one...two...tree

Disgusting Cartoon Depicts Barack Obama as Rapist of Freedom and the Statue of Liberty

66 posts in this topic

Who said anything about free speech except you, Gary? Expression of indignation over the political cartoon is also free speech and is not censorship. Freedom to say what you want doesn't mean what you say is ever above reproach.

And your voice is a mere echo of nobody.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Where ya been man? Scandal really misses you. :devil:

I been workin on defeatin a bunch of pvnks in noveba.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Where ya been man? Scandal really misses you. :devil:

I was missing him. Then I realized he's the same dipshit TOOL he always was, and not even an original one at that.

I been workin on defeatin a bunch of pvnks in noveba.

You do that Marc. Don't let us hold up your important mission. Godspeed, son!

Its gonna be sooo fvckin EASY TOO!

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Things that I learned in this thread.

1. Rape is acceptable.

2. "NO," means shut up b*tch I'm almost finished.

3. Free speech is a universal catch phrase that is used to justify all for all manner of intolerance.

4. African American males, no matter their background or education level, are rapists.

The thing that I still haven't figured out is what is it the President has done that is so monumentally different than Bush or Clinton that it would engender such vitriol.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The thing that I still haven't figured out is what is it the President has done that is so monumentally different than Bush or Clinton that it would engender such vitriol.

It's just because he is the one in office at the moment, and people (idiots) love to throw poo. Personal attacks instead of actual, tangible criticisms.

There is nothing wrong with it.

word, my sister

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Timeline

It's just because he is the one in office at the moment, and people (idiots) love to throw poo. Personal attacks instead of actual, tangible criticisms.

Yep. Instead of using a metaphor, folks actually accused both Clinton and GWB of raping a livng person, not having forced sex with statue or destroying an idea.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yep. Instead of using a metaphor, folks actually accused both Clinton and GWB of raping a livng person, not having forced sex with statue or destroying an idea.

The problem there is that the only thing those things have in common is the word "rape".

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

Greetings family. I see that things haven't changed too much since I had the time to hangout here.

1. The cartoon may be considered ignorant and in poor taste for many reasons, but in my opinion it is NOT racist.

Likening racism to ignorance is insulting to those who are ignorant...studies show that education can overcome ignorance.

2. Just because the Tea Party and KKK membership's demographics are nearly identical, does not make the Tea Party racist...just a a coincidence.

3. Racism is false pride. A person should only be proud of something they knowingly accomplished, not something that is the result of an accidental consequence of birth.

Being a good neighbor, friend, parent, or citizen are things to be proud of...not being a certain race, ancestry, height, weight, eye color or hand dominance.

4. People who use this false pride as a crutch, or who are crippled by it, sadly lack the ability or the desire to accomplish anything they can singularly be proud of...

but they often make up for it by involving themselves in group activities with like-minded individuals.

5. Many who hate and fear President Obama, and not all those that disapprove are racists, lack any tangible reasons other than the imaginary dotted lines they draw between fact and their fears.

Sadly, the imaginary lines are like dreams and lies....if you repeat them enough times, some people start believing they're real.

6. I'm ashamed so called "real Americans" treat the constitution as if it were a buffet dinner. They grab a large portion of freedom of speech, and an equal portion of the right to bare arms, but treat the outcome of an election as if swallowing it would kill them because it didn't come from their own kitchen.

7. Returning to the topic of the cartoon, the worst thing about it, in my opinion, is that it trivializes the act of rape to a point that it can be used in a political joke.

Ask any victim of rape, and I assure you they can attest that it is not a laughing matter.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me...and I know there are some that will, but can't get their hands our mouths to say so...and I'm OK with that.

To me, America is a country that attracts, nourishes, and is enhanced by diversity in constructive thought, as well as diversity in her people.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

6. I'm ashamed so called "real Americans" treat the constitution as if it were a buffet dinner. They grab a large portion of freedom of speech, and an equal portion of the right to bare arms, but treat the outcome of an election as if swallowing it would kill them because it didn't come from their own kitchen.

That was sort of what I was thinking while I was watching the militia video.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

7. Returning to the topic of the cartoon, the worst thing about it, in my opinion, is that it trivializes the act of rape to a point that it can be used in a political joke.

:thumbs: