Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

aaahuuummm so so many ppl finished their case here and some of here still waiting for the noa2... good luck buddies for the interviews

Just got off the phone with CSC. officer said, once mailroom logged in my evidences, and it was touched, it was going thru channels, and the officer now has my case on his desk!!!!!!! Evidently, many touch it before it hits the officers desk who issued RFE. So he said, just a bit and I will know something. Last time I talked to this officer I got the email of case resummed processing that evening!!!! Keeping fingers crossed.

that's encouraging

you always seem to get officers who are actually helpful

Ive gotten some real zombies before, you know the kind, crabby, un-caring, and snotty, relatives of Satan. :devil:

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Trust me, it looks WAY better than it looks. But MacDonalds stopped selling them back in 2005. You can get Poutine at A&W though. But you have to yell at them to melt the cheese half of the time or they won't do it.

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Good to hear your getting some forward momentum going, Beth!! I think its the positive upbeat attitude you have! I try to stay positive every day too, its not easy .... but I try. Anyways, grats!!

12-23-2008 Married in Wuhan

3-16-2009 Mailed in I-130 (CSC)

3-25-2009 NOA1, I-797C

6-11-2009 Touched

6-12-2009 Touched (hope I have not made them mad at me)

6-23-2009 Touched

6-24-2009 E-mail notice of Approval ... just waiting on hard copy now! ;)

6-25-2009 Touched again ... hmmmm

SORRY ;) been away for a while, updating sig now

6-29-2009 Touched again, I am in China for 2 weeks

7-14-2009 Paid $70.00 Affidavit of Support fee online

7-24-2009 Paid $400.00 IV Fee Agent OLP

7-24-2009 Made phone call to NVC and got confirmation enrollement into electronic processing, received new case number

9-03-2009 Interview date arrives in E-Mail ... 9-28-2009 ... short notice ;P

9-28-2009 Pink!

11-27-2009 Wife arrives at her new home and promptly begins to make and plan changes. But its damn good!

Good to hear your getting some forward momentum going, Beth!! I think its the positive upbeat attitude you have! I try to stay positive every day too, its not easy .... but I try. Anyways, grats!!

Thanks Sweetie, believe me, I have my down moments, but good things can happen, plus I have Angels of ladies here in this thread and the MENA thread that pick me up at times. Plus any joke about USCIS I can make picks me up, LOL. Hang in there Dumpling, we are all in the immigration hellish nightmare together.

Truly happy!!!

Trust me, it looks WAY better than it looks. But MacDonalds stopped selling them back in 2005. You can get Poutine at A&W though. But you have to yell at them to melt the cheese half of the time or they won't do it.

Hey Berniece, we have a A&W down the road, if I go thru the drive thru and order it, I wonder what they would say? LOL Hum I think I will do it tomorrow :devil::devil: Im feeling devilish today. Ill tell them to make sure to melt the cheese!!! LOL

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

HAHAHAHHA BETH! Trust me, they'll look at you like you have 2 heads! As well, when I was in Oklahoma, I went into a 7/11and asked if they sold slushies. They told me no, but then I spotted them straight ahead and said, no, these are slushies...the lady looked at me like I was crazy, then my mother in law told her that I was from Canada. Turns out they were called slurpies there. :S

Edited by Ber + Ter

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello all,

I hope to see some approvals this week.

Beth and gogo, hang in there, i do feel your pain. I myself am starting to get anxious and it's only been a little over two months

take care :)

I-130 - 03/30/09

NOA1 - 04/07/09

NOA2- 08/03/09

NVC 10/16/09

Interview (Moscow): December 15, 2009 (Successful)

HAHAHAHHA BETH! Trust me, they'll look at you like you have 2 heads! As well, when I was in Oklahoma, I went into a 7/11and asked if they sold slushies. They told me no, but then I spotted them straight ahead and said, no, these are slushies...the lady looked at me like I was crazy, then my mother in law told her that I was from Canada. Turns out they were called slurpies there. :S

Berniece, when I was a kid in California, 7/11 called them slurpies, LOL

Truly happy!!!

Hi Beth, looks like things are looking up for you and an approval I feel must be in the offing. My goodness you have had a tough time of it and surely now they will approve you. We all here on VJ will be watching and waiting for your APPROVED post shortly..certainly this week !!!

Best Wishes

Arthur and Roberta

Hi Beth, looks like things are looking up for you and an approval I feel must be in the offing. My goodness you have had a tough time of it and surely now they will approve you. We all here on VJ will be watching and waiting for your APPROVED post shortly..certainly this week !!!

Best Wishes

Arthur and Roberta

Good morning my favorite couple, thank you for all your support and encouragment. Im so grateful for people like you and Roberta.

Have a good afternoon Arthur, and Roberta my dearest girlie, you have a wonderful morning.

Best wishes, and big hugs.

Beth

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Best Wishes

Arthur and Roberta

Good morning my favorite couple, thank you for all your support and encouragment. Im so grateful for people like you and Roberta.

Have a good afternoon Arthur, and Roberta my dearest girlie, you have a wonderful morning.

Beth

Morning Beth

ur approval is coming

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Best Wishes

Arthur and Roberta

Beth

Morning Beth

ur approval is coming

Thanks Egypt!! Hey how is Mrs. Egypt, still coming in July?????

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thanks hopeful1 .. :thumbs: but I just called today, and a person at NVC said we are still under "administrative processing".. that has been going on for over 2 months now.. something is wrong again.. it doesn't take that long to do a "name check".. maybe it is because they can't spell?? I'm going to call NVC again right now and see what's up with our petition.. Also, I have been emailing the consulate since our interview April 14, and they have responded every time.. The last 3 times I sent email (today, yesterday, end of last week), I received no responses anymore.. :angry: now they don't even answer my emails.. Also, my wife is planning to fax a letter into the consulate soon..

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thanks hopeful1 .. :thumbs: but I just called today, and a person at NVC said we are still under "administrative processing".. that has been going on for over 2 months now.. something is wrong again.. it doesn't take that long to do a "name check".. maybe it is because they can't spell?? I'm going to call NVC again right now and see what's up with our petition.. Also, I have been emailing the consulate since our interview April 14, and they have responded every time.. The last 3 times I sent email (today, yesterday, end of last week), I received no responses anymore.. :angry: now they don't even answer my emails.. Also, my wife is planning to fax a letter into the consulate soon..

i feel so weird and sorry when i look to ur timeline

is your name cause all of this ? , i mean why all that time in all the stages ? there must be a real reason behind this , its no way bad luck for u in the 3 totally diff stages ..dont u think so ?!

i see all ur stages required name check ..and AP ..even at NVC level while CR-1 doesnt require AP only at rare cases ....

i hope u r done with this so soon ..

i know how frustrating it can be

u have my heart

Good Luck and in sha ALAH u will hear good news so sooon

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
all i can say is USCIS doesn't care about anyone they keep telling me to wait 30 days then they say wait 3 months....I been waiting 8months and still no approval I have no one to turn to what can I do???

8 months?? Time to contact your Senator or Congressman!!!! They can step in now!! Best wishes.

I contacted everyone possible still nothing... I am sitting here crying it's just not fair....

Oh my gosh. What did the senator or congressman say to you when you asked for their help??

I wrote letters they didn't even reply.....:(

Okay ,listen, tomorrow, you call the senator and congressman, they have assistants who handle problems with Immigration.

OR you write a letter, and fax it to them, then YOU CALL them to make sure they got it, and tell them you need their help.

Just writting a letter is easy to ignore, so fax them THEN call them to make sure they got it. Go from there!!!!! Do this tomorrow, okay" promise me you will do this.

Beth

Hi I got a phone call from my local congressman's office they said they recieved my letter and has contacted the immigration service in Vermont Center to get information about my case and they will call me when they have any new information. How long does it take after congressman contacts the immigration office for me to hear any good news???

"All we really need to survive is the one person who truly loves us."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.