hello8083

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp plzz

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello everyone,

hope u doing all good,plz help me, i want just ask abt the pics, when my fiance came , we took pics together & with my family, but we didnt do any party, i'm worried if it'll be the reason that uscis 'll not approve our petition , as we have not made any party, just simple pics ( me +my fiance + my family)

thank u

Why on earth would they not approve you simply for not having pictures of a 'party'? Just make sure all your other evidence is robust and don't sweat it.

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

USCIS does not care about the party.. the consulte may be another matter... as long as you are both eligible to file for K1, USCIS will likely approve the case and leave the rest up to the consulate.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
USCIS does not care about the party.. the consulte may be another matter... as long as you are both eligible to file for K1, USCIS will likely approve the case and leave the rest up to the consulate.

even if we've other proof : receipt of western union+ copy of our conversations( on msn)+ emails+ copy of conversations on phone+airline tickets

is all that 'll not be enough for the consulate???????

Why on earth would they not approve you simply for not having pictures of a 'party'? Just make sure all your other evidence is robust and don't sweat it.

thank u

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello everyone,

hope u doing all good,plz help me, i want just ask abt the pics, when my fiance came , we took pics together & with my family, but we didnt do any party, i'm worried if it'll be the reason that uscis 'll not approve our petition , as we have not made any party, just simple pics ( me +my fiance + my family)

thank u

Where did you get the idea you needed to have a party? Just have the other supporting evidence mentioned here on VJ.

Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Party?? I don't even have an engagement ring - my choice since I don't wear jewellery, I know it'll likely come up at the embassy interview but I'm really not worried about it.

May 2007 Met online

6th November 2007 Met in Person, returned to UK 9th January 2008

23rd June 2008 2nd trip to USA, returned 26th August 2008

22nd June 2009 3rd trip to USA, returned 20th September 2009

10th November 2009 I-129F package sent

17th November 2009 package signed for

12th December 2009 RFE(???) for CERTIFIED Divorce certificate, still not got NOA1

14 December 2009 TOLD OUR PACKAGE IS BEING RETURNED FOR INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS - THERE GOES OUR TIMELINE BY 2 MONTHS

27th January 2010 STILL waiting for an NAO1!!!!! Packet was sent to someone else with same name and never returned, weather caused delays, telephone helpline ppl just keep saying to phone back as we have to be reassigned a new number. Argh!!! We should be approved or denied by now!!!!!

Visit My Zazzle Website

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

HA! I don't have an engagement ring either!

Hello8083 I think your other evidence is fine - although I'd leave out the western union recepits...just unnecessary if you ask me

Good luck.

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Timeline

Hello8083 I think your other evidence is fine - although I'd leave out the western union recepits...just unnecessary if you ask me

Good luck.

thanks to everyone, really ,no words thanks alot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Good luck.

thanks to everyone, really ,no words thanks alot

You may want to check with other petitioner's with SOs in Morocco, I don't know the customs and traditions in Morocco. Some consulates may be very strict about whether the couple has followed with the customs common in that country.

Good luck.

09/25/2009 I-129F sent

09/28/2009 Received VSC

09/29/2009 NOA1

10/02/2009 Touched

10/06/2009 Touched again :)

10/07/2009 TOUCHED!!

11/04/2009 NOA2

11/10/2009 NVC Received

11/10/2009 NVC Sent to Napoli

11/12/2009 Napoli signed for the package

11/19/2009 Packet 3 received... and submitted

12/10/2009 INTERVIEW Napoli, Italy

12/10/2009 APPROVED!

12/23/2009 Trip to Italy for Christmas!

01/24/2010 POE Washington Dulles.. My baby's home!

03/20/2010 Wedding Day!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

even if we've other proof : receipt of western union+ copy of our conversations( on msn)+ emails+ copy of conversations on phone+airline tickets

thank u

I wouldn't advertise the western union transactions; since you are not married yet, wouldn't want the consulate to think someone is "paying for" the other.

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank u

The responses you've received thus far are from people who have not experienced the Casa consulate. Casa is a very tough consulate. I believe it is a cultural norm to have an engagement party so by not following one of the cultural norms you could possibly be questioned on it. I believe you should be fine as long as you have other proof but be prepared to answer the questions about it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thank u

I will say a big NO to western union reciepts. i suggest not to include them as one of the evidences. When we submittd our 129f petition in july 2009 we dint included any of our pictures and we got our NOA2 in 87 days without any RFE. Pictures may be asked at the consulate. For now i dont see any problem with your case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.