Nikita2Charles

What do you consider as Quality Time

35 members have voted

1. 1. Does spending hours with your love one in the mall qualify as Quality Time

• Yes
    • No
    • Men
    • Women
  2. 2. Do you take your men to the Mall with you?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If your man says no, Do you feel he doesn't care?

• yes
    • No

28 posts in this topic

Do you ladies spend hours mapping a store, going over the same area at time several times.

Do you feel your love one should be right there following you around?

I love Germany, I was in this mall once, they have basically a men area, where you can have a drink, relax, then when your love on is done, she just come back pick you up and both of you going home Happy, instead of making a happy face.

Do you think the same idea would work here?

Edited by Nikita2Charles

Gone but not Forgotten!

Filed: Timeline

I don't care. I'd rather go and get it over with. I love to shop, but I'm one of those people that goes into a store for a reason and then gets it and leaves. If I browse I end up spending waaaaaay more money than I planned and then I have to not shop for a few weeks.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I like the idea of my hubby going shopping with me but I usually regret it when he does.. he dislikes shopping and he starts acting all grumpy and grouchy while we shop :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

We go shopping together, even for cloth shopping, he comes with me. But if you think its only men who gets bored of women shopping, well you are wrong in our case. My husband spends at least half an hour at computer/video game aisle and I hate it. I am sure he hates it too when I spend my time in the clothing section :P

I don't really consider going to shopping mall as quality time together.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Joe likes going shopping whether it is grocery shopping, clothes shopping, the thrift stores, garage sales or the computer store.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Pedro loves going shopping with me - mall or even just the grocery store.

someone revoke pedroh's man card. :blink:

Joe likes going shopping whether it is grocery shopping, clothes shopping, the thrift stores, garage sales or the computer store.

someone revoke his card too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Pedro loves going shopping with me - mall or even just the grocery store.

walking through all the aisles of the grocery store, is quality time :luv:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Timeline

The mall could be considered quality time, depends on his mood. Sometimes he's all about goin in each store with me...other times, not so much. But that's all good cos I don't like to be rushed, so if he's not in the mood, I really don't wanna drag him there only for him to be miserable, and me to feel guilty.

Filed: Other Timeline
'Nikita2Charles' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:05 PM' post='3137959']

Do you ladies spend hours mapping a store, going over the same area at time several times.

yes, I enjoyed malling

Do you feel your love one should be right there following you around?

If I have my own money and I know how to drive,NO is Not neccesary that he should be right there with me following around, and besides he's my husband, not my body guard. :unsure:

I love Germany, I was in this mall once, they have basically a men area, where you can have a drink, relax, then when your love on is done, she just come back pick you up and both of you going home Happy, instead of making a happy face.

Do you think the same idea would work here?

I don't really care if my husband tell me that he does not feel like going to the mall with me, that's fine by me. if he voluntary to go with me that's ok too.

Generally speaking, men dislike it when they are spend too much time in the mall.

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

We both agree...with the different hours our jobs have ANYWHERE that we can be together is quality time. He goes with me to the mall...I'll go with him to Bass Pro Shops. Or we just stay home. That's our favourite way of spending quality time.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Neither of us like shopping and malls send me into panic episodes. We hang out at home and like the above poster, that is pretty much our favourite way of taking advantage of quality time.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg