Wyld Blu

Anyone else using FireFox?

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am most of the time. It's much faster than IE and it won a recent browser shoot out on one of the reliable computer sites, I just don't remember which one at the moment.

I've got it on my computer and have used it a few times, but was frustrated that it wasn't always able to load the necessary plug-ins for different websites. I will never using IE unless in a life or death situation.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

K-Meleon is the fastest browser that I've ever used. Nothing is even close. However, YMMV.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

K-Meleon, never heard of it. :lol:

I'll wait til it is mentioned by Leo Leporte, the Tech Guy.

K-Meleon is a stripped down version of Firefox. If you like Firefox, try K-Meleon. The speed difference is shocking. I used to use Firefox but now I'm sticking with K-Meleon.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

I've got it on my computer and have used it a few times, but was frustrated that it wasn't always able to load the necessary plug-ins for different websites. I will never using IE unless in a life or death situation.

Have never had trouble using any plug ins.

Timeline

I use Firefox almost exclusively, unless IE is demanded by a specific site. Ours updated yesterday, and so far no glitches.

I use the IE tab add-on in those situations...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

The negative side to Google Chrome is it's lack of native addons. I need the magnification feature for my texts.

Having a 26 inch screen with a resolution of 1920x1080 will make those texts small in a browser. I kid you not.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Have been using Chrome almost exclusively for a long time now.

Yep. I use Chrome all of the time on the notebook, and most of the time on the desktop when not using FireFox. IE is complete garbage.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

IE is complete garbage.

I hate when I have to use IE to load some pages, I always use firefox and sometimes Opera

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

using FF too... so far no problem with it... :thumbs:

just sometimes internet connection is slow... :angry:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hate when I have to use IE to load some pages, I always use firefox and sometimes Opera

You'd feel really blessed if IE even loaded. :)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

IE is a stinking pile of junk. I use Chrome. There are some pages it has trouble with but I find those infrequently. You do have to download some plugins for java, flash, etc. But you download them once and you are done.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

You'd feel really blessed if IE even loaded. :)

yeap! is really annoying when you're forced to use IE, they will have a deal with Gates?

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg