calilove

shocking story

87 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
The reasons why i didn't let her go visit them because they have no manners, and for the fact that they'll be a bad influence for her. I am sure none of you would allow your fiancee to be any near those kind of people. If her relatives were the opposite, sure i would be more than happy to take her. Jerome, from your perspective view, i understand exactly what you're saying bro, but it depends on the situation.

Calilove, I'm sorry to ask this question: "how old are you and how old is your fiance?" You should not stop her to come to her relatives, that made your fiancee upset and wanted to do something against your command.

I feel that you treat your fiance such as a kid in your house, or more exactly like a slave. She wants to visit her relatives, whom she never see for years. She wants to visit so many places to discover US. You didn't bring her to any place and didn't get married yet? Over one month is enough time for your to get a marriage license.

I think that you should ask idea of a fiance coming to the US, not your men from your side. I knew some cases, fiancees were not happy when they had arrived the US.

Edited by Hien

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
The reasons why i didn't let her go visit them because they have no manners, and for the fact that they'll be a bad influence for her. I am sure none of you would allow your fiancee to be any near those kind of people. If her relatives were the opposite, sure i would be more than happy to take her. Jerome, from your perspective view, i understand exactly what you're saying bro, but it depends on the situation.

Calilove, I'm sorry to ask this question: "how old are you and how old is your fiance?" You should not stop her to come to her relatives, that made your fiancee upset and wanted to do something against your command.

I feel that you treat your fiance such as a kid in your house, or more exactly like a slave. She wants to visit her relatives, whom she never see for years. She wants to visit so many places to discover US. You didn't bring her to any place and didn't get married yet? Over one month is enough time for your to get a marriage license.

I think that you should ask idea of a fiance coming to the US, not your men from your side. I knew some cases, fiancees were not happy when they had arrived the US.

Yesterday, she told me the reason why she came back because she doesn't like them, they smoked in front of the baby. She says they're a bunch of gamblers. I don't want to go more in depth, you people can say whatever you want

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

There is a lot of stress when the fiance(e)/spouse moves halfway around the world to a brand new place.

Best of luck to the both of you in settling into a good life.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

My only comment is this.

You need to put yourself in her shoes and then you will know how you should treat the woman you love.

You will also need to understand that she may act and react more dramatically due to her completely new life.

I-129F Timeline:

03-10-06 - Sent I-129F to USCIS

03-15-06 - NOA1

03-25-06 - NOA2 Approval

08-28-06 - Interview!!!

11-22-06 - Got the Visa!!!

AOS Timeline:

02-08-07 - I-485 sent

02-14-07 - NOA1 (Sent to Missouri)

03-06-07 - Biometrics Appointment

03-07-07 - Transferred to CSC

05-03-07 - Card Production Ordered Email

05-10-07 - Green Card In Hand

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03-05-09 - I-751 sent

03-09-09 - NOA1 (1 yr Extension)

04-08-09 - Biometrics

07-09-09 - Card Production Ordered Email

07-17-09 - Green Card In Hand

I-130 Filing for Step-Son

11-30-09 - Received at USCIS

12-04-09 - NOA1

03-01-10 - NOA2

03-05-10 - NVC Case # Assigned

03-09-10 - NVC Mailed DS-3032 and AOS Bill

03-12-10 - Emailed DS-3032 to NVC

03-13-10 - Received Email from NVC stating they received DS-3032 (Also received AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 in the mail)

03-14-10 - Paid Affidavit of Support Fee and IV Bill online

03-16-10 - NVC Website updated to PAID for both fee's

03-17-10 - Petitioner and Agent received emails to further proceed with case

08-05-10 - NVC Case Completed

10-27-10 - Interview PASSED

10-28-10 - Picked up Visa

Mike (United States) & Huong (Vietnam)

Filed: Timeline
you people don't know #######, just because i said she cant' see her relatives, you guys went crazy on me. Do you people know the whole story? They're actually her so called relatives, like very very far relatives that she has never met. The reason why i didn't let didn't like them because, when she gets to the US, they kept calling for her. They were rude and disrespectful when anyone else answers the phone besides my fiancee. That's one of the reason why i rather not have her meet them. She's here with many oportunities to a better future. THere's more life for her out there than to these uneducated ,disrespectful so called relatives of her. She has no real relatives over here in the states. Before she comes to the US, she straight out told me she has no relatives over here, all of the sudden they popped out of no where being very disrespectful. Therefore, i was a little worried, but i didn't banned her from anyone. You guys went crazy on me like i banned her from going out of the house. Like i said, you guys don't know the whole #######, so please keep the ####### you said about me to yourself, thanks

Buddy, if you post something like this in a forum that people come in for advices on HOW TO instructions for immigration purpose, what do you expect people to react?

Of course you already know EVERYBODY on the internet automatic is a TRAINED psychologist and qualified to give advices to solve personal relationship issues.

Please, you need to grow up real fast, hopefully to salvage your marriage, REAL or not. (and I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about her feelings for you. Noone involved with folks from Vietnam like you, me and many other VJ folks can ever tell for sure the other parties are in the game for real or not. Only time will prove who's right and who's living in fallacies.)

Just remember, life over there in VN is NOT real! Your money will be worth a LOT less once you get back over here. Back to reality, cowboy!

Timeline
Please, you need to grow up real fast, hopefully to salvage your marriage, REAL or not. (and I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about her feelings for you. Noone involved with folks from Vietnam like you, me and many other VJ folks can ever tell for sure the other parties are in the game for real or not. Only time will prove who's right and who's living in fallacies.)

You said "in the game for real or not"?? So, how many children do you want her to make for you to prove that she is not "in the game"?? We are not the chickens.

Do you know that how stressful to be at home, within 4 walls, with a baby all time? Try it and you will know.

Edited by Hien

Timeline

You said "in the game for real or not"?? So, how many children do you want her to make for you to prove that she is not "in the game"?? We are not the chickens.

Do you know that how stressful to be at home, within 4 walls, with a baby all time? Try it and you will know.

That's not really fair. Visa fraud in third world countries is very real, very common, and it's widely known in the US. When we tell our friends and family that we have a fiancee or wife in Vietnam, do you think the first thing they say is "Congratulations"? The first thing many of them say is "Be careful! Make sure you're not being scammed!". Many of us who live in states with a large immigrant population know somebody who has been "played" by a foreign spouse. I have lived in California for nearly 30 years, and I've been offered cash to marry girls from several countries over the years, including Vietnam. I've also had relatives of girls in foreign countries (mostly Mexico) offer to introduce me to their "sister" or "niece". It's obvious it's a scam when they start offering to pay for airline tickets and immigration attorneys.

All of us who go through this ordeal honestly believe that our SO's are not scammers, and that they are sincere. If we were not certain, we wouldn't go through this. But I doubt there is anyone who did not wonder at least one time whether they might end up being a victim of a scammer. I also doubt there is any one of us who hasn't been "played" by an American girl at some time, so we know we're vulnerable where our emotions are concerned.

There's no doubt that it's very difficult for a foreign girl to immigrate to a new country. For at least the first few months in the "Land of the Free", they have practically no freedom. This is something both husband and wife have to work to overcome. It's equally true that a USC husband is going to have doubts along the way about whether his wife's first priority is him, or a green card. This is also something both husband and wife have to overcome.

Telling your wife that she can't visit her relatives is not going to help her adjust to living in America, and churning out babies is not going to convince your husband that he isn't being used for a green card. The best way that both problems can be overcome is for both parties to regularly reassure the other that they love them, and to do whatever they can to help them when they have problems.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

you people don't know #######, just because i said she cant' see her relatives, you guys went crazy on me. Do you people know the whole story? They're actually her so called relatives, like very very far relatives that she has never met. The reason why i didn't let didn't like them because, when she gets to the US, they kept calling for her. They were rude and disrespectful when anyone else answers the phone besides my fiancee. That's one of the reason why i rather not have her meet them. She's here with many oportunities to a better future. THere's more life for her out there than to these uneducated ,disrespectful so called relatives of her. She has no real relatives over here in the states. Before she comes to the US, she straight out told me she has no relatives over here, all of the sudden they popped out of no where being very disrespectful. Therefore, i was a little worried, but i didn't banned her from anyone. You guys went crazy on me like i banned her from going out of the house. Like i said, you guys don't know the whole #######, so please keep the ####### you said about me to yourself, thanks

Totally agree. You can't just let your fiance or wife go wherever the world she wants. Talk to older Vietnamese people, they'll tell you the exact same thing. There should be no obligation to have to like or meet bad people just because they are relatives. At the same time, I think communication might be lacking, and each person's expectations do not match. Lying about no relatives and running off on a whim would make me think extra hard about the relationship.

Edited by vietazn

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Totally agree. You can't just let your fiance or wife go wherever the world she wants. Talk to older Vietnamese people, they'll tell you the exact same thing. There should be no obligation to have to like or meet bad people just because they are relatives. At the same time, I think communication might be lacking, and each person's expectations do not match. Lying about no relatives and running off on a whim would make me think extra hard about the relationship.

i just talked to her parents last night and they said she has a closed relative in another states, i wil taking her to visit them soon. Trust me, she was never banned from anyone or anything, i just didnt like her meeting those disrespectful people. Everything is over, let's move on with our lives, this time i'll take her places and meeting new friends.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hey Calilove

Hey you please do not discuss ,the more you guy talk more he upset,none us business ,do not listen young men say , I have been ,I knew it , I have brokentheart for six years almost die I knew very well

I would like to tell you that"Tri nhan Tri dien Bat tri tam"I don't know how explan' anyway do it what ever you see right it is you life ,none them business do not listen young they do not know S just talk only, I support you if you think right ,do it men before hurt and painful your life

John

If you want. To know more please give a call

i just talked to her parents last night and they said she has a closed relative in another states, i wil taking her to visit them soon. Trust me, she was never banned from anyone or anything, i just didnt like her meeting those disrespectful people. Everything is over, let's move on with our lives, this time i'll take her places and meeting new friends.

Filed: Timeline

Then why on earth do you air your private life in a public forum? Please keep your private ####### to yourself. kthxbai :rolleyes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thread closed at the OP's request

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.