loneman

here on K-1 and fiancee has HIV

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

hello everyone... my case is very unique... i came here on k1 visa and my fiancee has HIV... i dont know wat to do... i cant do sex with her.... regarding vawa... someone plz help.

hello everyone... my case is very unique... i came here on k1 visa and my fiancee has HIV... i dont know wat to do... i cant do sex with her.... regarding vawa... someone plz help.

How long ago did you come to USA on K1 visa? Did you marry her yet? No boom boom so far? Not even in the old country to "try her out" to see if you were comparable before all this immigration nonsense?

How do you know for sure that she is positive for HIV. Get another test for both of you right away! Get some counseling at the clinic, most likely you can carry on by using condoms, and even so, its rather hard for a man to catch the virus from a woman, provided you have no open skin or sores on your Johnson.

How do you think VAWA can help you. You came here for love and marriage and to be with her forever. Her having a medical condition or disability is no grounds for abuse. You came here because you love her and want to be with her forever, for better or worse. There is more to a relationship than sex, my friend.

Be an MAN and except the situations regarding her unfortunate virus, or be a chicken and go home and try again to find a woman who you can do open non-protected sex with. Where is the love? Or is this all about a stepping stone for living in the USA?

I'll bet she feels very bad about all this too, she did not ask for HIV, it was an accident. It is definitely worth getting come counseling on how to cope with the situation and how to have safe intimate relations. She needs you more than ever and she worked very hard to bring you here.

You are not going to get a green card and a free ride just because you can not accept the medical condition of your Petitioner. It doesn't work that way.

Q: What if you were involved in a serious car accident, would you not expect your K1 Petitioner to love you and stand by you, and sleep in the chair next to your hospital bed and help you wash up and take care of you? Even if the result was that you were unable to have sex, and perhaps live in a wheelchair?

A real man or woman would not disown their partner because of any medical or disabling condition. Only the selfish and the cowards would abandon their loved one, especially when they need their love and support the most.

Regards,

NM

Wait a minute. In reading you previous posts, you seem to be concerned and in a hurry after 4 days in the USA and getting your SS card and getting a job, and figuring out about going home for 2 months, moving to a different state to file AOS, traveling about and etc. Also looking for advice as how the take full advantage of your K1 visa for the sole purpose of gaining immigration benefits for your own selfish motivations. Now you are considering playing the VAWA game and embarrassing yourself and your Petitioner by saying she has HIV. This is very interesting.

The K1 visa is limited and has loopholes and contingencies that require the cooperation of your Petitioner before you get that free ride and dream life here in my country.

Sorry pally that I wasted my time by giving a concerted attempt to help your and your fiancee. All you are doing is fishing for the easy way, which isn't so easy.

Just another fraudster trying to work the system.

Edited by NutMagnet

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Split away from VAWA post to make its own topic

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

How long ago did you come to USA on K1 visa? Did you marry her yet? No boom boom so far? Not even in the old country to "try her out" to see if you were comparable before all this immigration nonsense?

How do you know for sure that she is positive for HIV. Get another test for both of you right away! Get some counseling at the clinic, most likely you can carry on by using condoms, and even so, its rather hard for a man to catch the virus from a woman, provided you have no open skin or sores on your Johnson.

How do you think VAWA can help you. You came here for love and marriage and to be with her forever. Her having a medical condition or disability is no grounds for abuse. You came here because you love her and want to be with her forever, for better or worse. There is more to a relationship than sex, my friend.

Be an MAN and except the situations regarding her unfortunate virus, or be a chicken and go home and try again to find a woman who you can do open non-protected sex with. Where is the love? Or is this all about a stepping stone for living in the USA?

I'll bet she feels very bad about all this too, she did not ask for HIV, it was an accident. It is definitely worth getting come counseling on how to cope with the situation and how to have safe intimate relations. She needs you more than ever and she worked very hard to bring you here.

You are not going to get a green card and a free ride just because you can not accept the medical condition of your Petitioner. It doesn't work that way.

Q: What if you were involved in a serious car accident, would you not expect your K1 Petitioner to love you and stand by you, and sleep in the chair next to your hospital bed and help you wash up and take care of you? Even if the result was that you were unable to have sex, and perhaps live in a wheelchair?

A real man or woman would not disown their partner because of any medical or disabling condition. Only the selfish and the cowards would abandon their loved one, especially when they need their love and support the most.

Regards,

NM

No boom boom so far? Not even in the old country to "try her out" to see if you were comparable before all this immigration nonsense?

hey im not agreeing with what that person said but not all people '' try out befor marriage' i didnt!

dSCDm6.png

sent i-130 10-16-2009

noa1 recieved 10-26-2009

noa2 recieved 2-27-2010. got no rfes thank god!

case completed 4 months 1 week and 4 days

date recieved by nvc 3-10-2010

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :3-17-2010

Return Completed DS-3032 :3-17-2010

Pay I-864 Bill :3-19-2010

Receive I-864 Package 3-19-2010. used nvc shortcuts!

Return I-864 Package 3-27-2010

-- Receive IV Bill : 3-27-2010

-- Pay IV Bill : 3-27-2010

-- Receive Instruction Package :

-- sent iv packet 4-1-2010

-- Case Completed at NVC : 5-7-2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyy!

Date Package Left From NVC :5-11-2010

interview date-6-23-2010

interview results-approveddddddddd! no ap!!! yayayaya skippy!

visa recieved-visa in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! june 29.2010 6 days after interview!!!

port of entry- j.f.k july 2 2010!

event.png

How and when did you find out she had HIV?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Excellent posts, NutMagnet. :thumbs:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

i dont blame nutmagnet... psycho ppl shud be left alone..... I am concerned abt my situation... i came to know after we did it so many times.. i mean sex... she didnt tell me... i found out when i saw her medicines that she takes for her sickness.... now can i apply for vawa.. thats wat i wanna know... cuz i was cheated ... i cud get it... i cud die...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

You should get your own HIV test, too. Has she now been honest with you?

You refer to her as your fiancee....so we assume you have not yet married her. Then you have no legal right to remain in the U.S.

Obviously you wouldn't want to marry anyone that withheld such critical info from a relationship. You made a very poor evaluation of your fiancee.

Looks like you are/were more concerned about getting a GC.

Pack up and head home.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

i dont blame nutmagnet... psycho ppl shud be left alone..... I am concerned abt my situation... i came to know after we did it so many times.. i mean sex... she didnt tell me... i found out when i saw her medicines that she takes for her sickness.... now can i apply for vawa.. thats wat i wanna know... cuz i was cheated ... i cud get it... i cud die...

In most states, she is not required to tell you that she has HIV unless you are married. All you had to do protect yourself was wear a condom. I have never heard of a VAWA case where HIV has successfully been used to prove abuse.

In your other posts you mention you were getting ready to file for AOS. Have you already married your fiancee?

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: Timeline

Wow I am amazed at the ignorance of the poster. So not telling him is OK but he is the chicken if he does not want to deal with it? :blink:

Right she probably did not ask for it but, that does not give her a right to put somebody else at risk. Its not common cold we are talking about. Again, the ignorance of the poster just amazes me.

Regards,

NM

Edited by DanielParul

This is going to be difficult to explain to your family in Pakistan, you know.

Not married.

Having a sexual relationship.

How fortunate you learned of you fiancee's condition (my sympathies) before marriage, before you met the first condition (of many) required in order for you to remain in the US because your fiancee isn't required to marry you.

Pack it up, buddy. You're going home.

Bullsh1t! If your partner didn't inform you they have HIV and had unprotected sex with you what would you do??

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.