kballtex

NVC September - 2009 Edition

2,912 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

quick question. since i have already paid and mailed the ds230, and now they are showing a new bill (for whatever reason) as not paid. does that mean i will never get the coveted login failed? the receipt still shows as paid, so nothing wrong with that. i think what happened was they got the other ds3032 since we sent one by mail and email. what are your thoughts??

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
quick question. since i have already paid and mailed the ds230, and now they are showing a new bill (for whatever reason) as not paid. does that mean i will never get the coveted login failed? the receipt still shows as paid, so nothing wrong with that. i think what happened was they got the other ds3032 since we sent one by mail and email. what are your thoughts??

After mine showed paid and then it went to not paid after a while as well but was still able to print cover sheet. It will go back to paid soon enough. You shouldn't have any issues in getting the failed log in once it is complete.

12/07/2009 - POE LAX

12/16/2009 - Received GC in mail

Removal Of Conditions 09-09-2011

09-09-2011 : Mailed ROC packet

09-12-2011 : Packet Arrived CSC (delayed from labor day long weekend)

09-14-2011 : Check Cashed

09-14-2011 : NOA1 dated 09-12-2011

09-19-2011 : Early walk-in Biometrics completed (Original date 10/03/2011)

02-07-2012 : Green Card Approved

02-11-2012 : Green Card Received

Citizenship

09-07-2012 : Mailed N-400 package

09-10-2012 : N-400 Package delivered

09-13-2012 : Check cashed, email and text received with case number

09-14-2012 : Biometrics letter mailed

09-15-2012 : NOA received dated 09-10

09-17-2012 : Biometrics letter received for 09-27

02-25-2013 : Interview Passed - Original interview was 01-07-2013 but was out of country so postponed

Timeline

thanks gundas :thumbs: whew, i just knew i did not have another $400 to spend :lol:

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
Just checked here..... can still log in, and AVR hasn't changed.

After last night's conversation with my spouse, I realize that I'm going to have to relax a bit. It drives him crazy that I'm so frustrated and he can't do anything to help.

I guess we all need to step back and realize that if the documents are there, and the message says they've been received & will be reviewed, then there's nothing more we can do. All we can do is wait. Worrying and wringing our hands won't solve anything.

So maybe rather than worry ourselves sick, become depressed, etc., we should use our energy to fortify our relationships.

To that end, I need some help. I have no money to spend - any suggestions on what I can do to reassure my husband, or maybe just surprise him with how much I love him? What has worked for you, if you're willing to share?

Hugs to everybody waiting and congrats to those who have overcome yet another hurdle. Bet we see lots of cases complete this week. :thumbs:

Julie:

I had the same message too, but when I called yesterday the operator told me that both my DS-230 and my AOS had been reviewed, and I had the checklist generated. (I didn't send proof that my father was my father, since the documentation surrounding that is terrible.) I sent off that birth certificate last week, though, so they already have it. She said to give it another week before I call back, but you can bet your booty I'm calling every day--the end is in sight!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
I had the same message too, but when I called yesterday the operator told me that both my DS-230 and my AOS had been reviewed, and I had the checklist generated.

Spect, is your petition for your father?

So, the AVR never changed to reflect that you had to send the birth certificate? How did you know - did the operator tell you?

Married 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/09 - filed I-130

12/7/09 - Interview (denied for 28 yr old CIMT); filed waiver same day

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

7/16/10 - AAO Appeal filed.

8/31/12 - AAO appeal sustained (THANK YOU, GOD FOR YOUR MERCY)

10/8/12 - USCIS sent file to Consulate

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

12/10/12 - HERE AT LAST! (ALL GLORY TO GOD!)

I spoke with OP and she told me that missing documents are my DS230 part I and II but then I asked is all my entire package missing she said yes, so I hope that all package is missing and it ll be there soon in their hands

I wish a December interwiev to be with my husband, please God

I-130 approved after 62 days

NVC journey

09-18-2009 entered in system NVC

09-22-2009 asigned case number

09-24-2009 mailed and e-mailed my 3032

09-29-2009 AOS shown paid

09-26-2009 recived AOS (AVR)

10-05-2009 accepted DS3032

10-05-2009 invoiced IV bill

10-13-2009 recived by email confirmation DS3032 (STRANGE)

10-16-2009 sent DS230

10-19-2009 AVR said some documents are missing and they are incomplete we got RFE false

10-21-2009 recived email for missing documents-checklist

10-19-2009 delivered DS230 by USPS

10-23-2009 AVR recived checklist

10-29-2009 log in fail - case complete confirmed official by OP

11-10-2009 medical exam passed

11-03-2009 papers forwarded to sarajevo embassy

12-09-2009 INTERVIEW SCHEDULED visa approved

14 December POE

29 December got green card

30 December got driving license

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
I spoke with OP and she told me that missing documents are my DS230 part I and II but then I asked is all my entire package missing she said yes, so I hope that all package is missing and it ll be there soon in their hands

I wish a December interwiev to be with my husband, please God

That is a false RFE, if you have already sent the package dont worry... Most operators will tell you to disregard...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Timeline

miss christeen, like the new pic :thumbs:

well, spoke to a not so friendly operator who sounded like she needed some coffee who said that my i864ez and docs were ok. the reason why i was asking is because i work for an international company, as a telecommuter, and did not have access to get an hr written and signed letter. so i just printed off my job profile which had our company logo, my job title, and salary. :lol: i guess she wasn't as excited as i was to hear the news :lol: i am praying for the avr to be updated by thursday to say they have received the ds230 and case complete before the november interview assignments (miracles do happen :innocent:)

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
Lily- congrats on your sign in failure!!!!!!

NVC signed for my DS230 packet last Thursday and the AOS packet is sent and will get there by Thursday- I am just crossing my fingers now that I do not get any RFE!!! still shooting for a december interview hopefully

qhayder, thanks !! hope you won't get RFE either ,,, and hope you get completion next week ,,,, crossing my fingers for you !!

06/09/09. - I-130 sent to csc

06/18/09 . - Noa1 ( touched )

08/27/09 .- I-130 approved ( got so excited )

08/14/09. - Nvc assigned case #( after 12 long days)

08/17/09 - Ds 3032 emailed to hubby , ( Aos fee bill generated and paid )

08/18/09 - hubby emailed back ds3032

08/22/09 - Aos showed" paid "

08/22/09- IV bill generated ( and paid)

08/23/09- Ds 3032 accepted

08/24/09 -IV bill showed "paid"

08/25/09- Aos overnight

08/28/09- 864 got to nvc

10/01/09- hubby sent ds230

10/06/09- Rfe(grrrrr)

10/08/09 - resend -864

10/09/09- 230 got accepted

10/19/09 - LOG IN FAIL, FAIL,FAIL,FAIL,FAIL ( i did not even know what was going on !!!!!) MY BODY JUST FROZE IN FRONT OF THEPC !!!!

10/20/09- It is "official " per op "case complete" OMG !!!!

11/02/09- INTERVIEW date assigned , email received from nvc (Thankyou ! thankyou ! thankyou ! god!!!!!!! thankyou every one

in vj) (total of 35 working days in nvc)

11/04/09- package left nvc

11/16/09- Medical done and waiting for result

12/10/09- VISA APPROVED (slip given appointment for tuesday to pick up passport )

12/15/09- VISA ON HAND ( praise god )

02/01/10 - POE

03/02/10- Green card arrived

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
Just checked here..... can still log in, and AVR hasn't changed.

After last night's conversation with my spouse, I realize that I'm going to have to relax a bit. It drives him crazy that I'm so frustrated and he can't do anything to help.

I guess we all need to step back and realize that if the documents are there, and the message says they've been received & will be reviewed, then there's nothing more we can do. All we can do is wait. Worrying and wringing our hands won't solve anything.

So maybe rather than worry ourselves sick, become depressed, etc., we should use our energy to fortify our relationships.

To that end, I need some help. I have no money to spend - any suggestions on what I can do to reassure my husband, or maybe just surprise him with how much I love him? What has worked for you, if you're willing to share?

Hugs to everybody waiting and congrats to those who have overcome yet another hurdle. Bet we see lots of cases complete this week. :thumbs:

Julie:

I had the same message too, but when I called yesterday the operator told me that both my DS-230 and my AOS had been reviewed, and I had the checklist generated. (I didn't send proof that my father was my father, since the documentation surrounding that is terrible.) I sent off that birth certificate last week, though, so they already have it. She said to give it another week before I call back, but you can bet your booty I'm calling every day--the end is in sight!

spec it looks like " case completion" will knock on your door soon !!

06/09/09. - I-130 sent to csc

06/18/09 . - Noa1 ( touched )

08/27/09 .- I-130 approved ( got so excited )

08/14/09. - Nvc assigned case #( after 12 long days)

08/17/09 - Ds 3032 emailed to hubby , ( Aos fee bill generated and paid )

08/18/09 - hubby emailed back ds3032

08/22/09 - Aos showed" paid "

08/22/09- IV bill generated ( and paid)

08/23/09- Ds 3032 accepted

08/24/09 -IV bill showed "paid"

08/25/09- Aos overnight

08/28/09- 864 got to nvc

10/01/09- hubby sent ds230

10/06/09- Rfe(grrrrr)

10/08/09 - resend -864

10/09/09- 230 got accepted

10/19/09 - LOG IN FAIL, FAIL,FAIL,FAIL,FAIL ( i did not even know what was going on !!!!!) MY BODY JUST FROZE IN FRONT OF THEPC !!!!

10/20/09- It is "official " per op "case complete" OMG !!!!

11/02/09- INTERVIEW date assigned , email received from nvc (Thankyou ! thankyou ! thankyou ! god!!!!!!! thankyou every one

in vj) (total of 35 working days in nvc)

11/04/09- package left nvc

11/16/09- Medical done and waiting for result

12/10/09- VISA APPROVED (slip given appointment for tuesday to pick up passport )

12/15/09- VISA ON HAND ( praise god )

02/01/10 - POE

03/02/10- Green card arrived

event.png

Timeline

Hey guys n gals,

I paid my IV Fee Bill as soon as it was available to be paid online and now on signing in (the invoice page) shows as NOT PAID.... But the receipt page shows PAID and I'm able to print a document cover sheet and all. I called NVC and the operator told me I had paid before the IV Fee Bill was generated. I was under the assumption that we could not pay the IV Fee Bill until NVC had generated it. Has anyone been through a similar experience? Oh and the latest operator I spoke to asked to me to send in the statement from the Bank showing that the payment had been taken out. Will this extend the processing time? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

God Bless you all!

Edited by lji

Go to profile & see "Our Story" section for entire Immigration history

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
Spect, is your petition for your father?

So, the AVR never changed to reflect that you had to send the birth certificate? How did you know - did the operator tell you?

Sorry, I didn't explain it well. First, my petition is for my lovely wife. ;)

What happened is, last Thursday, my message FINALLY updated to say they'd received my documents and were under review. (They'd had them delivered for over a week at this point.) When I called yesterday, I spoke with a lady that said everything had been reviewed and a checklist had been generated for my AOS. So what I was trying to suggest is that just because your message says "wait 6-8 weeks for review," that's not a good benchmark. My application, according to the operator, is completely approved save for this one thing I have to send--my birth certificate that verifies that my dad is, in fact, my dad. (He filed an I-864A.) I already knew this was coming, thanks to the lovely Ms. Donna, so I sent that off last week and they received it on Friday.

According to the lady, since it's just one document they're waiting on, my case should be complete once they receive and process it. The key take-away for you, Julie, is that once the AVR updates to say they've received your documents, this actually means they're going to finish processing your documents soon. The standard turnaround time between receipt and processing seems to be roughly 10 days.

spec it looks like " case completion" will knock on your door soon !!

I hope so Lily! :):thumbs: Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Hey guys n gals,

I paid my IV Fee Bill as soon as it was available to be paid online and now on signing in (the invoice page) shows as NOT PAID.... But the receipt page shows PAID and I'm able to print a document cover sheet and all. I called NVC and the operator told me I had paid before the IV Fee Bill was generated. I was under the assumption that we could not pay the IV Fee Bill until NVC had generated it. Has anyone been through a similar experience? Oh and the latest operator I spoke to asked to me to send in the statement from the Bank showing that the payment had been taken out. Will this extend the processing time? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

God Bless you all!

Actually, billing is done through a 3rd party and the bill shows up around 10 PM then NVC generates the e-mail telling you to pay it the next day. If the money has been taken from your account and cleared already, keep checking the payment website and you can call NVC but be sure to ask for a Supervisor... The Supervisor can put a request into the system to manually process the payment without sending in all the stuff... But only a supervisor can do it.

This happens every so often and is the one reason some people asked if they should wait for the e-mail to be generated before paying... I guess it depends. It should lear and be ready to print your cover sheet in a day or two...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Hi guys! my case is complete and waiting for the appointment letter. I talked to the operator and he told that there is no more slot for November, hopefully we can get the interview date of first week of Dec.

Congrats!!! :thumbs:

Julie, our ds230 were delivered on Oct 9th - 1 day later then Lady AA's - I hope our logins fail this evening :innocent: !

Edited by Feliz

My PAST Timelines:

10/2004 - Conditional GC

08/2006 - 10/2007 - Lifting Conditions timeline

10/2007 - 6/26/2009 Citizenship, Los Angeles DO timeline

auBam7.png

CSC i-130 for my Mom

06/30/09 - delivered

07/06/09 - NOA date (rec'd - 07/10) #WAC 09xxx3, touched.

07/08/09 - check cashed, #WAC 09xxx2 (not online)

08/29/09 - APPROVED!!!

NVC

09/14/09 - NVC case # assigned, emails registered

09/17/09 - email AOS bill received and paid online, ds3032 received and returned

09/21/09 - AOS bill status "PAID", FedExed out AOS, 09/24/09 delivered to NVC

09/28/09 - AVR:AOS acknowledged

10/02/09 - 3032 was acknol. by NVC, paid IV Bill online

10/05/09 - emails: 1 pm -RFE for 3032, 3 pm - IV bill, 5 pm - status PAID

10/09/09 - ds230 delivered to NVC at 9am

10/14/09 - AVR: Checklist response was received

10/20/09 - login failed! - between 5 pm and 9 pm PST, at 5 pm it was still working

10/21/09 - case complete! (AVR updated after 10 pm) = total NVC 37 days

10/28/09 - interview date email came at 6.30 pm, no AVR changes yet

10/30/09 - AVR: "Case sent to embassy on Oct 29" = total 4 months from delivery of i130 to USCIS

11/02/09 - Medical

11/20/09 - Interview - PASSED!!!

11/28 - POE: LAX

Timeline
Hey guys n gals,

Thanks!

God Bless you all!

Actually, billing is done through a 3rd party and the bill shows up around 10 PM then NVC generates the e-mail telling you to pay it the next day. If the money has been taken from your account and cleared already, keep checking the payment website and you can call NVC but be sure to ask for a Supervisor... The Supervisor can put a request into the system to manually process the payment without sending in all the stuff... But only a supervisor can do it.

This happens every so often and is the one reason some people asked if they should wait for the e-mail to be generated before paying... I guess it depends. It should lear and be ready to print your cover sheet in a day or two...

That's whats funny... I'm able to print a cover sheet already, but invoice page shows not paid... I guess I'll wait a couple of days to see if this clears....

Go to profile & see "Our Story" section for entire Immigration history

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.