vicki/bala

This is too much to even believe

63 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

WOW! This is nightmarish! BUT I think your fiance' did the right thing by not conceding even the slightest bit to the blackmail -- esp. considering that if the consulate HAD shown photos to his family he may have been kicked out of his home/business. That was brave of him, I think!

Also, question: did the CO have a converstion with this mythical "Asian Man" that lives in your house (I guess he must live in your closet or under your bed, right? :rolleyes:)? Or did they just call, hear a man pick up, and assume 1) that he is Asian, 2) that he lives with you, 3) that they didn't misdial the telephone number and 4) that even if it IS your house, that this guy CANNOT just be a friend?

Yikes! I would like to know what kind of conversation went on between the CO and this Asian Housemate of yours and who exactly they spoke with when the CO called. Could they be saying that you live with another man just to fake your fiance' out and see what his reaction is? Head-games like that are upsetting, but I think that considering the fact that they tried to blackmail him, there's a good chance they know that you live alone and are just testing Bala.

It's funny because you told the truth! I feel like if someone were trying to defraud the government, the response to "do your families know about your relationship?" would have been something like "Oh yes! They know and they simply CANNOT WAIT til we get married! :yes:;):yes::D "

Anyway, good luck! Going to India is probably VERY impractical for you, as much as you'd probably love to go, but right now, try and contact a congressman's office and explain your situation. Also, get hold of a lawyer. Catholic charities offers free (or very inexpensive?) legal services and I hear they're good at what they do.

Again: GOOD LUCK!

We figured out the man im living with !!! My 18 year old son came for a visit on May 29th he stayed thru June 9th. Yesterday I remembered suddenly that one morning he was yelling at me.. he said, "Mom Bala called last night in middle of the night and asked me to wake you , and I told him no and hung up", I told him yeah at times if he misses me he will call just to chat for a minute or two. I never really thought any more about it.. But today I called my son and asked him to think back on that night, I asked him if the caller said he was Bala and he said no,, I just heard indian voice and assumed it was Bala. there ya go guys....proof postitive that Im living with a man !!!! my how wonderful the human mind is at assuming !

Vicki /bala

Vicki

I'd document that and fax it to them. If you stay strong and don't give up, refuting every issue you can, I believe they will eventually concede.

Best Wishes

Jaci

Jaci - Florida , Ciprian - Brasov, Romania

we got married!

visiting 11/05

visiting for a month April 19 '06

visitng September 06

I love you Sweetheart!

Our Website

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

WOW! This is nightmarish! BUT I think your fiance' did the right thing by not conceding even the slightest bit to the blackmail -- esp. considering that if the consulate HAD shown photos to his family he may have been kicked out of his home/business. That was brave of him, I think!

Also, question: did the CO have a converstion with this mythical "Asian Man" that lives in your house (I guess he must live in your closet or under your bed, right? :rolleyes:)? Or did they just call, hear a man pick up, and assume 1) that he is Asian, 2) that he lives with you, 3) that they didn't misdial the telephone number and 4) that even if it IS your house, that this guy CANNOT just be a friend?

Yikes! I would like to know what kind of conversation went on between the CO and this Asian Housemate of yours and who exactly they spoke with when the CO called. Could they be saying that you live with another man just to fake your fiance' out and see what his reaction is? Head-games like that are upsetting, but I think that considering the fact that they tried to blackmail him, there's a good chance they know that you live alone and are just testing Bala.

It's funny because you told the truth! I feel like if someone were trying to defraud the government, the response to "do your families know about your relationship?" would have been something like "Oh yes! They know and they simply CANNOT WAIT til we get married! :yes:;):yes::D "

Anyway, good luck! Going to India is probably VERY impractical for you, as much as you'd probably love to go, but right now, try and contact a congressman's office and explain your situation. Also, get hold of a lawyer. Catholic charities offers free (or very inexpensive?) legal services and I hear they're good at what they do.

Again: GOOD LUCK!

We figured out the man im living with !!! My 18 year old son came for a visit on May 29th he stayed thru June 9th. Yesterday I remembered suddenly that one morning he was yelling at me.. he said, "Mom Bala called last night in middle of the night and asked me to wake you , and I told him no and hung up", I told him yeah at times if he misses me he will call just to chat for a minute or two. I never really thought any more about it.. But today I called my son and asked him to think back on that night, I asked him if the caller said he was Bala and he said no,, I just heard indian voice and assumed it was Bala. there ya go guys....proof postitive that Im living with a man !!!! my how wonderful the human mind is at assuming !

Vicki /bala

Vicki

I'd document that and fax it to them. If you stay strong and don't give up, refuting every issue you can, I believe they will eventually concede.

Best Wishes

Jaci

Have your son state on paper about the incident and have it notorized.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think you must write emails to every single newspapers too and contact your senator that's for sure and of course get a lawyer ..

I am very sorry for what happened to you ..It's really a NIGHTMARE ..

god be with you

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

2007- April -25: AOS SENT AND FILED

2007- April -27:AOS package delivered

2007- May -05: NOA1 recieved in Mail

2007- May -23: Biometrics Appointment @ 9 Am

2007- May -15: RFE recieved

2007- June-05:RFE paper sent

2007- June-08: RFE recieved

2007- August- 08 : Interview at 10 A.M

2007- october- 04 :Card production ordered

2007-october- 05: Welcome letter recieved in mail

2007-october-11 : Approval notice sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.