Report: Baby with rodent bites bled to death

64 posts in this topic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
:wow: This is one heck of a tragedy. and to think there are people out there who want to take care of a baby and can't have one. Sad indeed.

As for Danno's comment.... dude, stfu. Caring for children is something much more valued in those countries that you so despise.

Len, you're right, I was wrong!

:thumbs:

(except I don't despise those countries.... and I can't STFU :blink: )

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
How long would it take to bite a child to death and why didn't the parents hear it?

Are we officially a third world country yet?

Classy.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

wow, that is terrible...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

A friend posted this article to my FB yesterday after I said I had a dream about baby rats.

This is disgusting and sad :(

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Whether or not we believe the US is a third world is a different story.

In reality, rats exists. And, they will bite. The can also comes from the sewers at night. Doesn't matter if your house is clean like Mr. Clean, they will come out from the sewers to gobble you up. You can bet your life on that.

I have seen rats come out of the drains where water runoff goes during the rain. They are there.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

In reality, rats exists. And, they will bite. The can also comes from the sewers at night. Doesn't matter if your house is clean like Mr. Clean, they will come out from the sewers to gobble you up. You can bet your life on that.

I have seen rats come out of the drains where water runoff goes during the rain. They are there.

:thumbs: and there are signs that they are about. signs that are difficult to ignore.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You seem to suggest because Rats are in the storm drains at the street.. that they can access your house, no matter how clean it is?

Do you have rats in your house?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

You seem to suggest because Rats are in the storm drains at the street.. that they can access your house, no matter how clean it is?

Do you have rats in your house?

If you have food inside your house in the open, and a storm drain nearby...the chances of having a rat come by is very high. I did have rats the day I moved here. What I did was placed a few of the traps near the places where it could get through. Caught one. Thought that was in the end of it. Contact the pest control to get rid of the rats. He came to my house to check for food sources, and places where there are signs that rats could enter. He placed more stuff in the house.

Well, to make the story quick. After unsuccessful attempts (2 weeks), we determined it was the storm drain. The rats nest was inside the dam thing. We took care of it. No more rats.

There's a chance they could come back.

Edited by Niels Bohr

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We had some rats in the attic a few years ago- they came across a power line and onto the roof. Mel threw some poison stuff up there and I had to listen to the little fvckers flop around while they were dying. Ick.

I was watching Cooper (my dog) playing with something in the backyard one day, he was throwing it in the air and catching it, having a grand time! I was thinking how cute he looked until I realized what he was playing with- a dead rat. Ewwwww. I went out there screaming like a banshee for him to drop it and I had to dispose of it *shudder*

How long would it take to bite a child to death and why didn't the parents hear it?

Are we officially a third world country yet?

Thank Liberals and their pro choice for this.

Like any Liberal, they post "poor baby" and pretend the lack of responsibility by parents has nothing to do with this. Better yet, stuff like this happened 30 or 40 years ago.

Edited by haza

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

I don't understand. Whether you're liberal or not, rats exist wherever there's humans. When something happen to someone, the blame game starts with a party. That is how it is. But, in actuality, there's problems that humans cannot control.

I don't understand. Whether you're liberal or not, rats exist wherever there's humans. When something happen to someone, the blame game starts with a party. That is how it is. But, in actuality, there's problems that humans cannot control.

Liberalism has a lot to do with the breakdown of family in America. Coming from overseas, it is quite clear that people don't give a ####### with many more only concerned about themselves. I am not surprised that stuff like this is more prevalent here, as are serial killers and so on. However I will say this, broken families and such incidents are also a result of the right's attitude of each to their own rather than a community spirit. Point being, if you are in a country (community) where nobody gives a ######, then (naturally) this will have a ripple effect into other areas of people's life.

Edited by haza

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.