84 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
what about local churchs? or contacting the ambassade?

I mean im not sure, just wondering what u can do to avoid deportation, it s not really glamourous and might take a while

thank u i will try church and see if they can help me i didnt came for greencard i came because of my wife so her though that im using and i explain that to her many time but when we have small problem she said well im going to call uscis and send u home i cant take that anymore

That my dear husband is a false statement I never said to you not ever I will send you home you have a home and food to eat and a loving wife who has supported you and took care of you you left me remember back in Febuary and you also said to me you found a job and that we were going to move there where are you coming up with I kicked you out Ive been begging you to come home I am your wife I* love you

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Don't you people think that you should sit together and deal with your problems? The other people cant be "the judge and the jury", you two should work on your marriage, instead of making public show of it.

But, what I know? Who am I to judge?

Edited by Saska+Tim

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

PDFTT.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Are you in the twin cities? If so, I would contact masjid al huda - http://www.alhudacenter.org/ - they have contacts with a few charities and may be able to find you someone who would be willing to help you contact the moroccan consulate and get you a ticket home.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Why won't you two, husband and wife (messi2009 and angel eyes) sit and talk? If you still love each other let your marriage work out. I hope you can settle this. I really want you to be back with each others arms. We'll pray for you. Edited by Eric & Althea

***AOS Timeline***

01-16-2009 Package Sent

01-19-2009 USPS Confirmed Delivery

01-27-2009 NOAs issued; AOS, EAD & AP

01-28-2009 Check cashed out

01-30-2009 Touched; AOS, EAD & AP

02-01-2009 NOAs received;AOS, EAD & AP

02-02-2009 Biometrics appointment notice received

02-19-2009 Case transferred to CSC

02-24-2009 Biometrics appointment-Done!

02-27-2009 AOS touched

04-02-2009 AP & EAD approved

04-09-2009 Received AP document

04-11-2009 Received EA card

04-28-2009 Got an email fr. CRIS regarding Welcome Letter

04-30-2009 Got an email fr. CRIS regarding Greencard

05-01-2009 Received Welcome Letter

05-02-2009 Received Greencard

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Angel Eyes, If this is your husband, why are you posting so many times "huney I love you come home"? Why dont you pick up the phone and call your husband. Stars and angel icons are cute if you are 10, if you are a grown woman, and you see your husbands cry for help on a public forum, CALL HIM.

If it were me, and I saw my husband post like this, I wouldnt be sitting and saying oh baby, its ok, come home, cause thats just blah blah. Get in a car & drive to bring him home if you love him so much.

Actions speak louder than words!!!

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

Timeline
Angel Eyes, If this is your husband, why are you posting so many times "huney I love you come home"? Why dont you pick up the phone and call your husband. Stars and angel icons are cute if you are 10, if you are a grown woman, and you see your husbands cry for help on a public forum, CALL HIM.

If it were me, and I saw my husband post like this, I wouldnt be sitting and saying oh baby, its ok, come home, cause thats just blah blah. Get in a car & drive to bring him home if you love him so much.

Actions speak louder than words!!!

What an amazing coincidence that they happen to be trolling the forum at the same time. No way this is for real.

Timeline
hello this is my case

im no more with my wife and im not here for the greencard and she have some friends that they told her im just using her for the greencard we had interview done but no aproval yet more than six month

now i want to leave the usa to go home i cant take this drama anymore but the problem is i dont have ticket what im trying to do is to get deportation so they can send me back home

so who i need to call to get that done i dont wanna call uscis i need someone to help to get deportation without going to court ?

Here's the requested number:

Please call 1-866-DHS-2-ICE to report immigration or customs violations.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
hello this is my case

im no more with my wife and im not here for the greencard and she have some friends that they told her im just using her for the greencard we had interview done but no aproval yet more than six month

now i want to leave the usa to go home i cant take this drama anymore but the problem is i dont have ticket what im trying to do is to get deportation so they can send me back home

so who i need to call to get that done i dont wanna call uscis i need someone to help to get deportation without going to court ?

Here's the requested number:

Please call 1-866-DHS-2-ICE to report immigration or customs violations.

yes i alreday did they said we cant get deportation because u legal to live her till uscis make decion

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Messi & Angel

I suggest you 2 to sit down and talk about the issues that affect your marriage. Its useless to want to make selfish decisions and run away. Go back to your wife ,Open your heart and i believe issues will be sorted out.

In your Strength, I can crush an army; with my God , I can scale any wall .....2nd Samuel 22:30

For God did not give us a spirit of fear and timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline}... 2 Timothy 1 :7[/i]

Set me as seal over your heart. Solomon 8:6

imgfinal2.jpg

AOS

08/03/2009 - AOS Approval

08/13/ 2009- GC in mail

ROC

09/01/2011 - Roc Approval

N - 400

06/15/2012 - Mailed N - 400 package to Phoenix

06/19/2012 - Notice of Action

07/20/2012 - Biometrics

08/20/2012 - Interview: PASSED

09/21/2012 - Oath Ceremony :)

09/21/2012 - US Citizen

RqhYvq6.jpgRqhYm4.pngRqhYm4.png

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows James 1 : 17[/center]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving to correct forum.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I smell a troll

Oct 29th 2004 -Met online
Oct 29th -First phone call
Dec 25th -She purposed and i said Yes!
May 10th I-130 Packet and Packet 3 sent off to me by the U.S. Consulate
May 16th -Received Packets 1-3 from the U.S. consulate
June 29th -I arrived in Puerto-Rico!
July 2nd -Married in Mayaguez, Puerto-Rico and also got our interview date for September 6th
August 17th -We arrived in Australia to file for Sep. 6th
September 6th - Filed DCF in Sydney and approved 1 hour later!
September 12 -Received my passport with the visa and yellow packet
November 24th -POE.......Guam,USA
December 12, 2005-Green Card arrived in the mail
September 11, 2007 -Filed I-751 on conditions
September 17 -VSC Receives my I-751 and issues NOA1
Oct 10 -Had biometrics taken in San Juan, Puerto Rico ASC
Oct 12 -Touched.
Aug 21, 2008 -Approved!...........finally
Sep 17, 2008 -Mailed off N-400
Oct 22, 2008 -Biometrics taken in San Juan ASC
Feb 12, 2009 -N-400 Interview
Feb 26, 2009 -Oath.....the end.

....................................*What we do in this life will have an echo in the life to come*...............................

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
HI huney I don't know why your depressed and why you left home you are welcome home anytime you want. The lease is still in our names and im still paying it as usual and always ready to support you and take care of you. Well I understand that you have changed alot since you went home in December to visit your family and friends I don't know why but I still feel the same for you. You are not kicked out of our home I've always supported you and took care of you I know we have had difficulty in waiting for the Adjustment of Status I comforted you and always stood by you. And I never would say to you that you married me for a greencard I forgive you for saying such a thing but I am here for you I love you and you have been gone since February come home please Your Loving Wife Judy :innoce :star::star: nt: :innocent:

This post reeks of sarcasm. I hope not, this is a marriage, not a game.

I don't know if this is real or a troll. But if it is real, the bottom line is that 6 months is about the time that a person starts to really get home sick. This is not the time to post on the internet, it is the time to sit down as 2 adults and work it out.

To the husband, it is hard to be here, you miss your home, family, culture, and country. I promise that it will get better if you just take it one day at a time. Don't do anything foolish.

To the wife, if that was indeed sarcasm, knock it off. It is uncalled for. If it wasn't I apologize. If you do have friends that are telling you that he is using you then you need to thank them for their concerns, but ask them to back off. If you made a mistake then you will own up to it, but for now you have a marriage.

The first year was hard on my husband. And yes, I had adjustments as well. We stuck it out and did not post things like this on the internet, but rather talked to each other. Stop thinking of how hard it is on you, but how hard it is on the other person. This goes for both sides. If after a year you still aren't getting along then at least try to break up with dignity and respect for each other.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.