kballtex

NVC September - 2009 Edition

2,912 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Hey guys n gals,

I paid my IV Fee Bill as soon as it was available to be paid online and now on signing in (the invoice page) shows as NOT PAID.... But the receipt page shows PAID and I'm able to print a document cover sheet and all. I called NVC and the operator told me I had paid before the IV Fee Bill was generated. I was under the assumption that we could not pay the IV Fee Bill until NVC had generated it. Has anyone been through a similar experience? Oh and the latest operator I spoke to asked to me to send in the statement from the Bank showing that the payment had been taken out. Will this extend the processing time? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

God Bless you all!

Actually, billing is done through a 3rd party and the bill shows up around 10 PM then NVC generates the e-mail telling you to pay it the next day. If the money has been taken from your account and cleared already, keep checking the payment website and you can call NVC but be sure to ask for a Supervisor... The Supervisor can put a request into the system to manually process the payment without sending in all the stuff... But only a supervisor can do it.

This happens every so often and is the one reason some people asked if they should wait for the e-mail to be generated before paying... I guess it depends. It should lear and be ready to print your cover sheet in a day or two...

That's whats funny... I'm able to print a cover sheet already, but invoice page shows not paid... I guess I'll wait a couple of days to see if this clears....

If you can print the cover sheet and the money has been deducted then you can send off the package...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey guys n gals,

I paid my IV Fee Bill as soon as it was available to be paid online and now on signing in (the invoice page) shows as NOT PAID.... But the receipt page shows PAID and I'm able to print a document cover sheet and all. I called NVC and the operator told me I had paid before the IV Fee Bill was generated. I was under the assumption that we could not pay the IV Fee Bill until NVC had generated it. Has anyone been through a similar experience? Oh and the latest operator I spoke to asked to me to send in the statement from the Bank showing that the payment had been taken out. Will this extend the processing time? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

God Bless you all!

Hi there I had the same promblem when I did mine .They kept telling m,e you could not have paid it we didnt generate it .So finally after like my 5th call they told me to send in a copy of my bank statement and I did. If i was you I would do it right away it sent us back like 2 weeks .

Brooklyn

Hi guys,

no case complete for me yet, I'm hearing an AVR message of "your checklist has been received and wait 6-8 weeks" from my RFE for hubbys birth certificate which I sent back to them last week.

It's been like that since last Friday and when hubby called, they said it was still not processed...

Blaaaah!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I hope ALL of you waiting gets a CASE COMPLETE by the end of this week. Or by early next week! GOODLUCK. My best wishes are with you. :)

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Hey guys n gals,

Thanks!

God Bless you all!

Hi there I had the same promblem when I did mine .They kept telling m,e you could not have paid it we didnt generate it .So finally after like my 5th call they told me to send in a copy of my bank statement and I did. If i was you I would do it right away it sent us back like 2 weeks .

Brooklyn

I had same problem too - I paid before IV bill email on Friday, it was "processing" all weekend, then the IV bill email came Monday and status went unpaid, but I had printed a payment receipt - it had a transaction confirmation number, so i called NVC Monday at 3 pm and the bill showed PAID 2 hours later at 5 pm, I printed the bar-coded coversheet right then and ds230 was acknowledged fine. Bank account payment showed like Tuesday or Wednesday.

My PAST Timelines:

10/2004 - Conditional GC

08/2006 - 10/2007 - Lifting Conditions timeline

10/2007 - 6/26/2009 Citizenship, Los Angeles DO timeline

auBam7.png

CSC i-130 for my Mom

06/30/09 - delivered

07/06/09 - NOA date (rec'd - 07/10) #WAC 09xxx3, touched.

07/08/09 - check cashed, #WAC 09xxx2 (not online)

08/29/09 - APPROVED!!!

NVC

09/14/09 - NVC case # assigned, emails registered

09/17/09 - email AOS bill received and paid online, ds3032 received and returned

09/21/09 - AOS bill status "PAID", FedExed out AOS, 09/24/09 delivered to NVC

09/28/09 - AVR:AOS acknowledged

10/02/09 - 3032 was acknol. by NVC, paid IV Bill online

10/05/09 - emails: 1 pm -RFE for 3032, 3 pm - IV bill, 5 pm - status PAID

10/09/09 - ds230 delivered to NVC at 9am

10/14/09 - AVR: Checklist response was received

10/20/09 - login failed! - between 5 pm and 9 pm PST, at 5 pm it was still working

10/21/09 - case complete! (AVR updated after 10 pm) = total NVC 37 days

10/28/09 - interview date email came at 6.30 pm, no AVR changes yet

10/30/09 - AVR: "Case sent to embassy on Oct 29" = total 4 months from delivery of i130 to USCIS

11/02/09 - Medical

11/20/09 - Interview - PASSED!!!

11/28 - POE: LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Not a single case complete today? Come On!!!

Married 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/09 - filed I-130

12/7/09 - Interview (denied for 28 yr old CIMT); filed waiver same day

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

7/16/10 - AAO Appeal filed.

8/31/12 - AAO appeal sustained (THANK YOU, GOD FOR YOUR MERCY)

10/8/12 - USCIS sent file to Consulate

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

12/10/12 - HERE AT LAST! (ALL GLORY TO GOD!)

Timeline

There is still the 10 Pm update comin... fingers crossed for everyone!!!

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Timeline

There is still the 10 Pm update comin... fingers crossed for everyone!!!

Is that when the AVR updates? I wondered why the line was busy so late last night!

Okay, anybody who gets a new message, check in a.s.a.p. I need something to celebrate. :thumbs:

Married 2008

5/21/09 - filed I-130

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hi how is things going in here.i been away lately doing some home remodeling .

Regarding my case ,i called avr and it says that there is a missing documents.then i called nvc and found out that the missing document is the original marriage certificate which i thought i sent it but it was not the certified original.

I did send the missing document yesterday with the ds barcode but i forgot to include the checlist paper that has a barcode too

Christeen, Do you think it is ok if i forgot to send in the checklist letter with the missing docs?will they be able to figure it out since it has the ds bar code and the case number with it .,thank you

Timeline
i forgot to include the checlist paper that has a barcode too

Did the checklist say you were to return the checklist paper? I'll bet it's the same bar code.

Married 2008

5/21/09 - filed I-130

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

Timeline
There's a ten pm update?????

I'm calling again!!!!

:rofl: Bet they answer the phone, "Yes, Mrsemcee how may I help you?" :rofl:

Married 2008

5/21/09 - filed I-130

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

Timeline
hi how is things going in here.i been away lately doing some home remodeling .

Regarding my case ,i called avr and it says that there is a missing documents.then i called nvc and found out that the missing document is the original marriage certificate which i thought i sent it but it was not the certified original.

I did send the missing document yesterday with the ds barcode but i forgot to include the checlist paper that has a barcode too

Christeen, Do you think it is ok if i forgot to send in the checklist letter with the missing docs?will they be able to figure it out since it has the ds bar code and the case number with it .,thank you

Actually I am not 100% on that one as I did not have an RFE (thank goodness) ... However if you already sent it and it has the barcode, unless you have another certified original sitting around not too much you can do at this point... How did you mail it? perhaps you can give NVC a heads up (a call) and find out what will happen if you did not include the checklist but have the barcode on it....

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Hahahaha.

Ok hubby rang to ask about our case and the guy said....

"there is no more action on your case and wait two to four weeks for an interview"

what the helll???????

I don't get it!!??????

Timeline
Hahahaha.

Ok hubby rang to ask about our case and the guy said....

"there is no more action on your case and wait two to four weeks for an interview"

what the helll???????

I don't get it!!??????

Whatever!!! That is their script and what they are told to say... I called each night about this time, I could not sleep until I said goodnight to NVC and made sure nothing was new.... Tomorrow is another day!!!!

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.