kballtex

NVC September - 2009 Edition

2,912 posts in this topic

The closer I get to approval the more impatient I think I become. I was so laid back about the whole thing when C submitted i-130. Now I'm getting stressed at the slightest delay. I guess it's because we're so close now, when Cindy, Josie and I have our 3 ways chats, our plans seem more real as they are closer.

I can't wait to get there either. I'm not overly fussed about moving to Tampa from Scotland, but I cannot wait to be with my family for real and even when I think about it my heart starts to beat a little faster :)

i am totally impatient now, and just plain antsy!!!

your wedding photo is gorgeous by the way :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
you didnt offend me :) but i just dont think that it is fair to say that reasons why people are down or anxious are underlying things that mean they dont want to live in America or whatever it may be.

i for one, cannot WAIT to get there and i have never felt more at home than i did when i was in good old Kentucky with hubby :)

Well, I was talking about when you reach a point that you need a therapist, or to be on medicine... outher than that its ok...

By the way, start repeting yourself how old are you, because I heard in Melbourne they will ask you this important question hundreds of times hihih :innocent::devil:

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Naples Italy

Marriage: 2005-02-13

I-130 Sent: 2009-01-20

I-130 Approved: 2009-08-18

NVC Received: 2009-08-XX

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-08-31

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-09-04

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-09-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-09-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-09-09

Receive IV Bill : 2009-09-15

Pay IV Bill : 2009-09-18

NVC received : 2009-09-25

NVC LOG IN FAILED : 2009-10-03 AAAAAAA!!!!?!!?!?!

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-10-05

NVC Left : 2009-10-13

Interview Date : 2009-11-17

Visa Received :

US Entry :

JUST SOME MORE TIME AND IT WILL BE OVER!!!!

you didnt offend me :) but i just dont think that it is fair to say that reasons why people are down or anxious are underlying things that mean they dont want to live in America or whatever it may be.

i for one, cannot WAIT to get there and i have never felt more at home than i did when i was in good old Kentucky with hubby :)

Well, I was talking about when you reach a point that you need a therapist, or to be on medicine... outher than that its ok...

By the way, start repeting yourself how old are you, because I heard in Melbourne they will ask you this important question hundreds of times hihih :innocent::devil:

mwahahahahahha ok NOW im offended :P

how old am i? i cant believe you would ask such a question!!! :devil::devil:

We are all feel frustraitng cos we wanna just one simple thing - be with our spouses or family, I didn' t see me husband four months and cos of some papers work which could be done for two months we have to wate at last six months and I feel that my life is in black houl -It stopped and do not moving, but it ll be worth on the and and that make me to be strong

Stll wating for case complete and hope no RFE

sorry cos my bad english but i am beneficiary and it s not my mother tongue

Edited by selma&elvir

I-130 approved after 62 days

NVC journey

09-18-2009 entered in system NVC

09-22-2009 asigned case number

09-24-2009 mailed and e-mailed my 3032

09-29-2009 AOS shown paid

09-26-2009 recived AOS (AVR)

10-05-2009 accepted DS3032

10-05-2009 invoiced IV bill

10-13-2009 recived by email confirmation DS3032 (STRANGE)

10-16-2009 sent DS230

10-19-2009 AVR said some documents are missing and they are incomplete we got RFE false

10-21-2009 recived email for missing documents-checklist

10-19-2009 delivered DS230 by USPS

10-23-2009 AVR recived checklist

10-29-2009 log in fail - case complete confirmed official by OP

11-10-2009 medical exam passed

11-03-2009 papers forwarded to sarajevo embassy

12-09-2009 INTERVIEW SCHEDULED visa approved

14 December POE

29 December got green card

30 December got driving license

The closer I get to approval the more impatient I think I become. I was so laid back about the whole thing when C submitted i-130. Now I'm getting stressed at the slightest delay. I guess it's because we're so close now, when Cindy, Josie and I have our 3 ways chats, our plans seem more real as they are closer.

I can't wait to get there either. I'm not overly fussed about moving to Tampa from Scotland, but I cannot wait to be with my family for real and even when I think about it my heart starts to beat a little faster :)

Same here... I guess its because the level of excitement and happiness that we are feeling to be with our wife/hubby multiplies faster than a bullet train... that's the reason why every second of delay counts and every counts turned us to be impatient... i guess...

Case complete for us please!!!

2009-13-06: I-130 sent at Chicago Lockbox

2009-16-06: I-130 delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2009-19-06: NOA1 receipt date

2009-22-06: Received NOA1 (hard copy)

2009-22-06: Check Cashed

2009-08-09: NOA2 (email letter) APPROVED! :D

2009-18-09: Case no. assigned

2009-25-09: Received AOS Bill and DS-3032 via email and mail

2009-28-09: Paid AOS Bill and Sent DS-3032 to NVC via e-mail

2009-30-09: Sent DS-3032 via Mail

2009-02-10: As per USPS, NVC received DS-3032 (hard copy)

2009-06-10: NVC Received the DS-3032 in their system

2009-07-10: Mailed I-864EZ Package

2009-07-10: Received IV Bill

2009-08-10: Paid IV Bill

2009-09-10: IV Bill show online PAID

2009-09-10: As per USPS, AOS Package was delivered to NVC at 11:34am

2009-10-10: Mailed DS-230 Package

2009-14-10: As per USPS, DS-230 Package was delivered to NVC at 10:57 am

2009-19-10: AVR update: Documents received (DS-230)

2009-28-10: Received e-mail Missing Docs - Orig Birth Cert

2009-30-10: NVC Received Birth Cert, sent via DHL

2009-03&04-11: Advanced Medical: Passed!

2009-03-11: NVC Received Birth-cert in the system

2009-10-11: LOG-IN FAILED!!!! YAHOO!!!!!

2009-12-11: CASE COMPLETE!!!!

2009-13-11: Receive interview appointment via e-mail

2009-14-12: INTERVIEW DATE!!!! - APPROVED!!!

2009-19-12: Visa on Hand!!!

2009-21-12: CFO Seminar

2009-23-12: POE at LAX

Feliz - I think your comments are totally out of line. Everyone on this forums is anxious, stressed and everything else. I do not appreciate your comments, as it effects everyone. I'm in the same boat as Donna, and like many others will be too. TO captivate that feeling when you are finally reunited with your spouse, knowing that you never have to go through the visa processes again, then all the stress and anxious funny enough seems so worth it.

If you go for your dream job, you feel stressed etc, would you give up? The answer is no. You'd keep at it. the reason most of us keep going is because our belief is real.

I think you should apologise not only to Donna but to other who have read you message; now feel down. Please, if you don't have an remote positive comments, don't voice them.

Best of Luck. Best wishes. Thank you.

Guys,

I just spoke to an nvc person who was really lovely but he told me there hasn't been any change in my case since the 2nd October!!!!

#######????!!!!!!!

I don't get it. So I said to him but the voice recording says you got my checklist package on the 16th October, and then he said just wait one more week... Then call back.

should I just email nvc asking to get an answer on that?

I mean, it's weird that he said the case shows nothing since October 2nd when I've paid bills anddddd sent info since then!!!!!

We are all feel frustraitng cos we wanna just one simple thing - be with our spouses or family, I didn' t see me husband four months and cos of some papers work which could be done for two months we have to wate at last six months and I feel that my life is in black houl -It stopped and do not moving, but it ll be worth on the and and that make me to be strong

Stll wating for case complete and hope no RFE

sorry cos my bad english but i am beneficiary and it s not my mother tongue

No need to apologise, your English is really good :)

I know how you feel. It must make it harder when you have to learn a new language, I know even with the differences in spelling between Australia and the US I get lost sometimes!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

To be honest, I think I'm pretty justified in seeking therapy. I suffer from incredible anxiety, waking up in the middle of the night feeling like I'm going to die. I fell in love and had every expectation that I would be the one moving. Then stuff happened, including this: I was diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy, my mother fell ill, and the economy went kablooey.

My future is so uncertain right now. I'm 42 years old and flat broke. My husband is sitting in a shell of a house - flat broke. My body is nearly broken from lifting, carrying and fixing. I suffer seizures alone. I sit, at age 42, and wish to conceive a child.

When the fire goes out, there's nobody to carry the firewood in from the far end of the lot. Each load is about 50 pounds. So I either freeze, or I go get the wood.

When I can't work anymore, what's going to be there for me? Who will take care of me?

When my mother can't care for herself anymore, how can I care for her and still keep a job?

My husband moving to the USA isn't because he wants to visit Niagara Falls and the Grand Canyon. I'm sure he'd rather stay in Ireland. But we fell in love, and soon afterward, our expected path took a real sharp turn. Rather than give up, he simply said he'd move here so that I don't have to leave my mother (who would never EVER leave me if I were sick).

I don't know even IF my husband will get a visa. Who wouldn't get anxiety over that?

Even the hardest thing is easier when you have a partner there beside you.

It all causes me incredible anxiety. But I told him years ago I'd crawl over hot coals to get to him. I guess these are my hot coals.

Sorry - just needed to vent, I guess.

Married 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/09 - filed I-130

12/7/09 - Interview (denied for 28 yr old CIMT); filed waiver same day

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

7/16/10 - AAO Appeal filed.

8/31/12 - AAO appeal sustained (THANK YOU, GOD FOR YOUR MERCY)

10/8/12 - USCIS sent file to Consulate

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

12/10/12 - HERE AT LAST! (ALL GLORY TO GOD!)

To be honest, I think I'm pretty justified in seeking therapy. I suffer from incredible anxiety, waking up in the middle of the night feeling like I'm going to die. I fell in love and had every expectation that I would be the one moving. Then stuff happened, including this: I was diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy, my mother fell ill, and the economy went kablooey.

My future is so uncertain right now. I'm 42 years old and flat broke. My husband is sitting in a shell of a house - flat broke. My body is nearly broken from lifting, carrying and fixing. I suffer seizures alone. I sit, at age 42, and wish to conceive a child.

When the fire goes out, there's nobody to carry the firewood in from the far end of the lot. Each load is about 50 pounds. So I either freeze, or I go get the wood.

When I can't work anymore, what's going to be there for me? Who will take care of me?

When my mother can't care for herself anymore, how can I care for her and still keep a job?

My husband moving to the USA isn't because he wants to visit Niagara Falls and the Grand Canyon. I'm sure he'd rather stay in Ireland. But we fell in love, and soon afterward, our expected path took a real sharp turn. Rather than give up, he simply said he'd move here so that I don't have to leave my mother (who would never EVER leave me if I were sick).

I don't know even IF my husband will get a visa. Who wouldn't get anxiety over that?

Even the hardest thing is easier when you have a partner there beside you.

It all causes me incredible anxiety. But I told him years ago I'd crawl over hot coals to get to him. I guess these are my hot coals.

Sorry - just needed to vent, I guess.

Julie,

I understand and feel exactly the way you do. I dont sleep anymore, and when I do it is not a restful sleep. I worked 14 hours yesterday, came hold and cried for an hour, fell asleep on the couch with my Lemons "Lab dog," She has been my constant companion, she seems to know what Im feeling. Even so close as we are, it feels like miles away from breathing.

I have a case of hives, and scraching myself , I look like a lion took swipes at me.

I hear the stress in my husbands voice of coming to a new country where he is worried if he will suceed, the job market, it his Masters degrees will be good enough here for him to teach, and etc.

For a time in my life in thei journey now that should be wonderful, I find myself with my head in my hands wondering what is next. Im 44 and too old to start over, our life lays in the hands of a C.O. and pray that person is in a good mood at interview time.

We are all in a journey, I would not wish on my worst emeny, and will be lucky to come out sain when all said and done.

So to that, I now sit here and do my job, then go home, cry, feed the dogs, and start packing, making a list of things to pick up for the trip, start securing the house and etc. Bet I only go home and cry.

Beth

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Feliz, I'm sorry you got lost amid my ranting.

Congrats on case complete!!!!

On to the medical and interview now! :thumbs::thumbs::dance:

Married 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/09 - filed I-130

12/7/09 - Interview (denied for 28 yr old CIMT); filed waiver same day

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

7/16/10 - AAO Appeal filed.

8/31/12 - AAO appeal sustained (THANK YOU, GOD FOR YOUR MERCY)

10/8/12 - USCIS sent file to Consulate

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

12/10/12 - HERE AT LAST! (ALL GLORY TO GOD!)

your wedding photo is gorgeous by the way :)

Thanks :) There are a load more but you'd have to see them on my facebook site.

That one was taken in front of castle in the village I originally come from in Northern Ireland. We had the reception there (not in the castle, but at the the golf club on the grounds). That one is my favourite though, my lovely family!

USCIS & NVC

05-04-09 - Married

09-05-09 - I130 Approved (CSC)

12-09-09 - Case Completed (NVC)

01-08-10 - Approved (LND)

01-20-10 - PoE PHL

I-751

01-10-12 - Filed I-751, VT Service Center

01-17-12 - NOA1

02-08-12 - Biometrics at Alexandria, Va

10-04-12 - RFE

11-16-12 - Sent additional evidence (5.5lbs of evidence!)

12-04-12 - Approved

12-10-12 - Card arrived

In any case - if anxiety and addiction/obsession persist - please see a therapist ASAP, it may get much worse and change your personality into unrecognizable state

What the hell is this #######? This is un-necessary, This is a website of learnng, sharing information, VENTING, asssisting others, and getting thru the immigration process together, and plain old moral support and freindship, not judging, and certainly NOT prescribing medical advice.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I think this thread has turned into an un-recognizable state... Anyone with any 3032, AOS or coversheet problems??? Anyone!!! Unfortunatly I am not qualified as a therapist, but I would probably recommend that we all go anyway!!!! :jest:

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I think this thread has turned into an un-recognizable state... Anyone with any 3032, AOS or coversheet problems??? Anyone!!! Unfortunatly I am not qualified as a therapist, but I would probably recommend that we all go anyway!!!! :jest:

:lol: right on :thumbs: i have nvc problems :jest:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.