Sign in to follow this  
Nikita2Charles

FACTS: ISRAELI SOLDIERS WERE CAPTURED IN LEBANON!

29 posts in this topic

July 12,

What started this whole mess!!

Media claim the soliders got Kidnapped in Israel by HEZBOLLAH but in Facts they were captured in SOUTHERN LEBANON.

Check this website

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/israeli_solders.html

The militant group Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers during clashes Wednesday across the border in southern Lebanon, prompting a swift reaction from Israel, which sent ground forces into its neighbor to look for them.

The forces were trying to keep the soldiers' captors from moving them deeper into Lebanon, Israeli government officials said on condition of anonymity.

The Israeli military would not confirm the report.

Earlier, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert called an emergency Cabinet meeting and said Lebanese guerrillas would pay a "heavy price" for Wednesday's attacks.

"These are difficult days for the state of Israel and its citizens," Olmert said. "There are people ... who are trying to test our resolve. They will fail and they will pay a heavy price for their actions."

http://www.forbes.com/technology/feeds/ap/.../ap2873051.html

http://www.alternet.org/story/39679

post-13892-1154361563_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nikita2Charles

Gone but not Forgotten!

Hezbollah are terrorists operating in Lebanon. Next question... You people act like Hezbollah is a sovereign nation.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Hezbollah are terrorists operating in Lebanon. Next question... You people act like Hezbollah is a sovereign nation.

We'll see where that stands after the next Lebanese election.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

they'll probably demonstrate mass stupidity and elect everyone from hezbollah.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I miss weighing in on these debates.... I've been in the Middle East for the last couple of weeks, talking with folks who couldn't get back to Beirut becuase of all this. They had a slightly different take on it all.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Go in the dictionary and look for the meaning of

SOVEREIGNTY

HMMM

I GUESS THE WHOLE REGION BELONG TO ISRAEL

VIOLENCE ONLY BRING MORE VIOLENCE

If someone kill my family even if i am a peaceful person do you think I would not make Sure i Get JUSTICE, if not by the court (THERE's NO Law to go after the muderer, NO International Justice< Immunity from Prosecution)

Because some group of people have immunity as long as their life is not Arab, One jewish life worth more than 1000 arab life.

Would that make me a terrorist to get JUSTICE, maybe by ANY MEANS NECESSARY?

Gone but not Forgotten!

SOVEREIGNTY

HMMM

If someone kill my family even if i am a peaceful person do you think I would not make Sure i Get JUSTICE, if not by the court (THERE's NO Law to go after the muderer, NO International Justice< Immunity from Prosecution)

Because some group of people have immunity as long as their life is not Arab, One jewish life worth more than 1000 arab life.

the ends justifies the means. that was tried by hitler........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

SOVEREIGNTY

HMMM

:yes:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

they'll probably demonstrate mass stupidity and elect everyone from hezbollah.

Just like the palestinians

Maybe they were trying to "help" the people of Lebanon.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

When I said "help" I meant it as in "like we're "helping" the Iraqi people right now."

Русский форум член.