andy777

Hi Please help!!! my wife recieved a white slip

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

my wife received a white slip after her interview. the consular think our marriage is a fraud. What can i do now??? Can i apply i-130 again or do i need to appeal. I heard if i appeal it can take up to two years. I went to a lawyer and she said i can't apply i-130 again. is that true??? some people said i can re-apply but they lawyer said i can't. I dont know which is right. Can some one please help????

thanks

if you dont mind, what was the reason why the consul thought your marriage is a fraud? what questions did he/she ask ?

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You can't simply reapply. You will need to overcome the reasons why the visa was denied.

Good luck.

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Agreed, we need more detail to be able to answer.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Yes, details like exactly what the white paper said.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

this is what is said on the white slip

Petitoner has not returned to visit beneficiary since Oct 07

beneficary is unaware of basic facts of petitioner's family

beneficiary is unaware of basic facts of petitoner's personal history. previous jobs

photgraphs submitted as evidence of the relationship indicate that petitioner and beneficiary have spent only four or five days together.

This is our first marriage for both of us. we didn't expect these kinds of questions. they asked my wife what the name of my sibling company.i told once think she forgot or hard for her to pronounce the name. this is on the white slip after they list the excuses.

These facts as assertained by consular officers would convince a reasonable person that the claimed relationship is a sham entered into soley for immigration purpose and to evade immigrations laws. Therefore the reviewing officer has decided that the petition should be returned to the USCIS with the recommendation that it be revoked. Does every white slip have this statement?????

So what do i do now? Can I refile i-130 or wait for the appeal with can take up to two years. or more or can i do both, file i-130 first then appeal later. don't know if that cause any problems.

u guy know anyone when throught this ????? thanks

Edited by andy777

beneficiary is unaware of basic facts of petitoner's personal history. previous jobs

photgraphs submitted as evidence of the relationship indicate that petitioner and beneficiary have spent only four or five days together.

This is our first marriage for both of us. we didn't expect these kinds of questions. they asked my wife what the name of my sibling company.i told once think she forgot or hard for her to pronounce the name. this is on the white slip after they list the excuses.

These facts as assertained by consular officers would convince a reasonable person that the claimed relationship is a sham entered into soley for immigration purpose and to evade immigrations laws. Therefore the reviewing officer has decided that the petition should be returned to the USCIS with the recommendation that it be revoked. Does every white slip have this statement?????

So what do i do now? Can I refile i-130 or wait for the appeal with can take up to two years. or more or can i do both, file i-130 first then appeal later. don't know if that cause any problems.

US Citizen should get their sentor involved if you can prove the above reasons are false.

You may want to comsider an Attorney at this stage.

I wish you the best of luck!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

beneficiary is unaware of basic facts of petitoner's personal history. previous jobsphotgraphs submitted as evidence of the relationship indicate that petitioner and beneficiary have spent only four or five days together.

Yes, every notice of denial that doesn't give the opportunity to present additional evidence would have that final statement. If the above is true, there's no point in appealing the case. If you want your wife to come to the USA, you are going to have to conduct your relationship in such a way that the evidence shows you have a bona fide relationship. I've highlighted in bold the things that killed your chances. You'll have to change those facts to something a reasonable person would see as a bona fide relationship and then prepare your wife to answer the kinds of questions a wife in a bona fide relationship would know about her husband, his family and his life.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

beneficiary is unaware of basic facts of petitoner's personal history. previous jobsphotgraphs submitted as evidence of the relationship indicate that petitioner and beneficiary have spent only four or five days together.

Yes, every notice of denial that doesn't give the opportunity to present additional evidence would have that final statement. If the above is true, there's no point in appealing the case. If you want your wife to come to the USA, you are going to have to conduct your relationship in such a way that the evidence shows you have a bona fide relationship. I've highlighted in bold the things that killed your chances. You'll have to change those facts to something a reasonable person would see as a bona fide relationship and then prepare your wife to answer the kinds of questions a wife in a bona fide relationship would know about her husband, his family and his life.

So my best chance right now is to refile i-130 again? Will they let me file again because the first time they think it's a fraud? Any suggestion? thanks you

So my best chance right now is to refile i-130 again? Will they let me file again because the first time they think it's a fraud? Any suggestion? thanks you

No, your best chance is to go spend a lot of time with your beneficiary, more than 4-5 days, before you try to file again.

Also, work on those other problems listed on your note.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

US Citizen should get their senator involved if you can prove the above reasons are false.

You may want to consider an Attorney at this stage.

I wish you the best of luck!

I had to fix my typos and apparently I cant remember how to edit a post I make when I can't type ha.

Ok that said... yes I too agree, the beneficiary needs to be able to answer the questions as two people in love should be able to answer. However if what your saying was purely a mistake 'somehow" then a lawyer might be a good option to consider.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Would it be okay with you to live with your wife where she is now for a number of years? A year at least while still maintaining an address and ties to the US? Could you find a job and live with her, raise a family, take a lot of photos all over the country? Get a joint bank account? Spend lots of time and talk to each other so you're familiar with each other's background? Buy or rent stuff with both your names on the paper? Teach each other your language? Write letters to and/or meet each other's relatives?

It seems the best solution to this isn't a lawyer, but to simply live as "normal" couples do for a good amount of time. I don't see why the US would turn down a couple who have stayed together through time and raised a family together. Not that anyone is telling you to give up your job in the US or anything.

Good luck! :)

--------------

Bottomline is ! Mail order brides don't hack it anymore. You have to have a bonafide loving marriage. One trip and a few days together is a joke.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

Bottomline is ! Mail order brides don't hack it anymore. You have to have a bonafide loving marriage. One trip and a few days together is a joke.

i met my wife in mid May. I went back to USA on June 10. We hang out almost 3 weeks. we dont take picture everytime we went out. On Sept 13 I went back with my parent for our wedding. From June to Sept we chat online and i call her every weeks. I didin't time can be an issue when two ppl really love each other. Dont no what i should do now. I just went back visit her last month. it's hard to take vacation on here. please give me some advice what i should do now. thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.