one...two...tree

Disgusting Cartoon Depicts Barack Obama as Rapist of Freedom and the Statue of Liberty

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

liberty.jpg

from the artist:

Oh I know I’m going to get called names on this. But I’m not going to play that game anymore. Like the sign at one of the TEA parties that said “it doesn’t matter what this sign says, you going to call it racist anyway.” When even the lawsuits now being brought by 30 plus state AG’s is considered racist, it is time to stop playing that game.

I’m flipping outraged even more so by Obama’s “victory lap” where he pretends this #######-sandwich is what “The American People were begging for”. Not one bit of graciousness in his “victory” but that nose up arrogance as his Social Democrats were literally breaking out the champagne.

I expect this will also flush out the usual Stockholm-syndrome “conservatives” who wring their hands and say “oh you can’t say that! People will take offense!”

Heck, I want to shake them up. This is supposed to be a post-racial era? Then deal with the fact that the President of the United States is the head of a gang that just raped our American principles.

I made it a cartoon and not a photoshop and the “woman” is green. Deal, people.

link

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Awesome Cartoon.

TRUTH!

:thumbs:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

There is nothing wrong with it.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

:rofl:

Ridiculous as is all the furore about the tea party people. There are a few nuts out there who don't need an excuse to be nuts and the proper authorities can deal with them. As for the rest, it's grandstanding of the worst sort.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I hate getting old...

Wait until you are my age. It gets a bit worse. :crying:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What? Are you an art critic now? You are just upset you can't do anymore Bush Bashing...

Bush-Bashing--15667.jpg

Political cartoons have been around since the formation of this country. Find one cartoon that depicted a sitting President as a rapist.

Meh, another unoriginal cartoon going for shock value.

The sort of preemptive defense is lame in the extreme. I'm not even sure why race was brought up.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Meh, another unoriginal cartoon going for shock value.

The sort of preemptive defense is lame in the extreme. I'm not even sure why race was brought up.

Because it's a well documented blanket defense. The tea party has nothing to do with race yet is accused of racism time and again.

Because it's a well documented blanket defense. The tea party has nothing to do with race yet is accused of racism time and again.

That's less than compelling. The point of a cartoon is that it speaks for itself and takes a clear position. Including an idiotic defense/explanation detracts from that. It's the sort of thing a contributor to a high school paper might do. "Now before you all get your panties in a twist, let me explain myself!" Give me a break. What an amateur.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Wait until you are my age. It gets a bit worse. :crying:

Ah, something to look forward to...:dance:

That's less than compelling. The point of a cartoon is that it speaks for itself and takes a clear position. Including an idiotic defense/explanation detracts from that. It's the sort of thing a contributor to a high school paper might do. "Now before you all get your panties in a twist, let me explain myself!" Give me a break. What an amateur.

I have to agree with that. What's idiotic though is that this is a talking point at all. Cartoons are what they are good bad and indifferent. I didn't look up the source, but I presume it's not in its original context? Perhaps it is, perhaps this is pointless nonsense!

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .