Merrillizer

My wife threw her marriage and life here away

427 posts in this topic

Our friend Merrillizer has been blogging about his exploits for a while now.

And as Shakespeare said - "Me thinks though doest protest too much".

I think it's all a bag of fart$, if you want my two cents worth.

:star: You put it so succinctly, Rebeccajo. I got the giggles so I felt prompted to illustrate your point thusly:

whoopee-cushion-costume.jpg

:lol:

Magpie.

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

LMFAO. Yeah, I beat the hell out of her LMAO. You're a clownshoe.

And you're a doodie head!

You and your silly delusions and assumptions.

No sir, as my fiancee said, those are what we call opinions. As to delusions, well, I find it highly ironic that you are talking about delusions to me. :)

You sound terribly bored, to come in here and throw around baseless accusations.

This is called irony.

But because she had no bruises, no scratches, no bumps, and she wasn't beaten, they didn't. Are you that pea-brained to not understand a simple DV charge? The police take pictures of victims injuries and use them in court. But because my wife was never beaten, they didn't have that. All you have to do to get a restraining order, is say you're scared.

You know the courts well enough to know this, but not well enough to know that a judge must look at your evidence regardless of what the case is? Fine, why not go back and come up with baseless accusations yourself, tell your judge she tried to rip your eyes out and you had to tackle her to the ground to get the knife from her? Hmm.

Since your the resident psychologist

It doesn't take a degree in psychology to get your red flags and BS alarms going. Come now. Be fair.

what type of help do I need exactly? You seem to know everything here, and have everybody figured out for sure, right?

I think you already know.

Everytime I see one of your posts, I gag. It's verbal diahhrea, and you seem to verbally accost people with your sophomoric personal attacks like it's needed here. I thought this place was to share experiences with others. I'm sorry you don't approve of mine, but I have just as much right to share it as anyone else. But I find your slander and libel totally unnecessary.

Really, all two of my very short posts? Have I truly struck such a cord in your True Saint™ persona?

But ofcourse, there's an a$$ for every seat, so your right to an opinion stands well too, as silly as it is. You sound very proud, much like my wife.

Hark and what ho, yon gallant knight did see! And beset he was by the the resident philosopher-Saint.

Arrogance is bliss though, right? Pride is a crutch, and your mind is crippled. Save it for someone who would care.

Ignorance is bliss, I don't know about arrogance. But arrogance and pride are hallmarks of a sociopathic mind. Didn't you know? But wait - I am not the one on trial here.

Home Depot is having a sale on clothesline, get some and hang ya'self.

I worked at Home Depot. It was a decent place to work and I have no regrets working there. Do you have some kind of beef with people who try to work and make an honest living? :)

-Knight

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am confused does she have her green-card or NOT?? Withdraw I-130??

Profile says AOS pending?

:time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=60244

Yes, she was pending. No EAD. No interview. No nuthin'. We sent her papers to Chicago lockbox back in mid-January. We were anxiously waiting for her EAD. But she went and walked out and turned her back on everything before that even happened. I waited a few weeks to see if she would return home to save our marriage. She didnt, so i sent a letter to USCIS stating what my wife had done and all the events leading up to me deciding to request a withdrawal of my form I-130. My letter of withdrawal was accepted, and USCIS informed me that since my I-130 I filed on her behalf has been canceled, her I-485 and everything else is also canceled because without my I-130, the rest of the forms have nothing to stand on. They then informed me that my wife no longer has any legal status in this country whatsoever and should return home, since our interview is now canceled, removal proceedings will begin against her and she will no doubt get a letter from immigration requesting her departure from the U.S.

I would imagine since she will be leaving on an expired visa, some sort of ban will be put on her as well. I think her I-94 will become ####### now that she has chosen this path.

Her boss tells me she says she is going to leave willingly though. He said she told him she was leaving "soon", but I have no idea when. I cant trust her anymore anymore. I just need to make sure I protect myself in case she pulls more stunts on me and/or decides to go "underground". I do not want to risk having a 10 year commitment to this girl with a I-864 if she living here illegally or doing god knows what.

I'm sorry i'm a lil comfused. You mentioned she is working? you mean she is working without EAD yet?? That's against the law. She can be deported.

Feb 14 2008 met online (super dooper inlove)

April 2 Visit philippines (engaged)

April 13 back to wisconsin

April 26 lawyer Filed I129F

sept 17 called USEM scheduled interview - received appointment date electronically

sept 25-26 MEdical exam passed

oct 3 interview passed (pink slip)[/color]

Oct 15 VISA RECEIVED!!! hoorayyyyyyyyyy

Oct 18 flying to WISCONSIN via Northwest Airlines

AOS

Lawyer filed AOS,EAD,AP Feb 11

NOA1 received Feb 27

Biometric March 14 DONE!!

Case Transfer to CSC MArch 2

Advance Parole April 10 received (approved)

EAD card April 13 received (approved)

AOS April 21 received (APPROVED!!!)

GREEN CARD RECEIVED April 23

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@@@ THIS MAY BE A HARSH WORD TO YOU BUT DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF S-T-U-P-I-D- TO BE TAKEN FOR GHRANTED !!!

I hope one day I have a life as perfect as yours must be.

People who are taken for granted are never stupid; they're generous and compassionate. Love is overwhelming and powerful, and we are compelled to do whatever we can to make our loved ones happy. Like daboyz said, that we all would have such a perfect life as yours that you've never known what it is to be taken for granted.

Magpie.

I totally agree!!

Feb 14 2008 met online (super dooper inlove)

April 2 Visit philippines (engaged)

April 13 back to wisconsin

April 26 lawyer Filed I129F

sept 17 called USEM scheduled interview - received appointment date electronically

sept 25-26 MEdical exam passed

oct 3 interview passed (pink slip)[/color]

Oct 15 VISA RECEIVED!!! hoorayyyyyyyyyy

Oct 18 flying to WISCONSIN via Northwest Airlines

AOS

Lawyer filed AOS,EAD,AP Feb 11

NOA1 received Feb 27

Biometric March 14 DONE!!

Case Transfer to CSC MArch 2

Advance Parole April 10 received (approved)

EAD card April 13 received (approved)

AOS April 21 received (APPROVED!!!)

GREEN CARD RECEIVED April 23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well, this website frankly has not been of much use to me in getting questions answered about visa issues.

But this thread sure was interesting.

I don't think the guy is a troll. One thing that shines through is a complete lack of experience with people who lie as second nature.

We don't like to make generalizations, but in traveling to more than a dozen countries I can see marked differences in people.

Why do they lie? Because they are dishonest people. Just get a grip here on reality my friend - there are con men and robbers and murderers, rapists, used car salesmen, lawyers, and there are people whose basic nature is to say whatever they think up at the moment to get them through the day.

You don't need to understand why people kill for the change in your pocket or rob little old ladies of their life's savings, or why this woman lies to you. (She's not only boffing other guys, but she's screwing the pizza guy too. That's why he hired her again)

You have to just accept how people are. You can't empathize because they think differently than you do.

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline
Well, this website frankly has not been of much use to me in getting questions answered about visa issues.

But this thread sure was interesting.

I don't think the guy is a troll. One thing that shines through is a complete lack of experience with people who lie as second nature.

We don't like to make generalizations, but in traveling to more than a dozen countries I can see marked differences in people.

Why do they lie? Because they are dishonest people. Just get a grip here on reality my friend - there are con men and robbers and murderers, rapists, used car salesmen, lawyers, and there are people whose basic nature is to say whatever they think up at the moment to get them through the day.

You don't need to understand why people kill for the change in your pocket or rob little old ladies of their life's savings, or why this woman lies to you. (She's not only boffing other guys, but she's screwing the pizza guy too. That's why he hired her again)

You have to just accept how people are. You can't empathize because they think differently than you do.

^ That's a great post ^ [insert clapping icons here]

Yes, she was working illegally. And yes, unfortunately for me, I fell in love with her. I definitely believe the whole thing was fraudulent now, and I accept the posts here saying I was duped. It was hard for me to take at first, because I thought I knew my "wife". Apparently, I didnt. I wrote a list a 21 Red Flags, things that my wife did or didnt do during our short marriage, that are very suspicious. One big one was the fact that we received NOTHING from her family in Moldova after our wedding and reception. Not even a card. My wife said it was because it "costs too much to send things here from Moldova" She always told me that her parents would throw a larger wedding and celebration for us "in a few years when we go to my home in Chisinau" Yeah right, that'll never happen lol. It was as if even her parents knew knew her daughter was only with me here, in a marriage, to get lawful permanent residency and a green card. I guess they didnt take it seriously enough to warrant sending a $3 wedding card. Or hell, even a FREE E-CARD! HAHAHAAA. I just think now the whole thing was a big sham, I was duped, and it hurt to feel that way, but I am over it now and moving on. Yeah, my wife was great to me, most of the time, but I believe it was an act, and when she could no longer act and play the part of legitimate "wife", she packed up and left. She couldnt do it anymore. She was a good actress though. There are just too many red flags to not believe this was fraud and she had ulterior motives. I really dont care what the naysayers and the doubters say on this forum, I am only posting my experiences in hopes it may help someone else in the future who may find themselves in a similar situation. Love is definitely blind, and something that is SO GOOD can definitely go SO BAD if you are with someone who has different plans than you do. Also unfortunate for me and my family, is that I took my wife very seriously, and my family totally accepted Silvia, especially my 72 year old mother, who just absolutely fell in love with her and loved her like her own daughter. My mother is crushed and very hurt because of what Silvia has done. That alone angers me a bit, knowing my mother is hurting. In the end, I guess I just took this marriage too seriously. I actually thought my wife was the one who would be there for me when my passed. The one who I would start a family with. ETC ETC. WRONG!

The latest is.....I had an infopass appointment at my local USCIS office yesterday afternoon. Upon learning the updates of my wives actions, they immediately sent me next door to the ICE office. There, I talked with a woman who took down ALL of the information and made a huge report about my wife, her being out-of-status, and the other illegals she is aiding & abetting and shacking up with. My wife tripped up though, and made a costly mistake, because when she filed a force report against me at the local police station the day I moved her back out of my place, she used a false Social Security Number. No doubt, it was probably one she got from her new illegal alien Russian friends who overstayed their visas last Summer. For sure, they are "showing her the ropes" and how to doctor up her papers like they do. What she didnt realize was, I could go to the police station and pay 25 dollars for the report lol. I took a copy of the police report and a copy of my withdrawn I-130 with me there, and gave it ICE. The SSN's dont match. I didnt realize they didnt match until this past Sunday, luckily right in time for the USCIS / ICE appointment. So now she has involved herself heavily in the russian marriage fraud ring here. They are all killing time, doctoring their papers, and working illegally, all the while desperately trying to find American women in my town to pay for a fraudulent marriage so they can stay here. ICE is aware of everything now, and the woman at ICE even gave me her direct extension to call her at any time with updates. She also requested that I report to her if I see my wife working illegally again. And if my wife shows up to our first divorce hearing on May 5th at our local family court, an Immigration Officer from that office could be present to detain her. They are now persuing this case diligently as they now realize that wont only get my wife and the several guys she stays with, but its a can of worms that once opened, could lead to a large number of detainees in this area.

If my wife made the right choices, didnt lie to her own husband, especially after I chose to forgive her for previous dishonesty and let her move back in to reconcile, she we wouldnt be in this position. But since she is now willingly committing so many federal offenses, I have no choice but to protect myself because I am still legally married to her. Until I am not, ICE requested that I report to them on her activity. And I will.

I also contacted am immigration lawyer in Virginia that my wife had talked with. He's a Russian, so she must've gotten the number from one of her new Russian "friends" she is staying with. I didnt tell him who I was at first, I just told him a bit about my situation with my wife, and asked him what my wives options are now that she has trashed her life and family here, then I told him I knew he talked with her. He told me that my wife could either A.) Remarry after divorcing me (LMFAO, yeah, that would look GREAT to USCIS LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO), B.) File for asylum (I laughed again, cuz he asked me "wouldnt you do anything you could to stay in the U.S. if there were a revolution in your home country?", I responded by saying nice try pal, but there is no revolution in Moldova LMAO, that was like almost 20 years ago, get real. Nice try though.) and C.) Sit around illegally, out of status, and wait for amnesty. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.

This attorney also mentioned to me that he "knows a lot of people who marry out of status". I said that may be true, but how many of them are freshly divorced from their original petitioner??? LMFAO

Too funny. Anyway, I guess its another waiting game now. The illegals have been run out of their cottage they were at. So we gotta find where they be staying at now and forward the new address to ICE. They are still down at the beach no doubt, probably right down the street from where they were before lol. ICE said they will need the new address, because even though they now have descriptions of all 4 cars and the license plate numbers of each one, these people never report their change of address, so running plates wont help much except for getting the name of the registrant.

This has been an awesome learning experience. And although I wish things had worked out with my "wife", I have learned A TON about the whole immigration process, what to do and what not to do, and how to truly see any "Red Flags" and confront them immediately, not wait till months later when things go haywire. Hopefully this can help at least one person at some point.

Edited by Merrillizer

OMG.... so much for hoping you would never come back.

Girly, you're my new role model :lol:.

Magpie.

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Yo sister!!! I've missed you :dance: :dance:

Busy busy..............

Uh-oh, it's the VisaJourney Peanut Gallery. More useless attack posts with nothing relevant or anything remotely pertaining to the original post. Definite post-whoring. The Visa Journey Thread Hijackers unite! Get those post counts up! If you have nothing positive to add, why not just ignore my thread if you hate it so much? Oh that's right, you're bored, and you just need to come in here to add your mumbo-jumbo and let your ####### fly! HAHAHA :thumbs:

Don't bother, I won't respond to your next post-####### thread-hijacking useless post. Silly goose.

Edited by Merrillizer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.