Immigrant2009

Should VJ Guides Section include a guide for naturalization

25 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I was strolling along and wanted to see if there was a guide for naturlization process like other on VJ, but didn't seem to find it here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides

My suggestion is shouldn't VJ have a guide for naturalization just curious.

Please give your feeback.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks Anh map,

But I was looking for the guide which tells you what to do. The wiki doesn't help like guide does, it just says when you should apply and give links back to the naturlization forum.

I still think the moderators or admin should put naturalization guide in the guides to help fellow VJers.

The wiki has incomplete information.. I think Naturalization overseas (Article 319b) needed to be added in VJ.

Thanks Completely for support.

I think me and other future filer will benefit a lot from the guide

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved to Site Discussion from Citizenship forum as that way it will get proper review.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Yes this would be good. I will start something in the next week and put up for peer review.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Yes this would be good. I will start something in the next week and put up for peer review.

Thank you Captain Ewok, I will help me and so many other future filers a lot. Thanks for accepting the proposal.

Hi Captain Ewok,

So we should expect the Naturalization Guide be Up by mid of end of June. Is this a correct assumption?

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

That will certainly be of use to us in the future. But take it easy on Ewok. He's only one supercharged bear.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

That will certainly be of use to us in the future. But take it easy on Ewok. He's only one supercharged bear.

Sure , Will do now onwards :).

Edited by Immigrant2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Thank you guys that will be awesome!

Edited by csoul

05/25/10 - N-400 package delivered in Phoenix, AZ

06/04/10 - Check cashed

06/10/10 - NOA received

06/16/10 - Case available online

06/17/10 - Case online showing RFE (Biometrics notice) sent on 06/16/10

06/21/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

07/08/10 - Biometrics appointment

07/07/10 - Walk in Biometrics

08/06/10 - Email / Text for for new case status: "Test and Interview"

08/09/10 - Interview Appointment letter received for 09/13/10

09/13/10 - Interview Approved!

09/13/10 - Same Day Ceremony! I am a US Citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

That's a valid idea, as it's a natural course for a lot of VJers.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY