Merrillizer

My wife threw her marriage and life here away

427 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline

Those are fake guns lol. That is gift shop down at the beach she worked at P/T last summer when she was here on her J-1. They sell novelty #######. Try again.

Muddy, I met her through friends. One of my bestfriends helps to pick up the group of Romanians at the bus stop every June when they arrive here on their 3 month J-1's. My friend is the one who sets them up with apartments and places to stay down at the beach. I met my wife about 3 weeks after she arrived here last June. I was stupid and fell in love with her, I have no problem admitting it. I was with another Romanian girl right before I met my wife, and I didnt let that happen. But something happened with Silvia that I couldnt prevent. Love is blind. I am not in denial. I know what I did. I accept it, and I chalk it up as a loss. I was dumb about it and let my guard down, so kill me. I shouldve listened to myself on those occassions I would question why I kept her here. Every once in awhile someone would ask me why I was married, and I would say "I married her to keep her here". I didnt say I married her because I love her. Things like that were signs, and shouldve been seen as such. I did love her, but apparently not as much as I could or should have.

Do I think it was a purposeful scam? No. But, do I think the benefit of LPR played a part in this marriage and her decision to stay and marry? Sure. My friend brought up a good point....if my wife was from another country that was just like the U.S. instead of being from the poorest country in Europe, would she still have decided to stay here with me? Probably not? LOL. Who knows. But its a good question to raise.

ITs almost May 5th...the day the first divorce hearing happens. My wife is still here, hiding out down at the beach. I have since moved out of our old place and off the beach and I am back uptown. She is actually at the place where she stayed last summer during her j-1 visit. I guess she called the guy that owns the house and asked for help lol. ICE is everywhere right now, they just busted 3 or 4 Brazilians a few towns south of me. They worked for a friend of mine painting houses. They were supposedly legal, but I guess not. ICE swept in and they are being deported. So they are closing in on my wife and the other meatheads down there. If she shows up to the court on May 5th, an Immigration Officer may be there. And if she does show, I am not signing any divorce paperwork until she proves she is leaving. Only when she is deported or utilizes her opportunity for willful departure will I sign on the dotted line.

Yeah, so I was stupid with the whole "immigrant situation". Oh well. But I dont think I am a bad person because I fell for a girl and wanted to seriously try something new and start a new life together with her here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline
Those are fake guns lol. That is gift shop down at the beach she worked at P/T last summer when she was here on her J-1. They sell novelty #######. Try again.

Muddy, I met her through friends. One of my bestfriends helps to pick up the group of Romanians at the bus stop every June when they arrive here on their 3 month J-1's. My friend is the one who sets them up with apartments and places to stay down at the beach. I met my wife about 3 weeks after she arrived here last June. I was stupid and fell in love with her, I have no problem admitting it. I was with another Romanian girl right before I met my wife, and I didnt let that happen. But something happened with Silvia that I couldnt prevent. Love is blind. I am not in denial. I know what I did. I accept it, and I chalk it up as a loss. I was dumb about it and let my guard down, so kill me. I shouldve listened to myself on those occassions I would question why I kept her here. Every once in awhile someone would ask me why I was married, and I would say "I married her to keep her here". I didnt say I married her because I love her. Things like that were signs, and shouldve been seen as such. I did love her, but apparently not as much as I could or should have.

Do I think it was a purposeful scam? No. But, do I think the benefit of LPR played a part in this marriage and her decision to stay and marry? Sure. My friend brought up a good point....if my wife was from another country that was just like the U.S. instead of being from the poorest country in Europe, would she still have decided to stay here with me? Probably not? LOL. Who knows. But its a good question to raise.

ITs almost May 5th...the day the first divorce hearing happens. My wife is still here, hiding out down at the beach. I have since moved out of our old place and off the beach and I am back uptown. She is actually at the place where she stayed last summer during her j-1 visit. I guess she called the guy that owns the house and asked for help lol. ICE is everywhere right now, they just busted 3 or 4 Brazilians a few towns south of me. They worked for a friend of mine painting houses. They were supposedly legal, but I guess not. ICE swept in and they are being deported. So they are closing in on my wife and the other meatheads down there. If she shows up to the court on May 5th, an Immigration Officer may be there. And if she does show, I am not signing any divorce paperwork until she proves she is leaving. Only when she is deported or utilizes her opportunity for willful departure will I sign on the dotted line.

Yeah, so I was stupid with the whole "immigrant situation". Oh well. But I dont think I am a bad person because I fell for a girl and wanted to seriously try something new and start a new life together with her here.

:whistle:

Forgive and forget and ull feel better buddy...God bless you and Sylvia

GOD is Good,GOD is Great,GOD is Awesome!

*K1*(process time 7months & 13days)*

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

07.24.2008 -VISA interview. APPROVED!!!

*AOS*(process time 7months & 5days)*

11.26.2008 -Filed AOS,EAD,AP

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

07.09.2009-2Year Green Card Received

*ROC*(process time 3months & 18days)*

04.04.2011-Filed ROC(I-751)

07.28.2011-10 Year GC Received

*NATURALIZATION*(process time 4months & 27days)*

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

07/08/14-Interview (Recommended for Approval)

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

as1cCDkFg000010OXNsenwxNjA0emx8V2UgaGF2Z

Timeline
I understand the topic starter was upset, but really now, "illegal aliens from Russia"? Did you personally check their paperwork? Or decided they're illegal just because they're Russian? >:(

No, actually my wives friend used to come to our house and tell my wife how she should talk to her boyfriend (who is one of the illegal alien russians) and he can show her how to doctor up her paperwork using Microsoft Office and how he can help her get a job with a paycheck, get a drivers license and even register an automobile. This girl came in to our home, and gave me all the info I needed. I told her not to come over our house and try to get my wife to do illegal ####### and risk getting busted, my wife didnt need to, we legitimately together (so I thought) and we did everything legally. This girl also asked us to help her find one of my friends that would MARRY HER and commit marriage fraud. She wanted to pay someone 10k for a marriage so she could stay here. SHE TOLD ME TO MY FACE HER BOYFRIEND OVERSTAYED HIS VISA LAST SUMMER AND DIDNT GO HOME. She told us everything, even how he tampered with his paperwork so he could register a car in MA when he lives in NH. She also asked us to find HIM an american girl to marry because his pervious deal "fell through" and he needed to find another "candidate".

Has asked me for my wives parents phone number in Moldova last week. I imagine they contact them this week to find out what my wife has told them as far as what her intentions are now that she is an out-of-status illegal alien. They also request that I report to the direct extension they gave me if I see her working. I believe she worked yesterday at the jewelery/gift shop she worked at part time last summer while on her J-1. They informed me they are actively investigating her, as well as the illegal Russians she has been hanging out with. They are all working illegally too. the Field Investigator at I.C.E. took the case seriously when I told her how my wife offered me a "deal" after she walked out on our marriage....my wife offered me 200 dollars a month for 2 years, and "one last night together as husband and wife". She tried to bribe me with sex and money, then told me "I slept with you, I sucked your @#$% and now I have to pay you to stay here." How despicable is that? I said no you dont babe, because I am NOT doing any agreement with you, ever, and I will never lie to immigration for you. FORGET IT, YOU'RE GOING HOME.

These guys lie and use deception to dupe American citizens and leach of our system. They take jobs away from American citizens during a bad economy. They dont deserve sh!t. Do it legally, and you get respect. Do it illegally, and you get I.C.E.'d OUT. Put on I.C.E.

They just recently raided the illegal Brazilians. Pounded on the door, and when they answered, they were brought out on the front lawn, lined up, and their fingerprints taken right on the spot. Down to the D.R.O. they went.

Filed: Other Timeline
I understand the topic starter was upset, but really now, "illegal aliens from Russia"? Did you personally check their paperwork? Or decided they're illegal just because they're Russian? >:(

No, actually my wives friend used to come to our house and tell my wife how she should talk to her boyfriend (who is one of the illegal alien russians) and he can show her how to doctor up her paperwork using Microsoft Office and how he can help her get a job with a paycheck, get a drivers license and even register an automobile. This girl came in to our home, and gave me all the info I needed. I told her not to come over our house and try to get my wife to do illegal ####### and risk getting busted, my wife didnt need to, we legitimately together (so I thought) and we did everything legally. This girl also asked us to help her find one of my friends that would MARRY HER and commit marriage fraud. She wanted to pay someone 10k for a marriage so she could stay here. SHE TOLD ME TO MY FACE HER BOYFRIEND OVERSTAYED HIS VISA LAST SUMMER AND DIDNT GO HOME. She told us everything, even how he tampered with his paperwork so he could register a car in MA when he lives in NH. She also asked us to find HIM an american girl to marry because his pervious deal "fell through" and he needed to find another "candidate".

Has asked me for my wives parents phone number in Moldova last week. I imagine they contact them this week to find out what my wife has told them as far as what her intentions are now that she is an out-of-status illegal alien. They also request that I report to the direct extension they gave me if I see her working. I believe she worked yesterday at the jewelery/gift shop she worked at part time last summer while on her J-1. They informed me they are actively investigating her, as well as the illegal Russians she has been hanging out with. They are all working illegally too. the Field Investigator at I.C.E. took the case seriously when I told her how my wife offered me a "deal" after she walked out on our marriage....my wife offered me 200 dollars a month for 2 years, and "one last night together as husband and wife". She tried to bribe me with sex and money, then told me "I slept with you, I sucked your @#$% and now I have to pay you to stay here." How despicable is that? I said no you dont babe, because I am NOT doing any agreement with you, ever, and I will never lie to immigration for you. FORGET IT, YOU'RE GOING HOME.

These guys lie and use deception to dupe American citizens and leach of our system. They take jobs away from American citizens during a bad economy. They dont deserve sh!t. Do it legally, and you get respect. Do it illegally, and you get I.C.E.'d OUT. Put on I.C.E.

They just recently raided the illegal Brazilians. Pounded on the door, and when they answered, they were brought out on the front lawn, lined up, and their fingerprints taken right on the spot. Down to the D.R.O. they went.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh. Scary that.

I think you're just pissed off because you fell in love with this woman.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Merrillizer,

It's one thing to love and another thing to be obsessed. You started out with beeing in love and then you loved her but now, man, you're just obsessed. You have to watch out what you choose to do from now on because often times, obsessed people make MANY mistakes and it might come back to bite you. It is very obvious who wrote Silvia's comments in "I @$#$ here in US". It doesn't take a genious to see you portrayd yourself as her and wrote in her behalf. I'd take down that site if i were you. IF Silvia sees it, she might have you on that. IP addresses are easy to find and prove. If you're so up in arms about illegality and doing the right thing i'd suggest you do so yourself, don't just expect others to comply. Be an example for those who lie, deceit and live a double life. In that blog you showed you're breaking the law. Take that down, dude, for your own sake! Obsessed people often are blinded to their own mistakes. Well, let me tell ya, THAT is one very obvious mistake you did.

You do what you have to do. I don't agree nor dissagree with informing ICE of any illegal activities. I agree that if one knows of such acts it is their duty or choice to report and their duty to follow the law. Wether you're ding this out of spite, love, revenge or obsession that if you can't have your wife, no one could, it's less important. But for god sake man, stop waiting till the next bus of moldovians or romanians comes along to get one "just like yout wife". That is sick, obsessive and discusting. And if you find a "better c%^%t" as you say, "just like your wife" are you gonna make her pay for Silvia's mistakes? for your lack of judgement when you saw so many flags and chose to do nothing about t the time? Dude, get over it. I can CLEARLY see you loves Silvia to despaid, i don't doubt that for a second! I don't doubt that she broke your heart and was a fraud by offering you money, by doing all the things she did. You deserve someone better and someone as in love with you as you've been with Silvia. But Jesus man, don't jump on the next bus of J1's, you're never gonna be 100% certain that an immigrant loves you for who you are no matter how many proofs of love they give ya'. You've been severly hurt, you are still severly hurt and you will be for a long time. Why don't you find yourself a good american wife so you don't have to worry or go through this BS again? Cuz if you don't and you get duped again, guess who's to blame then? The immigrant? I don't think so.

So, get smart and do your duty as an american citizen as you please, it's your right and no one's gonna stop ya', but Jezz man stop obsessing over this #######. Thank your God in heaven it happened when it happened and you just didn't wake up years later, with her having her GC and then realising she duped you. You could have done nothing about it then. You would have needed serious help if that's the way you act now, after a few monts of marriage with a freakin' kid. Cuz that's what she is, a 23 year old kid. Smart up and get yorself an american woman from now on. They're fun and happy and don't need a GC.

all the best

New Citizen of the United States and Proud of it!

Timeline

ziia, thank you. you are right. i actually did forget about the myspace page. at first she got mad and deleted the photos of us together and marked her account as "single". she messed with mine too, so being immature i decided to mess with hers too. she is a kid, and she has a lot to learn, but I shouldnt have stooped down to that level and did the same thing as her, but i was hurt and needed to do something that i thought would make me feel better. but it didnt.

yes i still worry about her, i guess i still care enough to be concerned. but i am not obsessed with her per say, i am obsessed with why this happened. its hard not to look for answers. but i learned my lesson. and i didnt mean what i said about finding a girl that looks just like her. i said that to spiteful to her. i am not looking for anything right now anyhow, i am not ready. whatever happens, happens. if someone comes along, then so be it, but i am not looking.

i cant help but get angry or upset at her when i see my mother crying. my mother loved her like her own daughter, and when i see my mother upset over my wife and everything that she has done, it makes me angry, disappointed and frustrated. silvia wont even have any contact with my mother either. she just totally turned her back on us.

believe me, i would have helped my wife, if she wasnt totally dishonest with me and disrespectful. I would have given my own life for her if it meant she'd be safe. but she chose to lie and not honor our marriage. i cant accept this, i feel like she just doesnt deserve to be here anymore. I cant help it. thats just who i am. i do want her to be safe etc., but she should go home and start over, just like i have to now.

Thanks again ziia. You are right, and your post really me see things clearly again. All of this stuff going on, this whole situation, it's really had my head in a fog.

Timeline

Merrillizer,

It's one thing to love and another thing to be obsessed. You started out with beeing in love and then you loved her but now, man, you're just obsessed. You have to watch out what you choose to do from now on because often times, obsessed people make MANY mistakes and it might come back to bite you. It is very obvious who wrote Silvia's comments in "I @$#$ here in US". It doesn't take a genious to see you portrayd yourself as her and wrote in her behalf. I'd take down that site if i were you. IF Silvia sees it, she might have you on that. IP addresses are easy to find and prove. If you're so up in arms about illegality and doing the right thing i'd suggest you do so yourself, don't just expect others to comply. Be an example for those who lie, deceit and live a double life. In that blog you showed you're breaking the law. Take that down, dude, for your own sake! Obsessed people often are blinded to their own mistakes. Well, let me tell ya, THAT is one very obvious mistake you did.

You do what you have to do. I don't agree nor dissagree with informing ICE of any illegal activities. I agree that if one knows of such acts it is their duty or choice to report and their duty to follow the law. Wether you're ding this out of spite, love, revenge or obsession that if you can't have your wife, no one could, it's less important. But for god sake man, stop waiting till the next bus of moldovians or romanians comes along to get one "just like yout wife". That is sick, obsessive and discusting. And if you find a "better c%^%t" as you say, "just like your wife" are you gonna make her pay for Silvia's mistakes? for your lack of judgement when you saw so many flags and chose to do nothing about t the time? Dude, get over it. I can CLEARLY see you loves Silvia to despaid, i don't doubt that for a second! I don't doubt that she broke your heart and was a fraud by offering you money, by doing all the things she did. You deserve someone better and someone as in love with you as you've been with Silvia. But Jesus man, don't jump on the next bus of J1's, you're never gonna be 100% certain that an immigrant loves you for who you are no matter how many proofs of love they give ya'. You've been severly hurt, you are still severly hurt and you will be for a long time. Why don't you find yourself a good american wife so you don't have to worry or go through this BS again? Cuz if you don't and you get duped again, guess who's to blame then? The immigrant? I don't think so.

So, get smart and do your duty as an american citizen as you please, it's your right and no one's gonna stop ya', but Jezz man stop obsessing over this #######. Thank your God in heaven it happened when it happened and you just didn't wake up years later, with her having her GC and then realising she duped you. You could have done nothing about it then. You would have needed serious help if that's the way you act now, after a few monts of marriage with a freakin' kid. Cuz that's what she is, a 23 year old kid. Smart up and get yorself an american woman from now on. They're fun and happy and don't need a GC.

all the best

Wow, just... wow...

:ph34r::girlwerewolf2xn::wacko:

As of:

June 26, 2012 - The Hubbs received his 10-year Permanent Residency Card (aka THE Greencard) in the mail today!

At long last, this highly stressful leg of our journey has come to a close - for now - and we couldn't be more grateful and appreciative for all the tremendous help and support here on VJ! Without VisaJourney I doubt we would be where my husband and I are today! Thanks to all!

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

<333

Timeline
ziia, thank you. you are right. i actually did forget about the myspace page. at first she got mad and deleted the photos of us together and marked her account as "single". she messed with mine too, so being immature i decided to mess with hers too. she is a kid, and she has a lot to learn, but I shouldnt have stooped down to that level and did the same thing as her, but i was hurt and needed to do something that i thought would make me feel better. but it didnt.

yes i still worry about her, i guess i still care enough to be concerned. but i am not obsessed with her per say, i am obsessed with why this happened. its hard not to look for answers. but i learned my lesson. and i didnt mean what i said about finding a girl that looks just like her. i said that to spiteful to her. i am not looking for anything right now anyhow, i am not ready. whatever happens, happens. if someone comes along, then so be it, but i am not looking.

i cant help but get angry or upset at her when i see my mother crying. my mother loved her like her own daughter, and when i see my mother upset over my wife and everything that she has done, it makes me angry, disappointed and frustrated. silvia wont even have any contact with my mother either. she just totally turned her back on us.

believe me, i would have helped my wife, if she wasnt totally dishonest with me and disrespectful. I would have given my own life for her if it meant she'd be safe. but she chose to lie and not honor our marriage. i cant accept this, i feel like she just doesnt deserve to be here anymore. I cant help it. thats just who i am. i do want her to be safe etc., but she should go home and start over, just like i have to now.

Thanks again ziia. You are right, and your post really me see things clearly again. All of this stuff going on, this whole situation, it's really had my head in a fog.

I can see your attitude about this has gotten healthyer. I'm glad for you and wish you the best. I totaly understad the pain you went through and i wish you never have to go through this again. We learn from the mistakes we make, we learn through experience, we learn from bumping our heads, knocking us down and from finding the power to raise up, wise up and act up. Every kick in the b..tt is a step ahead, my dad used to say. So it is for you. This is your chanse to learn, be wiser and stronger fr the future. Life is a battle and we have to choose our weppons. I totaly understand how you feel and my heart goes out to your mom. I once had to go through something of this kind, not necessarily the same but with the same effect it had on you. It is terrible how it feels and the frustration and pain is so big that nothing can make it better. Only time...so give it time and you will heal and so will your mom. It took me two years to heal from an experience of deceipt of simmiler kind.

I agree with you in her going back home. It is the right thing to do and i don't get how some don't see this when their visas are over. But if she doesn't, don't think she'll have it easy here. She will not be able to get health insurance or benefits just like american citizens can. One thing people don't realize sometimes is that illegality is a hardship on the citizen's wallet. It is not direct, no one is asking the citizens to write a check every month for the support of illegal alines, but evrybody's upset or wondering why the taxes go up every year. That is why. Because every year we help support a new load of illegals who get sick who go to the hospital and don't pay the bills and don't pay their mortgages. I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it here ad now cuz i don't care for any polliticaly correct debates with anybody that might be offended by this, but it is what it is and you should do the right thing about it.

So, good luck with the future and hope you find a good one next time.

PS: I poseted twice. Can someone delete my double post? Thank you

Edited by ziia

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Did you really fart and then laugh at the noise when you were out camping with your wife and her and your friends? Then she married you? Then you wrote to immigration to retract your I130, then begin divorce proceedings and now, about 2 months later still bitching and bickering about it? crying your love and yee-haaw-ing at the thought of a new wave of Romanian/Moldavian/whatever nation new buses of immigrants? That feels degrading for me, and I am a stranger to this affair.

Yet blaming the Russians, your wife, and all others, you are the source and the solution for the mess you got yourself, and others, into, with actions that you did not thought of in detail, from marrying a woman you barely knew to divorcing her when you so desperately want her back, and making impossible any form of reconciliation between the two of you. And don't put it on your mother and how your wife hurt her feelings, your wife is hot and you're crying about loosing her almost every post you made:)

11/17/08 : Application sent (I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765)

11/18/08 : Official receipt of documents stated on I-797C (Signature for receipt at USCIS was on 11/17/2008 at 10PM)

11/28/08 : NOA Received ( I-797C) for all 4 forms (forms issued on 11/26/2008)

12/18/2008: LUD on I-130, I-131, I-765

01/29/2009: Bio done

01/29, 30/2009: LUD on I485 and I765

2/10/2009: issued AP, valid 1 year for multiple entries.

2/23/2009: Got EAD card

3/8/2009: LUD on all applications. Shows approval of I131 and I765, still pending on I130, I485.

04/28/2009 at 9:30 AM: Interview. Told to wait 90 days for a resolution by mail.

05/01/2009: Card production ordered.

05/06/2009: Received approval NOAs for I130 and I485 (welcome notice, 10 years card). I130 still shows case received and pending.

06/18/2009: got the 10 years validity card. Process length: 213 days since sending the applications.

No RFE at all along the process.

Did you really fart and then laugh at the noise when you were out camping with your wife and her and your friends? Then she married you? Then you wrote to immigration to retract your I130, then begin divorce proceedings and now, about 2 months later still bitching and bickering about it? crying your love and yee-haaw-ing at the thought of a new wave of Romanian/Moldavian/whatever nation new buses of immigrants? That feels degrading for me, and I am a stranger to this affair.

Yet blaming the Russians, your wife, and all others, you are the source and the solution for the mess you got yourself, and others, into, with actions that you did not thought of in detail, from marrying a woman you barely knew to divorcing her when you so desperately want her back, and making impossible any form of reconciliation between the two of you. And don't put it on your mother and how your wife hurt her feelings, your wife is hot and you're crying about loosing her almost every post you made:)

:yes:

Magpie.

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.