Madame-Butterfly

hes gones hes actually gone

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

This story sounds like a BS story to me. If this was real, and not just a bitter woman, why in the world would possess someone to post that kind of story on this kind of website, it is irrelevant. If something like that was happening to me be posting it for all the world to see.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Perhaps for the same reason why you chose to make your first post a bump of a 4 month old thread . . . . because she can. Let's just let this one remain in the past - what has happened has happened and we have all moved on.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

This sounds like a BS story to me. If this was real, and not just a bitter woman, why the hell would you post it for all the world to say. If this were happening to me, I would be horrified, and I wouldn't be spreading it all over with the excuse "I don't know what to do :crying: " It is not rocket science. Gosh... Besides what is the relevance to VisaJourney. I don't want to sound heartless, but seriously, to me it sounds like a cover up for ones own wrong doings.

Timeline
Perhaps for the same reason why you chose to make your first post a bump of a 4 month old thread . . . . because she can. Let's just let this one remain in the past - what has happened has happened and we have all moved on.

I only chose to reply to this one, because a friend of mine told me to look at it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Was it really necessary to repeat yourself then? You are entitled to your opinion but it really does seem rather pointless to resurrect an old post just to make belittling, negative comments. You would probably find it a better use of your time to read and participate in current topics rather than find fault with an old thread.

Any further comments here and I will just close this thread.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.