• Sometimes
    • Never

75 posts in this topic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Verryy Jealous before when i was just got here in U.S.

1. Jealous with pictures of his ex-wife with his kids that was hiding inside the box at the attic " already throwaway most of them :devil: but save all pictures of the kids ."

3. My husband kids are sooo nice to me and I love them now too BUT... sometimes it make me crazy everytime they visit and spend dinner with us (coz sometimes they remind me with their B**tch mother lol that my husband ex-wife for 14 years now. ) that was only before like 4 or 5 months ago.

You a friggin crazy...those are his kids! #######?

eta: awww sh!t, old thread :/

Edited by Happy Bunny

Verryy Jealous before when i was just got here in U.S.

1. Jealous with pictures of his ex-wife with his kids that was hiding inside the box at the attic " already throwaway most of them :devil: but save all pictures of the kids ."

3. My husband kids are sooo nice to me and I love them now too BUT... sometimes it make me crazy everytime they visit and spend dinner with us (coz sometimes they remind me with their B**tch mother lol that my husband ex-wife for 14 years now. ) that was only before like 4 or 5 months ago.

You a friggin crazy...those are his kids! #######?

eta: awww sh!t, old thread :/

:lol:

I can't even imagine my husband even thinking about telling me to get rid of old family pics that include my ex husband......I had another life once as did he. I have never expected him to throw old pics away, hell he has pics of his hot Korean girlfriend and his hot gf from the PI (I never know the correct term regarding a female from the PI, just covering myself here :D ). Now, I don't really want them adorning the walls, but it doesn't bother me that he keeps them....after all, he married me, a chunky Welsh gal, and isn't that the most important thing?

Maybe it's an age thing....I think I was more jealous when I was a younger woman, now I'm not as hot or thin as I used to be, but I am much more content with who I am.

I can't even imagine my husband even thinking about telling me to get rid of old family pics that include my ex husband......I had another life once as did he. I have never expected him to throw old pics away, hell he has pics of his hot Korean girlfriend and his hot gf from the PI (I never know the correct term regarding a female from the PI, just covering myself here :D ). Now, I don't really want them adorning the walls, but it doesn't bother me that he keeps them....after all, he married me, a chunky Welsh gal, and isn't that the most important thing?

Maybe it's an age thing....I think I was more jealous when I was a younger woman, now I'm not as hot or thin as I used to be, but I am much more content with who I am.

But not only that, she said pics of his wife AND KIDS...like #######? the pics of the kids are hidden in the attic? And to say the kids sometimes remind her of 'that b1tch' is just...wow..

And WC, you are one hot tamale, your hubby knew what he was doin when he snagged you ;)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

*Jumping on the boat*

I'm just a really, really jealous person. Ken is not. Being apart has actually made my jealously less because he's not here to say something stupid that makes me crazy jealous. I know that he'd never do anything or think anything that I have actual cause to be jealous about, so I'm not worried. I just get jealous of the time that he spends/spent with other people and other fun firsts that he had in his life that I wasn't there to see. That's most of it.

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-25

Contacted Congrasswoman Eshoo's Office for assistance : 2008-06-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-06-18 !!!!

But not only that, she said pics of his wife AND KIDS...like #######? the pics of the kids are hidden in the attic? And to say the kids sometimes remind her of 'that b1tch' is just...wow..

And WC, you are one hot tamale, your hubby knew what he was doin when he snagged you ;)

IDIOT I didnt said I throwed kids pictures. Read it again. And the pictures of the kids wasnt in the attic... I hanged them here in our living room so ####### ??? And correction please.. Not his wife, his X-wife for 13 years. I know it was crazy having those feeling before that kinds reminding me of their B**ch mom coz they live them there before. Shamed on me with that one.

This post was like 5 months ago now and I cant even remember those kind of jealousy anymore that I was talking about. And maybe some of those feeling wasn't really jealousy at all but part of my adjustment here before.Also anger and frustration for his X-wife for telling bad things about me with kids. Too bad until now I still haven't meet her.

Maybe Welschcookie was right... It's an age thing, I felt jealousy before coz I was 26 and not jealous now anymore coz I'm 27 lol.

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Oh yeah kids pictures was on the attic before coz my husband put it there when he renovated some part of our house and found it there so I put them down in the attic and hanged them in the living room. I forgot what I post coz like I said this was long time ago. I've already change since my 27th Birthday :rofl: .

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Maybe Welschcookie was right... It's an age thing, I felt jealousy before coz I was 26 and not jealous now anymore coz I'm 27 lol.

See, as the years go by it gets better :lol: Glad to read you feel much better.

I think you had not so much feelings of jealousy but some insecurity maybe and now after a while it is better. I have been in a similar position at your age, with an older man who I had a child with and had to deal with an ex wife and children, now 15 years on, even though that relationship ended, I still adore his children (his eldest daughter just turned 21 this week) and they still refer to me as their step mum and I built a close friendship with the ex wife in the end....the meaning of this story is, that we both ended up laughing at how she was insecure and jealous about me and vice versa.

Jealousy is a human trait, can be destructive but also overcome :D

Edited by Welshcookie

Filed: Other Timeline

I'm not a jealous type person, if I'm see in actual my hubby having love affair with other woman that'll would be the time I should feel jealous. luckily that will never happen. it's not his behaviour to do such thing. :innocent:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

(MarkTexas @ Feb 22 2009, 02:46 AM)

You should be grateful that your SO even has ex's,....

I wonder what the logic behind that...

I think what he mean is that..if your SO is so ugly don't be surprise if he have No ex-girlfriend or don't have ex-wife.

Also, it could be mean, your SO is a very good boy and doesn't know how to court the woman that's why your SO has NO ex. :hehe::blink:

But it also possible if your SO have more exe's He have a serious issue of himself. soon you will be his ex. :unsure:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

I think what he mean is that..if your SO is so ugly don't be surprise if he have No ex-girlfriend or don't have ex-wife.

Also, it could be mean, your SO is a very good boy and doesn't know how to court the woman that's why your SO has NO ex. :hehe::blink:

But it also possible if your SO have more exe's He have a serious issue of himself. soon you will be his ex. :unsure:

I believe, what he is trying to say, your SO is a divorced man; and because of that you and him have a chance. He found you who is his NEW wife now.

Edited by lotus101

Or it could simply mean that she should be grateful that the SO has Ex's and not Current's besides her.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm not a jealous type person, if I'm see in actual my hubby having love affair with other woman that'll would be the time I should feel jealous. luckily that will never happen. it's not his behaviour to do such thing. :innocent:

just join in and have fun :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 5 months later...
i tend to believe that.

lol!!!..me too... :thumbs:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog