vicki/bala

This is too much to even believe

63 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi Vicki,

I read all replies and I think there are so much great idea of VJ members.

I hope one of them could help you to get the great idea to solve the problem.

I am looking forward to hearing good news from you soon.

I & Robert feel sympathetic to both of you.

Best of Luck to you and Wish you all the Best (F)(F)

Littleone & Robert

Robert (U.S.A.)------^--^------Waenphetch (Thailand)

September 27' 2005 -------------------------(Met online)

May 16' 2006---------- (Mailed application from Chiangmai, Thailand) to NSC

June 9' 2006--------- (NOA 1 Receipt date) ---CSC----

September 7' 2006------------(NOA 2 Receipt date)

December 20' 2006 (7 a.m.) -----------INTERVIEW Approved IMBRA discussed[/color]

December 24' 2006 ---------- POE - LA

December 26' 2006 ------------ Civil Marriage

December 28' 2006 ------------ Applied for SSN

January' 19' 2007 ------------- SSN Received

AOS Chicago

December 29' 2006 ----------- Mailed I-485

January' 5' 2007 -------------- NOA Receipt date (MSC)

January' 23' 2007 ------------ I-485 Transferred to CSC

January 26' 2007 ------------ Biometric done

February 7' 2007 ------------ Case pending at CSC

October 19, 2007 ------------ Approved email from CRIS (welcome notice sent on Oct 18)

March 14, 2007 ------------ Mailed I - 765

May 4, 2007 ----------- I-765 approved

May 30, 2007 ----------- got a great job at www.swipeclock.com as an Accountant

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow that is horriable. I hope u can call your congressman and get this all worked out. Hopefully this can get resolved. That is utterly amazing to be treated that way. Best wishes as you work through this tangled web (F)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear that, hope they'll realize how hard it is to be in this process...don't lose hope.

-Petition for Both Parents-

Aug. 26, 2009- Sent package...

Aug. 28, 2009- Packet recieved

Sept. 02,2009- Notice Date

Sept. 03,2009- Checks cashed

Sept. 17, 2009- Got approval letters

Sept. 30, 2009- NVC recieved and assigned case number

Oct. 02, 2009 - DS-3032 and AOS Bill sent

Oct. 06,2009 - Recieved DS-3032 and AOS bill (email)

Oct. 07,2009- AOS Bill Paid and sent DS-3032 (email)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct. 08,2009 -Parents wants to visit Aunt in Australia...delaying process.

Oct. 19, 2009-Parents decided to cancel Visit and come here in the US

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct. 19,2009- AOS package sent

Oct. 21, 2009-NVC recieved AOS package per USPS, sent DS-3032 (hardcopy) by mail(USPS)

Oct. 26,2009-NVC recieved AOS package per AVR

Oct. 27,2009-IV Bill generated

Oct. 28,2009-Paid IV Bill online

Oct. 29,2009-check cashed & status change to "PAID", DS-3032 accepted

Nov. 02,2009-Sent DS-230 package

Nov. 04,2009- AVR status says I'm missing docs (DS-230)

Nov. 04,2009-NVC recieved DS-230 package

Nov. 09,2009-AVR status: "NVC recieved checklist response on 11-09-2009

Nov. 19,2009- CASE COMPLETED(10 days!!!)

Jan. 05,2010 - INTERVIEW

Jan. 20,2010 - US Entry!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Vicki

Was Bala given ANYTHING at the interview? (denial, refusal, 221g?)

An attorney with proper experience can contact the embassy for you, possibly even the CO who's on your case, and try and smooth things out or at least get further info. You can try and do this yourself too. IT's a matter of simply refusing to stop calling until they are so sick of you they put you through.(That's how I was able to get through.. I called about 30 times and asked to speak with the consul general by name.. eventually they put me through to the CO who refused to issue the visa) I warn you that to resolve the matter yourself you must stay calm and not lose your temper or be hysterical. (I wasn't able to do that, and we are still separated) Other ideas are to try and contact your consul general by fax. I would personally like to Consul general to know if I had caught the CO lying about me. I'd be shocked if the comment about the Asian man answering your phone was anything more than complete fabrication.

I'd just like you to know that in my experience it's not so unusual for CO's to tell applicants over and over they are going to be denied but eventually issue the visa. If they are still interviewing/investigating you, then you may still get it.

I doubt CO's are technically allowed to do what you are describing, but as a practical matter they have free reign. Mine stopped short of actually outright lying to me about my husband, but definitely led me to believe there is something really terrible about him that I don't know. I suspect it is routine for them to lie, instigate, and use a variety of psychological torture tactics ( the least of which is telling you over and over you are going to be denied) to try and ferret out fraud in some cases, in some countries. I don't think any of it is particularly effective in reality, but it certainly is painful to go through. That said, not all CO's are like that.

My consulting atty told me that sometimes CO's, for whatever reason, are "overzealous" about fraud. It's been my experience older (than their partners) USC females and their foreign fiances/spouses are prime (but certainly not the only) targets. It's not fair but it's the way it is.

Our CO told us she wanted to deny us outright but instead was returning our petition. I assume that it is possible to outright deny a case with evidence of fraud, but there would have to be some kind of evidence beyond a red flag or conjecture, or it would have happened to us. I agree with Meauxna that if they haven't outright denied you they don't have any evidence of anything.

They don't have to outright deny you to refuse to issue a visa, though, so evidence of fraud doesn't seem to be necessary to keep a fiance(e) or spouse from entering the US.

As long as your petition is still at the consulate there is still a chance you might receive the visa "soon", or at least sooner than later. You need to know whether your petition was returned stateside or not. There is a nasty trap set by the FAM for those with returned petitions that you will definitely want to avoid.

Maybe Gary is right about the bribe, but I hate to think so. I've wondered myself about whether that might have been what was missing in our case.

here are 2 must read articles for you and/or your attorney.

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2004,0429-ellis.shtm

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2006,0323-ellis.shtm

Find out where your petition is if you can. If it's being returned, prepare now to respond. If you can't get anywhere by yourself or with an attorney, write your congressional representative and let them initiate a congressional inquiry for you. The congressman can't fix it, but they can get you some info.

God bless you.

Jaci

Jaci - Florida , Ciprian - Brasov, Romania

we got married!

visiting 11/05

visiting for a month April 19 '06

visitng September 06

I love you Sweetheart!

Our Website

Filed: Timeline

I'd just like to add that it's perfectly understandable that your fiancé would be stunned with the fact that it wasn't approved, that just possibly his recollection of the line of discourse *might* be emotionally charged. I'm not suggesting that he is not telling the truth about the manner in which he was treated by the CO, but when one is shocked, sometimes the memory can get a little foggy and other feelings may become imbued in relating the events.

While others have mentioned that COs can employ various techniques to get to the bottom of a matter, I'd seriously doubt that blackmail and lying are within their legal realm, however, the alien applicant has the onus to overcome any obstacle or impression that the visa is not warranted. Having a relationship that does not follow the norm, raises the bar. Rather than respond in furor, it would be wise to analyse the factors that could contribute to that impression by the CO and see which ones you can address. Simply put, there is an age difference; a divorce; a distinction in religious background, all of which can not be changed, but the matter relating to the family's acceptance of this atypical romance can be addressed, even if it means facing some resistance and objection by the remaining family members. It *could* very well be that Bala's knowledge that the family would not approve of the relationship, were they to be aware, was telegraphed in his demeanour with the CO. I'm not saying that was the case, but it is possible and COs are trained to take all sorts of queues to a line of questioning.

Although I don't always agree with desert fox in his delivery, he is good practice for dealing with the occasional matter-of-fact consular officer. :lol: The issue here is that Bala did not overcome the presumption that the relationship is valid. The question becomes what more can you do to overcome that? I would suggest a meeting with the family, to gain their approval, first off.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

OMG! That's #######. Unfortunately, I have no advice either, but I'm sorry this has happened to you. You have a good man there. That itself PROVES he loves you. Don't give up. Keep Praying! :thumbs:

Our Timeline:

05.18.2006-I-129F Petition sent to NSC

05.19.2006-I-129F Petition rec'd by NSC

06.02.2006-Rec'd NOA1

06.30.2006-Rec'd RFE

07.03.2006-Sent RFE to CSC

07.11.2006-RFE rec'd by CSC - Reply

09.11.2006-*APPROVED*

09.18.2006-Rec'd NOA2

09.29.2006-Sent I-129F pkg

10.04.2006-Rec'd I-129F pkg

10.06.2006-Embassy sent packet3

10.13.2006-Form DS-230 to New Delhi Embassy

10.26.2006-Rec'd initial packet3

11.08.2006-Rec'd police certificate

11.08.2006-Interview date thru email: DECEMBER 12, 2006 @ 8 AM

11.14.2006-Rec'd interview letter snail mail

11.18.2006-Medicals

11.22.2006-Rec'd medicals

12.01.2006-Packet4 to New Delhi Embassy

12.12.2006-Interview - Still need passport clearance & co-sponsor

12.20.2006-Sent co-sponsor info

01.03.2007-Rec'd papers & passport clearance

01.04.2007-Sent papers & passport to New Delhi Embassy - Rec'd

01.16.2007-Passport sent out

01.18.2007-Passport rec'd. No visa. Need more proof of relationship

01.24.2007-Sent more proof of relationship

02.03.2007-Rec'd proof

02.06.2007-Sent to New Delhi Embassy

03.07.2007-Rec'd passport. No visa

04.18.2007-CSC rec'd papers

Timeline
Vicki

Was Bala given ANYTHING at the interview? (denial, refusal, 221g?)

An attorney with proper experience can contact the embassy for you, possibly even the CO who's on your case, and try and smooth things out or at least get further info. You can try and do this yourself too. IT's a matter of simply refusing to stop calling until they are so sick of you they put you through.(That's how I was able to get through.. I called about 30 times and asked to speak with the consul general by name.. eventually they put me through to the CO who refused to issue the visa) I warn you that to resolve the matter yourself you must stay calm and not lose your temper or be hysterical. (I wasn't able to do that, and we are still separated) Other ideas are to try and contact your consul general by fax. I would personally like to Consul general to know if I had caught the CO lying about me. I'd be shocked if the comment about the Asian man answering your phone was anything more than complete fabrication.

I'd just like you to know that in my experience it's not so unusual for CO's to tell applicants over and over they are going to be denied but eventually issue the visa. If they are still interviewing/investigating you, then you may still get it.

I doubt CO's are technically allowed to do what you are describing, but as a practical matter they have free reign. Mine stopped short of actually outright lying to me about my husband, but definitely led me to believe there is something really terrible about him that I don't know. I suspect it is routine for them to lie, instigate, and use a variety of psychological torture tactics ( the least of which is telling you over and over you are going to be denied) to try and ferret out fraud in some cases, in some countries. I don't think any of it is particularly effective in reality, but it certainly is painful to go through. That said, not all CO's are like that.

My consulting atty told me that sometimes CO's, for whatever reason, are "overzealous" about fraud. It's been my experience older (than their partners) USC females and their foreign fiances/spouses are prime (but certainly not the only) targets. It's not fair but it's the way it is.

Our CO told us she wanted to deny us outright but instead was returning our petition. I assume that it is possible to outright deny a case with evidence of fraud, but there would have to be some kind of evidence beyond a red flag or conjecture, or it would have happened to us. I agree with Meauxna that if they haven't outright denied you they don't have any evidence of anything.

They don't have to outright deny you to refuse to issue a visa, though, so evidence of fraud doesn't seem to be necessary to keep a fiance(e) or spouse from entering the US.

As long as your petition is still at the consulate there is still a chance you might receive the visa "soon", or at least sooner than later. You need to know whether your petition was returned stateside or not. There is a nasty trap set by the FAM for those with returned petitions that you will definitely want to avoid.

Maybe Gary is right about the bribe, but I hate to think so. I've wondered myself about whether that might have been what was missing in our case.

here are 2 must read articles for you and/or your attorney.

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2004,0429-ellis.shtm

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2006,0323-ellis.shtm

Find out where your petition is if you can. If it's being returned, prepare now to respond. If you can't get anywhere by yourself or with an attorney, write your congressional representative and let them initiate a congressional inquiry for you. The congressman can't fix it, but they can get you some info.

God bless you.

Jaci

No he was not. They basically said at last to "decide now to drop this case or we will go to your family and friends and interview them and even then we will not guarantee you the visa". So he told them to give him time to leave his home (and everything he has ) and then they could go and question all they wanted, because he was not going to give into their threats. He told them he was ready to stand anything to prove his love. But you see everyone keeps saying over and over here that Bala wasnt able to prove his case. HOw could he?? They wouldnt even look at our proofs. As ive said over and over and over again.......we had tons ,,,,,,four years worth of converstations, emails, plane tickets (two visits) train tickets, hotel receipts, phone bills, pictures, names of people we visited t here they could call and verify , my son wrote a letter,,,,,,we had stacks and stacks of proofs...only to be told when he offered them " do you think a few converstations and pictures prove a relationship".. So dont tell me that he couldnt convince them! If they refuse to see our proof how can we do that?

Im sorry if its a crime to fall in love after you have been married before, or to someone younger than you. No one told me or Bala the rules of Love, somewhere along the way we missed them.. Ive never said I was against the investigation.. we hid nothing, we were h onest in saying we hid from his family... other than that our lives have been an open book. We waited for them to investigate all they wanted, every month I sent email and I asked.. Is there anything I can give you or send to you to help prove our case.

We waited all this time, only to be confronted in the end with blatant lies and blackmail.

Jaci thank you so much for your kind words. Who should I ask to speak with at the consulate? Im still waiting to hear back from my senator, they have been so helpful to us in the last month, Im hoping they can direct us in the right way to handle this.

Vicki/Bala

10/2002 Met in yahoo chat

10/2004 Romance blossoms

04/2005 Went to india, spent two wonderful weeks together

06/11/05 Sent petition

06/22/05 1st NOA received

09/12/05 2nd NOA received

11/15/05 Interview: request for additional information from me.

11/30/05 Got notice that we were Placed on Administrative Processing

03/04/06 Going to visit with my boo!

04/08/06 Back home (sigh) back to waiting again.

06/15/06 7 months on AP (will this ever end?)

07/06/06 called for second interview (it was a nightmare)

07/14/06 learned our petition was sent back

07/15/06 ready to carry on the fight!!!!

10/17/06 petition is back at USCIS

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away,

who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
While others have mentioned that COs can employ various techniques to get to the bottom of a matter, I'd seriously doubt that blackmail and lying are within their legal realm, however, the alien applicant has the onus to overcome any obstacle or impression that the visa is not warranted. Having a relationship that does not follow the norm, raises the bar. Rather than respond in furor, it would be wise to analyse the factors that could contribute to that impression by the CO and see which ones you can address.

I agree Diaddy. The key is to remain calm. This is why it's good to have an attorney do this for you. Not being personally involved, and attorney isn't going to be insulted, furious, cry, etc.. (well, never say never :lol: )

I've never heard of a CO actually lying flat out, but I do know sometimes if a fiance had a prior marriage they will tell the applicant "your fiance is already married to someone else" , so there is the truth, and "the truth". (correct answer of course is for applicant to calmly state that the fiance had a prior marriage, but that he is now divorced/widowed) Getting upset or saying the accusation is a lie won't help.

Vicki, search on your consulate and see if you can find the name of the consul general there. Maybe someone in the regional forum for India can help you. It helps if you ask for someone by name. Please be careful though, you may well be interviewed yourself via phone, and will likely need the patience of Jobe not to blow a fuse.

Jaci - Florida , Ciprian - Brasov, Romania

we got married!

visiting 11/05

visiting for a month April 19 '06

visitng September 06

I love you Sweetheart!

Our Website

Filed: Timeline

When they walked in the CO, and american, told him flat out they were not going to give her a visa. He got very angry right there and finally asked the magic question, "what can I do to change your mind?" She looked him straight in the eye and said "2 thousand dollars in US $100 bills will change my mind". He said he wanted to talk to her boss. She said "Who do you think is getting this money?" He forked over the money and a week later she had the visa.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

:o:o

I am sorry vicky. I dont know what to say. I feel for you :(

you were given some excellent advise. I pray this is all turned around soon. (((((( good vibes ))))))))) please stay strong - you will make it through this..

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
vicki---this is pretty shocking (duh).

But a glimmer of hope--- maybe they are trying to rattle his cage one last time. Maybe Bala shouldn't do anything too drastic at home just yet.

Doesn't it seem that IF they really thought they had a fraud case, that the petition would be denied? That the visa application would be outright denied? Why would they continue to have this discussion with him?

Can you get on the horn and the the CO to give you some further information? As in, an official response?

I think user Jaci might have some insight for you.

I have to agree with meauxna. If they had actual evidence do you think they would waste their time playing this game? Remain calm, I do believe it is a bluff.

I have some possible contacts:

Dale Rumbarger

for

Julia Furuta-Toy

Director of Public and Diplomatic Liaison Visa Services

Washington, D.C. 20520

You can also write to:

Maura Harty

Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Consular Affairs

Washington, D.C. 20520

Or try calling:

OFFICE OF DIPLOMATIC AND PUBLIC LIAISON (VO/P)

Director Julie Furuta-Toy 202-663-3579

Public Inquiries Division Chief Karla Gentile 202-663-3623

Diplomatic Liaison Division Chief Dale Rumbarger 202-663-3211

I hope this helps, good luck.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

vicki---this is pretty shocking (duh).

But a glimmer of hope--- maybe they are trying to rattle his cage one last time. Maybe Bala shouldn't do anything too drastic at home just yet.

Doesn't it seem that IF they really thought they had a fraud case, that the petition would be denied? That the visa application would be outright denied? Why would they continue to have this discussion with him?

Can you get on the horn and the the CO to give you some further information? As in, an official response?

I think user Jaci might have some insight for you.

I have to agree with meauxna. If they had actual evidence do you think they would waste their time playing this game? Remain calm, I do believe it is a bluff.

I have some possible contacts:

Dale Rumbarger

for

Julia Furuta-Toy

Director of Public and Diplomatic Liaison Visa Services

Washington, D.C. 20520

You can also write to:

Maura Harty

Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Consular Affairs

Washington, D.C. 20520

Or try calling:

OFFICE OF DIPLOMATIC AND PUBLIC LIAISON (VO/P)

Director Julie Furuta-Toy 202-663-3579

Public Inquiries Division Chief Karla Gentile 202-663-3623

Diplomatic Liaison Division Chief Dale Rumbarger 202-663-3211

I hope this helps, good luck.

Thank you ,,,,,I will give these a try on Monday. Yea I agree they dont have any proof, but they are sure making our life miserable. Our biggest fear is that they will drag this out for many months and already we have been 8 months on AP... Over a year since we filed.

Vicki/Bala

10/2004 Romance blossoms

06/11/05 Sent petition

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away,

Thank you ,,,,,I will give these a try on Monday. Yea I agree they dont have any proof, but they are sure making our life miserable. Our biggest fear is that they will drag this out for many months and already we have been 8 months on AP... Over a year since we filed.

Vicki/Bala

vicki ...

i would honestly prepare yourself for a long separation and a big fight. this is your reality ... the CO has already proved that they will stop at nothing, so i wouldn't trust that they are going to make this any easier for you and bala at this point.

hopefully you can make some headway with your phone calls on monday ... i wouldn't stop until i got some definitive answers! (make sure you get everyone's name you speak to!)

best of luck to you!! :thumbs:

text___courage_by_jjjean65.png

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline

WOW! This is nightmarish! BUT I think your fiance' did the right thing by not conceding even the slightest bit to the blackmail -- esp. considering that if the consulate HAD shown photos to his family he may have been kicked out of his home/business. That was brave of him, I think!

Also, question: did the CO have a converstion with this mythical "Asian Man" that lives in your house (I guess he must live in your closet or under your bed, right? :rolleyes:)? Or did they just call, hear a man pick up, and assume 1) that he is Asian, 2) that he lives with you, 3) that they didn't misdial the telephone number and 4) that even if it IS your house, that this guy CANNOT just be a friend?

Yikes! I would like to know what kind of conversation went on between the CO and this Asian Housemate of yours and who exactly they spoke with when the CO called. Could they be saying that you live with another man just to fake your fiance' out and see what his reaction is? Head-games like that are upsetting, but I think that considering the fact that they tried to blackmail him, there's a good chance they know that you live alone and are just testing Bala.

It's funny because you told the truth! I feel like if someone were trying to defraud the government, the response to "do your families know about your relationship?" would have been something like "Oh yes! They know and they simply CANNOT WAIT til we get married! :yes:;):yes::D "

Anyway, good luck! Going to India is probably VERY impractical for you, as much as you'd probably love to go, but right now, try and contact a congressman's office and explain your situation. Also, get hold of a lawyer. Catholic charities offers free (or very inexpensive?) legal services and I hear they're good at what they do.

Again: GOOD LUCK!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeline
WOW! This is nightmarish! BUT I think your fiance' did the right thing by not conceding even the slightest bit to the blackmail -- esp. considering that if the consulate HAD shown photos to his family he may have been kicked out of his home/business. That was brave of him, I think!

Also, question: did the CO have a converstion with this mythical "Asian Man" that lives in your house (I guess he must live in your closet or under your bed, right? :rolleyes:)? Or did they just call, hear a man pick up, and assume 1) that he is Asian, 2) that he lives with you, 3) that they didn't misdial the telephone number and 4) that even if it IS your house, that this guy CANNOT just be a friend?

Yikes! I would like to know what kind of conversation went on between the CO and this Asian Housemate of yours and who exactly they spoke with when the CO called. Could they be saying that you live with another man just to fake your fiance' out and see what his reaction is? Head-games like that are upsetting, but I think that considering the fact that they tried to blackmail him, there's a good chance they know that you live alone and are just testing Bala.

It's funny because you told the truth! I feel like if someone were trying to defraud the government, the response to "do your families know about your relationship?" would have been something like "Oh yes! They know and they simply CANNOT WAIT til we get married! :yes:;):yes::D "

Anyway, good luck! Going to India is probably VERY impractical for you, as much as you'd probably love to go, but right now, try and contact a congressman's office and explain your situation. Also, get hold of a lawyer. Catholic charities offers free (or very inexpensive?) legal services and I hear they're good at what they do.

Again: GOOD LUCK!

We figured out the man im living with !!! My 18 year old son came for a visit on May 29th he stayed thru June 9th. Yesterday I remembered suddenly that one morning he was yelling at me.. he said, "Mom Bala called last night in middle of the night and asked me to wake you , and I told him no and hung up", I told him yeah at times if he misses me he will call just to chat for a minute or two. I never really thought any more about it.. But today I called my son and asked him to think back on that night, I asked him if the caller said he was Bala and he said no,, I just heard indian voice and assumed it was Bala. there ya go guys....proof postitive that Im living with a man !!!! my how wonderful the human mind is at assuming !

Vicki /bala

10/2004 Romance blossoms

06/11/05 Sent petition

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.