.jpg

more...

$500 bet those holding those signs probably cannot even read what they say.

I like the gangster Photos. You can't generalize!. Actually I am not, Hispanics have one of the lowest college graduation rates and are responsible for over half the gangs in America.

Edited by Ali G.

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

So I am guessing that Gov. Brewer just lost the illegal alien vote.whistling.gif

It's only a matter of time before the Supreme courts rules that they should have a right to vote.

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

$500 bet those holding those signs probably cannot even read what they say.

I like the gangster Photos. You can't generalize!. Actually I am not, Hispanics have one of the lowest college graduation rates and are responsible for over half the gangs in America.

Your'e extremely ignorant for someone who has such a fantastic education. Australians are the most bigoted people on earth.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So I am guessing that Gov. Brewer just lost the illegal alien vote.whistling.gif

Yay ! GoGoGadget CheckProtestersIDCards !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's only a matter of time before the Supreme courts rules that they should have a right to vote.

If their numbers are being counted in the census ... which leads to that area getting more congressmen..... they are voting already.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I wonder how many of them are homosexuals?

Was this one of those serious posts?

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

If their numbers are being counted in the census ... which leads to that area getting more congressmen..... they are voting already.

Bingo! That is a major reason the Dumbocrats love illegal aliens. There are huge swaths of Houston in which the districts are drawn along racial lines, but large numbers are ineligible to vote. The Hispanic representatives owe their very existence to the large numbers of illegal aliens in their district. I seriously doubt that is what our founding fathers intended. How could they know it would come to this?

Ever wonder why a sitting US congressman such as Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) is so anally obsessed with fighting any enforcement of illegal immigration laws and spends most of his time on illegal alien issues instead of on American issues. And that is the congressman writing the House version of the upcoming so-called misnamed "immigration reform" legislation (aka: mass illegal alien amnesty) the Dems are pushing before they are booted out in 2010 mid-terms.

It ain't about the American people anymore...its all about maintaining political power at any cost. No wonder Americans are disgusted with their government.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995