DJ and BJ

Signs of a Fraudulent Marriage Part 2

33 posts in this topic

Perhaps they will do with her identity the same that they have done with others,...USE IT...as stated before they have multiple aliases and identities....

do you know that for a fact?

Fact. I had my social security number used when I was underage by one of my own parents. It caused a lot of trouble and money and cleaning up when I became an adult; if I had not paid for it myself, I would have had to prosecute my parent...imagine the trouble...

no, do you know for a fact that they, as in your baby daddy and his GF, have multiple identities and have used others identities for their own purposes.

in all honesty, what you've posted does smack of "hell hath no fury...." If your concern is your child's wellfare, then take up the issue in family court. As you stated, the custody agreement is that you're informed of where your child is when he/she is with the father. If the father fails to give you address and contact information, then that is an issue for the family courts to sort out....not ICE?

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what i meant was, do you know for a fact that they were engaging in such activities?

Yes. Confirmed by private investigation. All of this info was confirmed after I assisted the help of a PI to find out what the true whereabouts of my child was. If I really wanted to get back at him, I would have just called the police for him leaving her with an unauthorized person.

Instead I wanted a background check to find out who was going to be around my child...Jane Doe, aka Jane Doe D., aka Jane X Doe, aka Jane Y Doe, and the same as her father, John Doe, aka John Doe X.

No, if you really wanted to ensure the safety of your child, you would have called the police. Instead you're investigating the background of who's around your child? The point of this endeavor being? :unsure:

what i meant was, do you know for a fact that they were engaging in such activities?

Yes. Confirmed by private investigation. All of this info was confirmed after I assisted the help of a PI to find out what the true whereabouts of my child was. If I really wanted to get back at him, I would have just called the police for him leaving her with an unauthorized person.

Instead I wanted a background check to find out who was going to be around my child...Jane Doe, aka Jane Doe D., aka Jane X Doe, aka Jane Y Doe, and the same as her father, John Doe, aka John Doe X.

No, if you really wanted to ensure the safety of your child, you would have called the police. Instead you're investigating the background of who's around your child? The point of this endeavor being? :unsure:

I have called the police before and the child was released to me. However it has become a situation where he continues to defy the order. I have tried to resolve this through mediation but there is always a new twist and turn in the situation, and complete denial of residing in a different physical address than the one he is giving me and the courts.

It looks like this is becoming a never ending process that is going to cost thousands in litigation, or per the advice of an attorney, report the situation to ICE and be done with it...

Reporting is NOT what I want to do, I want her father to clean up his act and have a RELATIONSHIP with her, I want him to clean up his act so he can be a positive role model in her life, and help her to become the best person that she can be, but I cannot FIX him, nobody can.

Doing all of that requires 'responsibility', honesty, integrity. If he would just tell the truth I wouldn't have any surprises or reason to ask questions about where she is and who she is with...why the secrecy?

Responsibility seems not to be an issue in his life. If he would just TELL me where she is and who she is with, then I wouldn't be inquiring about his personal business and finding out all kinds of crazy mess to begin with;

This looks like the tip of the iceberg...how many people REALLY are involved in this identity theft ring and whom?

Things like this you only hear about on the news, not deal with in real life, and its scaring the bejezuz out of me...my logical MIND says report, my heart says keep trying to resolve the issue without extremes, but its not working and I'm afraid for my child, as he's already threatened to leave the country with her...

Perhaps I should just keep my mouth shut, and just let him do as he pleases, and just pray to the almighty that nothing happens to her, but if it does...I could never forgive myself...

AOS

Date Filed : 2009-03-09

NOA Date : 2009-03-17

RFE(s) : 2009-03-30

Bio. Appt. : 2009-04-20

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
in all honesty, what you've posted does smack of "hell hath no fury...." If your concern is your child's wellfare, then take up the issue in family court. As you stated, the custody agreement is that you're informed of where your child is when he/she is with the father. If the father fails to give you address and contact information, then that is an issue for the family courts to sort out....not ICE?

It doesn't matter what her post "smacks of".. she has a valid point, she has asked for help on what to do, maybe we should offer her help and NOT opinions. Nobody ever wants to hear the word "fraud" around here, its like the anti christ for some people. Wake up, it does happen. To the OP you have every reason to be concerned and you should do everything you can to report this person and have them face the consequences.

It doesn't matter what her post "smacks of".. she has a valid point, she has asked for help on what to do, maybe we should offer her help and NOT opinions. Nobody ever wants to hear the word "fraud" around here, its like the anti christ for some people. Wake up, it does happen. To the OP you have every reason to be concerned and you should do everything you can to report this person and have them face the consequences.

Yes, your HELP is really HELPFUL and opinionless. :rolleyes: In case you missed it attacking me...I stated that this was an issue for the family courts. I am aware that 'it does' happen. I am also aware that there is a clear difference between family and immigration law. The issue facing the OP happens to fall into the former, yet she keeps trying to see if the latter will apply. It does not apply in order to 'protect' her child.

Best

OP, How about not releasing the child for visitation. If you are so truly concerned with the environment she is being exposed to...do not let him pick her up and take her. Force him to take you to court and explain. As you have stated, above all is the safety of your child. If it is so worrisome, act to protect your child. Reporting the father to ICE will get you nothing....as stated before, there's no guarantee that they will even investigate, much less give you the direct result you want. Again, if you truly fear for your child's safety, then do not let her go visit her father. period.

Edited by Minya's wife

Document anything and everything you can, go to family court and request sole custody of your child. It doesn't matter what these other 4 people are doing, your childs safety should be your UTMOST concern and since her father has threatened to take her out of the country - THEREBY KIDNAPPING you MUST DO something IMMEDIATELY - TAKE BACK THE CHILD

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

wait did I miss something? where did the father threaten to take the child out of the country? :unsure:

*ETA* I see it....JBDB, you should be seeking sole custody. If what you're saying is true and provable (multiple identities, questionable morals, address not correct as filed with court) you should have at least a case for petitioning for sole custody....I do not understand how a lawyer would just tell you to report to ICE and forget about it. Perhaps a consultation with a different lawyer is in order, one that specializes in more 'intricate' custody cases. You should have full custody to never have to live w/ the fear that your child may be taken overseas without your permission.

Edited by Minya's wife

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You should of reported it the first time. What more do you want someone to tell you?

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Agreed -- this is an issue for family court, or wherever the custody agreement is filed. It will not entail thousands of dollars in fees, if the court does its job to be sure he adheres to the agreement. However, given the information provided so far, there is no way to require the father to be a responsible person.

Also, because the partners involved have green cards, there is no law requiring them to remain with their spouses. They will have a tough time explaining their situation when it comes time to remove conditions, but it can be done.

If you accepted money to marry the father of this child, then you are facing legal problems. That is another issue that I am reading between the lines on your postings....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Yes, your HELP is really HELPFUL and opinionless. :rolleyes: In case you missed it attacking me...I stated that this was an issue for the family courts. I am aware that 'it does' happen. I am also aware that there is a clear difference between family and immigration law. The issue facing the OP happens to fall into the former, yet she keeps trying to see if the latter will apply. It does not apply in order to 'protect' her child.

Best

OP, How about not releasing the child for visitation. If you are so truly concerned with the environment she is being exposed to...do not let him pick her up and take her. Force him to take you to court and explain. As you have stated, above all is the safety of your child. If it is so worrisome, act to protect your child. Reporting the father to ICE will get you nothing....as stated before, there's no guarantee that they will even investigate, much less give you the direct result you want. Again, if you truly fear for your child's safety, then do not let her go visit her father. period.

I agree with Minya's wife... just bring in Judge Judy and keep the CSI drama out. The issue is complicated in itself but if you focus more on what you're trying to solve (or protect) then you probably wouldn't have to do all those PI #######.

- LB

Stay tune for yet another immi-saga in the life of LB & JD. Coming soon ---> AOS Chronicles

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from Adjustment of Status (Green Card) from Family Based Visas to changes forum.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

This is a matter of family court and imigration. The guy is breaking the laws of our country and hurting the life of the child.

Turn him in and take him to family court.

THis guy wont cgange you cant make him change, no one has control over another human being unless you give him the control.

Send him away. He deserves it and USC's deserve to give him justice.

I all reality its not for us to decide it for the courts and if he is as you say they will send him to jail you will get your child back and then he will be sent home that is all there is to it.

What is in the best intrest of the child? Justice is in the best intrest of the child. If he is breaking the law that is what he needs and that is what the child needs to see. THat is what makews us good honest people

UR right. Unfortunately, people put their opinion first over offering helpful advice. some should not post at all if they don't have anything useful to add to the discussion, and 8 of 10 VJ threads seem to turn into a pissing match.It is a shame.

To the OP: If you fear for your dtr's safety for one minute, you need to call the authorities and get her out of there. Good luck.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Other Timeline
Some companies don't bother checking the age of the applicant against the application.

besides not being of age, she has absolutely no credit history. tell me on place that will extend anything to you with that kind of credentials in this economy? that's what i thought.

I was able to apply for credit card without a credit history. Now, my credit score is almost 700. Not bad?

Life is not a granting factory, according to my colleague.

UR right. Unfortunately, people put their opinion first over offering helpful advice. some should not post at all if they don't have anything useful to add to the discussion, and 8 of 10 VJ threads seem to turn into a pissing match.It is a shame.

To the OP: If you fear for your dtr's safety for one minute, you need to call the authorities and get her out of there. Good luck.

Yes that's real RICH coming from someone who just did the same thing. :rolleyes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.