peace

LET'S CELEBRATE! I found the answer to our question about TOUCHING haha

82 posts in this topic

God...is this really true? I am hoping for some miracle to happen on or before my birthday :P

Look at Gomez's timeline above. He got his NOA2 a week after they sent him that email. CSC is just a week behind them sending out the RFE's.

I hope I pray I hope I pray :whistle:

Gomez is from vermont and we all know vermont is processing cases real fast. So I hope its the same in CSC also I noticed that 3 cases been approved today but their NOA1 is february so i hope ours is already in line for approval.

On another note, I just found out from my lawyer that the Manila embassy is starting to catch up. Right now instead of a 6 month wait for an interview they are around 4 months. The longer they go without getting approved petitions the more they get caught up. So the way I see it the delays here for IMBRA translate to a shorter wait at the embassy.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this sucks...this means if we're going to get approved july or august it is total of 8 months for us to be with our loves one :crying:

Well the bitter facts of life are that some embassy's take a lot longer than others. All we can do is work the process and hope for the best. With the annullments and the visa it will take almost 3 years to get Luz here with me but it will all be worth it when she gets here!! NOTHING will stop me from getting her here with me!

That's the spirit GaryC. That is true love in action...

Hopefully, things should speed up for everyone, considerably.

With the IMBRA thing in mind, the Embassy backlogs may have cleared a bit. They have not received too many cases, as of late. This leaves time to clear backlog.

Essentially, speeding things up across the board. Does that make sense?

this sucks...this means if we're going to get approved july or august it is total of 8 months for us to be with our loves one :crying:

Well the bitter facts of life are that some embassy's take a lot longer than others. All we can do is work the process and hope for the best. With the annullments and the visa it will take almost 3 years to get Luz here with me but it will all be worth it when she gets here!! NOTHING will stop me from getting her here with me!

That's the spirit GaryC. That is true love in action...

Hopefully, things should speed up for everyone, considerably.

With the IMBRA thing in mind, the Embassy backlogs may have cleared a bit. They have not received too many cases, as of late. This leaves time to clear backlog.

Essentially, speeding things up across the board. Does that make sense?

Well the bitter facts of life are that some embassy's take a lot longer than others. All we can do is work the process and hope for the best. With the annulments and the visa it will take almost 3 years to get Luz here with me but it will all be worth it when she gets here!! NOTHING will stop me from getting her here with me!

Luz is the love of my life and the light in my soul. I will not rest until we are together and some stupid IMBRA law or a long wait at the embassy will not deter me! I hate the delays but the prize at the end is happines and lifelong love. Hang in there folks! Don't take your eye off the prize!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Luz is the love of my life and the light in my soul. I will not rest until we are together and some stupid IMBRA law or a long wait at the embassy will not deter me! I hate the delays but the prize at the end is happines and lifelong love. Hang in there folks! Don't take your eye off the prize!!

Thats true love Gary! (F)(L)(F)

Ah...we also got RFE touched as well...

Cheers,

Littleone & Robert

Robert (U.S.A.)------^--^------Waenphetch (Thailand)

September 27' 2005 -------------------------(Met online)

May 16' 2006---------- (Mailed application from Chiangmai, Thailand) to NSC

June 9' 2006--------- (NOA 1 Receipt date) ---CSC----

September 7' 2006------------(NOA 2 Receipt date)

December 20' 2006 (7 a.m.) -----------INTERVIEW Approved IMBRA discussed[/color]

December 24' 2006 ---------- POE - LA

December 26' 2006 ------------ Civil Marriage

December 28' 2006 ------------ Applied for SSN

January' 19' 2007 ------------- SSN Received

AOS Chicago

December 29' 2006 ----------- Mailed I-485

January' 5' 2007 -------------- NOA Receipt date (MSC)

January' 23' 2007 ------------ I-485 Transferred to CSC

January 26' 2007 ------------ Biometric done

February 7' 2007 ------------ Case pending at CSC

October 19, 2007 ------------ Approved email from CRIS (welcome notice sent on Oct 18)

March 14, 2007 ------------ Mailed I - 765

May 4, 2007 ----------- I-765 approved

May 30, 2007 ----------- got a great job at www.swipeclock.com as an Accountant

Filed: Timeline
Well, thats better news than you know! I got it also today BTW. It means that they have finished all other work on our petitions and all they need for an approval is the RFE. My lawyer said today that, by his previous experience, it only takes a few days to a few weeks to get a NOA2 from that point. Just look at the Vermont timelines, the ones that got the receipt of the RFE from the VSC got NOA2's just a week afterwards!! It's coming guys and gals!

Let's hope that's what it means G. We don't really know though....we only know they received the RFE. Lots of March VSCers got no NOA2s though. These June approvals must be annoying to earlier filers, I'm only May & it pisses me off...

You are so optimistic, it's fab. :thumbs: Wish I had some of that!

Edited by devilette

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

But but but, I write like a girl! I might have to change my avatar to something more girlie :P

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am April and I am nervous as well. So unfair. :(

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
With the annullments and the visa it will take almost 3 years to get Luz here with me but it will all be worth it when she gets here!!

wow. well, I hope you get your NOA2 soon, to get the show on the road!

I am hoping today is the day our RFE shows up in the mailbox.... :unsure:

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

It looks like they are doing them in batches. Sending out a thousand or so, finishing them up totaly (hence all the touches) and then moving on to the next batch. I really think we will start getting NOA2's soon!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I hope so, for everyone. But I was in the first batch, June 23rd. Two weeks later, still no RFE! I am getting worried, but of course, they don't care until 30 days have passed.

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I was touched today also!

And I just got my NOA1 last week.......

Lets hope for the best!

K-1 Timeline:

11/27/04 - First met

03/06/06 - Engaged

06/16/06 - New I-129f sent

06/19/06 - I-129f rec'vd by TSC

06/29/06 - NOA1

09/12/06 - NOA2

01/24/07 - Interview APPROVED!

01/30/07 - Returned to US with fiance

02/15/07 - Married

AOS Timeline:

04/24/07 - AOS/EAD mailed out

06/06/07 - Biometrics done

06/21/07 - I-485 APPROVED!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I haven't seen any VSC touches today. Are they having a picnic or something? :lol:

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.