trillium13

NJ mom wants to GAIN 400 pounds

16 posts in this topic

Donna Simpson, the 602lb mother from New Jersey whose goal in life is to weigh 1,000lbs! Actually, maybe that chair she's sitting on should be Hot ####### since it's going through some serious SERIOUS ######. Deep breaths, chair....deep breaths.

You won't ever find 42-year-old Donna trying to drop the fat on The Biggest Loser or whining about it on Oprah (all eyes on Kirstie Alley), because she embraces her chunk and is even trying to summon more rolls to her dough yard by devouring up to 12,000 calories a day!!! Yes, 12,000 calories. Even Aretha Franklin put down her fifth serving of pancake pie after reading that.

Donna wheezed to the Daily Mail that she's trying to gain 400lbs in the next two years, so she can officially become the fattest woman on the planet. Donna says, "I'd love to be 1,000lb. It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down. I love eating and people love watching me eat. It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone."

Donna, who wears a size XXXXXXXL (aka Size: Fifty Million Poshes), keeps every aisle in the grocery store on the table by eating fast food for men on a website. It's like if Kirstie Alley's Twitter came with 3D moving pictures!

As for Donna's health, she claims she's in perfect condition despite the fact that she has to travel around on a mobile scooter, because her knees are too busy weeping for their future to hold her up.

Over at the Daily Mail, there's more pictures of Donna with her daughter and boyfriend who loves nothing more than to motorboat her fupa. Speaking of fupas, Donna should win the Guinness World Record for having the fupa of all fupas. Actually, there might be several fupas there. It's like Fupatown - Population: FUPAS! FUPAS! FUPAS! FUPAS! If you need a fupa, you know where to go!

And now you can excuse yourself to go and call 911, because I'm pretty sure your arteries clogged themselves while you were reading this.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/36449

24q38dy.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
As for Donna's health, she claims she's in perfect condition despite the fact that she has to travel around on a mobile scooter, because her knees are too busy weeping for their future to hold her up.

Sounds like she's in 'perfect condition' to me. :wacko:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I'd love to be 1,000lb. It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down. I love eating and people love watching me eat. It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone."

What about her kid(s) what a nut job, no what a fat food #######, no what a fat as**

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Our Surgeoan General, a brilliant woman chosen by Obama because she was the BEST person for the job, not just the best black woman for the job....said that "health isn't about a dress size".

I susupect in this case, natural selection will have it's say in the matter

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Donna Simpson, the 602lb mother from New Jersey whose goal in life is to weigh 1,000lbs! Actually, maybe that chair she's sitting on should be Hot ####### since it's going through some serious SERIOUS ######. Deep breaths, chair....deep breaths.

:wow:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Our Surgeoan General, a brilliant woman chosen by Obama because she was the BEST person for the job, not just the best black woman for the job....said that "health isn't about a dress size".

I guess she didn't know they made dresses in that big of a size :lol:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe she can convince a plastic surgeon to inject fat into her instead of taking it out so she can reach her goal a lot quicker....

Married: 12/18/08

Sent I-130: 01/30/10

NOA1: 02/05/10

Touch: 02/09/10

NOA2: 03/24/10

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Maybe she can convince a plastic surgeon to inject fat into her instead of taking it out so she can reach her goal a lot quicker....

She could be a recycling depositiory of fat from liposuctions, etc. I bet she could get some sort of carbon credit for it. They could park her on a gurney in the corner of the operating room and just hook her up for direct deposits of gooey yellow sh*t

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I love eating and people love watching me eat. It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone."

It's same feeling some people get in zoos.

People are happy because they think at least I'm not as fat as she is and I look skinny when I stand next to her.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

and we wonder why children around the world go hungry....

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yeah, bitсh ate all the food!!!

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!