M.O

Yetenekian Ara-Got in the mail this name with RFE

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline

Hi everybody..

I dont know anybody that is removing the conditions of their GC, and im just doing AOS now so im not related to any of this for now... but today i got in the mail,a RFE from USCIS for the I-751 and there was my address and name on the envelope but inside was another case number and the name Yetenekian Ara,so those from USCIS suck at working right.Maybe somebody is waiting for this RFE and they typed on the envelope the wrong address and not of the person that really needs this and then they are going to say about the person lifting conditions that they failed to submit the documents for RFE cos of their (USCIS) not professional work ...

So im writing this hoping that Yetenekian Ara,case number *** is on visajourney and she would see her name here and i could tell her what she needs to submit to USCIS so her case to be resumes,but same time im hoping she got the right letter and i got the wrong one...

We can see one more time how USCIS fails at doing their proper work...

GOD is Good,GOD is Great,GOD is Awesome!

*K1*(process time 7months & 13days)*

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

07.24.2008 -VISA interview. APPROVED!!!

*AOS*(process time 7months & 5days)*

11.26.2008 -Filed AOS,EAD,AP

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

07.09.2009-2Year Green Card Received

*ROC*(process time 3months & 18days)*

04.04.2011-Filed ROC(I-751)

07.28.2011-10 Year GC Received

*NATURALIZATION*(process time 4months & 27days)*

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

07/08/14-Interview (Recommended for Approval)

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

as1cCDkFg000010OXNsenwxNjA0emx8V2UgaGF2Z

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow, this is interesting; how good of you to try to help correct this error!

February 3, 2005. Applied for K-1.

July 14, 2005. Email to NVC congressional unit

Nov 2, 2005. Letter to congressman

Nov 8, 2005. Letter from congressman

December 19, 2005. Visa interview in Moscow. (250 days at NVC)

January 27, 2006. POE: JFK.

April 8, 2006. Wedding in USA.

April 19, 2006. Apply for AOS.

July 12, 2006. AOS Interview.

February 26, 2008. Letter to congresswoman.

March 19, 2008. Conditional Permanent residence began!!

2009: Wake up and get on the uscis train again - lifting conditions

Dec 21, 2009. Eligible to apply to remove conditions

February 2010: 10-yr Green Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

OMG, you should look that name up on facebook maybe you find her!.

Good luck!

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

And I think that at least the case number need to be removed from this post (for privacy of the user)... Call USCIS and report that you received that.

05/25/10 - N-400 package delivered in Phoenix, AZ

06/04/10 - Check cashed

06/10/10 - NOA received

06/16/10 - Case available online

06/17/10 - Case online showing RFE (Biometrics notice) sent on 06/16/10

06/21/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

07/08/10 - Biometrics appointment

07/07/10 - Walk in Biometrics

08/06/10 - Email / Text for for new case status: "Test and Interview"

08/09/10 - Interview Appointment letter received for 09/13/10

09/13/10 - Interview Approved!

09/13/10 - Same Day Ceremony! I am a US Citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi Olesea,

good job but I will agree with the school of thought which is suggesting you contact USCIS and report the situation to them. This is one human error we should all be concerned about and pray against. It could have happened to any of us dealing with USCIS. When you say a prayer, don't forget those guys and gals at USCIS. They need our support for the delicate job they do out there. :dance:

Hi everybody..

I dont know anybody that is removing the conditions of their GC, and im just doing AOS now so im not related to any of this for now... but today i got in the mail,a RFE from USCIS for the I-751 and there was my address and name on the envelope but inside was another case number and the name Yetenekian Ara,so those from USCIS suck at working right.Maybe somebody is waiting for this RFE and they typed on the envelope the wrong address and not of the person that really needs this and then they are going to say about the person lifting conditions that they failed to submit the documents for RFE cos of their (USCIS) not professional work ...

So im writing this hoping that Yetenekian Ara,case number *** is on visajourney and she would see her name here and i could tell her what she needs to submit to USCIS so her case to be resumes,but same time im hoping she got the right letter and i got the wrong one...

OMG

I wonder why your name got on the evelope...

What if there was a letter for you and it got put in the wrong envelope and mailed to Yetenekian Ara?

What if your 2 letters and envelopes got mixed up?

You should call USCIS and ask them.

Do you expect anything from them anyway, like RFE or interview for AOS?

Edited by harborNY

Timeline

ok so i called USCIS,actually my husband did and we told them about the error they made and we gave them all the information about this case...and they said they are gonna correct their mistake...

Hope they will send it to the right person now...

HarborNY i got my RFE in the mail today for my case but same time got this person's case ..like second envelope...

ok Good luck to evrybody..

Olesea...

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

Hi everybody..

Hi,

this is Ara. Needless to express how grateful I am that you placed your time and effort in trying to find the actual recipient of that very important letter. Please allow me to request if you can kindly send me an e-mail (creeoo@gmail.com) that i can reply back to with my mailing address and phone number.

Once again, thanks much.

Respectfully,

Ara

Hi everybody..

Hi,

this is Ara. Needless to express how grateful I am that you placed your time and effort in trying to find the actual recipient of that very important letter. Please allow me to request if you can kindly send me an e-mail (creeoo@gmail.com) that i can reply back to with my mailing address and phone number.

Once again, thanks much.

Respectfully,

Ara

Hi everybody..

Hi,

This is Ara. Needless to express how grateful I am that you placed your time and effort in trying to find the actual recipient of that very important letter. Please allow me to request if you can kindly send me an e-mail (creeoo@gmail.com) that i can reply back to with my mailing address and phone number.

Once again, thanks much.

Respectfully,

Ara

Ara spotted this post and joined today? Wow! :thumbs:

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

What a wild coincidence! The people on VJ represent only a teeny tiny portion of those going through the immigration process. What are the odds that the recipient of the RFE and the intended recipient would both be members and both be reading the same forum?! Unbelievable.

Jo-Anne

I'm so much more skeptical then you all. No offense to aray, but s/he would have to show me ID before I released such sensitive information. If aray is actually Ara, then s/he should be contacting the USCIS immediately and making an infopass appt.

Edited by mozplay

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Hi everybody..

this is realy very good thing that u r trying to help those guys . but i think that would be more good if u contact to CIS and let them know the situation and let them correct it and resend the letter to the right party.

Timeline

hey guys i said above... me and husband called the USCIS this monday and told them about the "ARA" mistake they made and they just asked the information from the letter we recieved by mistake and they thanked us and USCIS said they are gonna send the letter to the right people...

So im a bit skeptical about this ARAY above too but i wrote her an email...didnt give her(him) any information yet...and i dont think i will..

Olesea...

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

The same thing happene to me 2 years ago. I got an info pass, and the IO advised me to send the whole letter to the center that sent it to me with an explanation.

Here is what google turned on ARA

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=Yetenek...;fp=DLh7wmTRH1c

as you may see she is on linked in and face book. just make sure she is the right person

Good luck

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.