britishamericanvisa

Intimate Examinations at Medical??

39 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I find this entire thread just to stir up a response.

Cian, Look at your timeline. You talk of being fondled as well as getting to first, second, third base. If you were so 'modest' you wouldn't label that way.

As for the dr's examing you, its routine to them...Apparently those that have an issue with this can stay where you are.

Edited by sbgwolf1

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Cian, Look at your timeline. You talk of being fondled as well as getting to first, second, third base. If you were so 'modest' you wouldn't label that way.

As for the dr's examing you, its routine to them...Apparently those that have an issue with this can stay where you are.

What the hell does my timeline have to do with ANYthing regarding this topic?

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

My medical was fine, was split into 2 doctors, one did my chest x-ray and handed me my robe, i stripped behind the curtain.. boxers and all.. to which the doctor giggled and replied "no.. only waist up.. you can keep those on"

Had my chest x-ray, went through to the other doctor who did the other part of the exam, stripped but left my boxers on and robe, laid down, did her stuff on the upper half and then just said "need to take a little peek".. and that was it : )

Russ (Uk.. other medicals maybe different)

Kezzie,

Nah, a #######'s a much safer orifice to work with. No teeth.

Yodrak

Do you think going to the Dentist is disgusting??? after all to the medical Staff you ####### is just another orifice.... same as your mouth...

Enjoy your medical

Kezzie

You've been lucky in your associations with women, then.....

To quote (or paraphrase) Stephen King: "They say a stiff dcki has no conscience, but some cu**s have teeth!"

OMG I have heard about snapping pussies..... may be I should invite my dentist to check for teeth down there next time I go...

Kezzie

Cian,

Urban legend perpetrated on pre-pubescent males by the fathers and mothers of daughters who don't want the next generation to have the same fun they did.

Yodrak

To quote (or paraphrase) Stephen King: "They say a stiff dcki has no conscience, but some cu**s have teeth!"

Cian,

Urban legend perpetrated on pre-pubescent males by the fathers and mothers of daughters who don't want the next generation to have the same fun they did.

Yodrak

:lol:

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

What the hell does my timeline have to do with ANYthing regarding this topic?

She's apparently confused and has no sense of humor. ;)

To the OP... your response certainly does seem extreme. Don't you disrobe for your medicals in the UK? Disrobing merely means that you take off your street clothes and wear a medical gown, not that you have to stand around naked.

I had my medical yesterday in Oklahoma for my AOS application and I was fully clothed for all of it and didn't even have to lie down on the bench. He did the basics...blood pressure, pulse, looked in my ears, mouth, tapped my knees asked a few questions and sent me off for my blood test and 1 immunization that I was missing. Lasted about 10 mins in total...cost a fortune though!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

All I know is that when I called to schedule my appointment the lady said I must bring my own ginecologist tests and statement from my doc saying I am fine. He´ll draw the blood and take the x-ray though, dunno if he´ll have me undress to check for the female thing or what.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

The doctor said it is being asked everywhere around the world because it is the new law... To make sure you are really a woman/man and not something else :P

brazilCq14.gifLiszy & Kenny usaCa.gif

----~~~-----

12/26/06 Sent AOS to Chicago

04/16/07 Green Card approved w/o interview !! YYYAAAYY

----~~~-----

03/16/2009 - I-751 sent to VSC

03/17/2009 - VSC received

03/18/2009 - NOA 1

03/20/2009 - Check cashed

03/23/2009 - NOA 1 in mail

04/01/2009 - Biometrics letter

04/14/2009 - Biometrics

04/15/2009 - Touched

04/16/2009 - I guess I can lay down and sleep now ?

07/16/2009 - 3 months later...... nothing... oh well

07/21/2009 - Card production ordered w/o interview again :) !! woohooo

07/22/2009 - Touched

07/30/2009 - Card is here !

----~~~-----

01/23/2019 - I-90 sent online

01/28/2019 - Notice of receipt in the mail

02/01/2019 - Biometrics notice in the mail

02/15/2019 - Biometrics

02/21/2019 - Card being produced

02/23/2019 - Card received!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My fiance had to completely disrobe for her medical exam and be subjected to an examination "to prove she was a woman". Others experiencing examinations at the International Committee for Migration (in Moscow, one of three US govt approved providers) report similar treatment.

You can find two threads on this topic by Searcher.

My fiance reports this aspect of the exam was quite degrading, not at all medical in nature, but apparently calculated to humiliate the woman applying.

We don't look forward to going through this again.

"Its Russia," she said.

5-15-2002 Met, by chance, while I traveled on business

3-15-2005 I-129F
9-18-2005 Visa in hand
11-23-2005 She arrives in USA
1-18-2006 She returns to Russia, engaged but not married

11-10-2006 We got married!

2-12-2007 I-130 sent by Express mail to NSC
2-26-2007 I-129F sent by Express mail to Chicago lock box
6-25-2007 Both NOA2s in hand; notice date 6-15-2007
9-17-2007 K3 visa in hand
11-12-2007 POE Atlanta

8-14-2008 AOS packet sent
9-13-2008 biometrics
1-30-2009 AOS interview
2-12-2009 10-yr Green Card arrives in mail

2-11-2014 US Citizenship ceremony

It's a basic medical, which always include disrobing as far as I know. I don't see the problem at all.

The genital exam is brief and was carried out by a lady nurse.

Weird. During my medical in Dublin I had to take off my t-shirt for the xray, but that was pretty much all. I thought that the medicals would be standardized within a country :)

Bartek

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
My fiance had to completely disrobe for her medical exam and be subjected to an examination "to prove she was a woman". Others experiencing examinations at the International Committee for Migration (in Moscow, one of three US govt approved providers) report similar treatment.

You can find two threads on this topic by Searcher.

My fiance reports this aspect of the exam was quite degrading, not at all medical in nature, but apparently calculated to humiliate the woman applying.

We don't look forward to going through this again.

"Its Russia," she said.

wow.. if america was like that people would do it just to get out!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.