Madame-Butterfly

hes gones hes actually gone

83 posts in this topic

Hello, yesterday was an awfull day!!! :unsure:

for the past few months things have been rought for brett aka aussielad and myself, we woul,d talk end up arguing and all he would say was a few more months, then a few more weeks untill 2 days ago he say a few more days , we talked he saied everything was ok, he was trying to change i asked him he he was with some one else he said no then said he was with someone that made him happy asd whatnot.... then he himself said he was saying it because he new that would made me angry well yesterday he sais he was going to work... he calls like around miday and he has his phone on and i hear everything i hear my cat and 2 other guys chatting with him i hang up call him he says hes at work i was like ther are no cats were you work and he started gaggin and i knew he was lying , at around 4 pm i receive call to my work from the COPS that he has put a restraning order against me and i have a key wating for me , i get there all upset i drove 2 hours from work to get there to fine out he had taken my keys and when i got home i fiund not trace of hime, we were about to move so i whent up to the new house to find out he tokk everithing of mine all my personal documents my car my cell phone a cell i cant call cause if not im breaking the rules and can get arrested as to what i was told and my cat , took all the immigration paper my passport well you name it, where he is i dont know who hes with i dont care all i want it my stuff back, he lied from the very beggining he was only in it for the visa and now hes gone, we have to appear in court on july 30th , i cant sleep , eat i cant beleive he did this to me. to my family :crying:

i need some help what can i do who can i get in contact with please someone

3dflags_pri0001-0001a.gif3dflags_aus0001-0001a.gif

Oct 29 2004 Met on LDSPLANET

Oct 30 2004 First phone call....EVERY DAY till this day

Dec 25 2004 I asked him to MARRY me and he said Yes

March 19 2005 took out my passport now i need to wait

April 19 2005 I GOT MY PASSPORT !!!!

April 21 2005 NENNE booked his flight he get here on June 29th YES!!!!

May 9 2005 I-130 Packet and Packet 3 are being sent off to us !!!

May 15 2005 Recived packet 1-3

June 29 2005 Nenne arrived in Puerto Rico

July 2 2005 GOT MARRIEDbadassbuddy_com-inlove2.gif

July 11 2005 Got our Marriage Certificate

Leaving August 17th to Australia and file for DCF !!!

July 19 2005 Got interview date on Sept. 6

August 17th Got to AUSTRALIA !!!

SEPTEMBER 6 DCF (CR1)WE GOT APPROVED !!!!

September 9 2005 Recived VISA in mail

November 24 2005 Nennes POE GUAM

November 26 2005 Arrived in Puerto Rico

Married for 3 years and counting

September 10 2007 sending off the I-571

Sept 2007 sent forms Aug 2008 got 10 yr Green Card

you need to see a lawyer and do it quickly..you ahve a legal right to your personal property even with a restraining order....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

you need to see a lawyer and do it quickly..you ahve a legal right to your personal property even with a restraining order....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

:crying: i dont understand whys hes doing this , thank you i will get in contact with one

he is doing it cause he is a dickhead and wants to move on and be single with his posse....

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Timeline

omG I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

I was also involved in a bad breakup with my foreign SO. Take a deep breath, and this too shall pass....you can't see it now, but it will. Just focus on contacting the lawyer so that you can make steps to get your stuff back. The rest will work itself out the way it's meant to, and you will get through this. It's prolly not the time to tell you this, cos you are still in shock, but it's true....just focus on one step at a time.

In my prayers!

that's rough, so sorry to hear... be strong (F)

April 14 - sent I-129F to Vermont

April 25 - NOA1

May, June, July lost to IMBRA and RFE's

Aug 22 - NOA2

Sept 25 - interview date OCTOBER 13th

Oct 26 - arrived at JFK - work authorized

Nov 21 - apply SSN, received Nov 29

Dec 16 - marriage license

Jan 05 - wedding

Jan 30 - AOS begins

AOS

Feb 07 - NOA1 ,check cashed

Feb 28 - notice I-485 sent to CSC

Mar 10 - Biometrics

Apr 16 - surprise RFE arrives..they lost my medical. New medical returned, Apr 23

Jun 1st - RFE ..more medical BS ( go back for TB skin test)

Jun 28 - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!

July 06- Green card arrives.

LIFTING CONDITIONS 2009

June 12 - mailed package

June 15 - check cashed

June 19 - NOA extension letter ( card expires June 26th)

July 03 - Biometrics notice

July 14 - Biometrics appointment

OCT 29 - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

how did he manage to get a restrining order?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

very easy to get sister nessa...

Edited by almaty

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

we got into an argument and yes i addmit it it got out of control and we hit each other however when ihe was hitting me he said that he would do it in places that wouldnt show up as bad my leg hurts like hell the back of my knee my arms he had a few bruises since his skin is so fair he marks up and he said i had started it but what he forgot to tell the cops was hes was a mau thai ( however its spell) boxer over in australia thats why i got the restraning order i cant got to his work place university anything

Edited by Madame-Butterfly

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

did he just say she hit him?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Taking all your stuff is theft. You should definitely file a police report...and get a lawyer.

Police are very reluctant to call it theft. Since they lived together ..they look at it as a civil dispute... The same thing happened to me.. I went to visit my Mother for Easter one year and returned homw to find my house empty and my clothes shredded... GF was eventually arrested for destruction of property.. but not for taking all of my stuff and I never got any of it back... A lawyer is a big help at this point....

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Other Timeline

I was also involved in a bad breakup with my foreign SO. Take a deep breath, and this too shall pass....you can't see it now, but it will. Just focus on contacting the lawyer so that you can make steps to get your stuff back. The rest will work itself out the way it's meant to, and you will get through this. It's prolly not the time to tell you this, cos you are still in shock, but it's true....just focus on one step at a time.

In my prayers!

Your support of the OP is nice, but your situation wasn't the same. They are here together; they have scuffled and involved the law; and he has run off with her possessions.

Filed: Timeline

In my prayers!

Your support of the OP is nice, but your situation wasn't the same. They are here together; they have scuffled and involved the law; and he has run off with her possessions.

Yeah, I get that, but still giving the OP some kind words to help her through this. The initial shock that things are over is one of the most heartbreaking things to go through...I'm sure a lot of us here know that...so I was just offering a few kind words.

Secondly, clearly you can see her explanation of what happened came AFTER my post, so obviously I didn't know the details. Then again, I wasn't about to ask, because she will only explain what she wants to, and I didn't feel an explanation was needed to offer my support.

Is there a bigger point that I am missing or is this just you being pedantic?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.