How Jealous Are You?

How Jealous Are You?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ever jealous?

• Very friken jealous
    • Sometimes
    • Never

75 posts in this topic

I guess my lack of jealously is made up by my spouse...

An old girl-friend sent us a wedding gift and she freaked out

Woman tend to be jealous as a rule.

They are jealous of others woman's bodies or figures or husbands/boyfriends.

American Woman tend to be the worst about being jealous.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

:lol: I am chuckling because this is such a predictable response from you. The results of this poll actually seem to indicate otherwise.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Since when do you know "American" women,....your married to a Filipina! :whistle::rolleyes:

wanna see my avatar in fullsize?>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33JXYbuCEY

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What a stupid thing to say...

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

I am normally not the type to get jealous but when my wife's relatives are gathered that haven't been around since I've been in her life and they sit and talk about her ex-boyfriend, I have to admit it bothers me. She was with him for over 5 yrs and a lot of her relatives thought he was the one for her. I don't know if you call that jealousy or just feeling disrespected slightly. They don't do it to be mean it is just they haven't seen her for a number of years, so i just smile and say nothing.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Really?? And marrying a 20 year old is such a pride...........sheesh

OMG you are married to a Filipina and you think American women are the most jealous come to Mindanao, you'll change that opinion LOL. Don't get me wrong I love my wife dearly it is just part of the total package that I have learned to accept. I wouldn't change that in her because it just tells me how much she loves me also.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

I think a certain amount of jealousy shows a healthy affection. Now, Vika has gone on record to say that she will kill any woman who dares to try and attract my attention. Flattering, but a little over-the-top maybe :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
I think a certain amount of jealousy shows a healthy affection. Now, Vika has gone on record to say that she will kill any woman who dares to try and attract my attention. Flattering, but a little over-the-top maybe :lol:

I just don't see the correlation between 'jealousy' and affection....

If you don't mind me asking, but why would she 'kill any woman that dares to try and attract your attention' I mean, if the others are unsuccessful in attracting your attention ( which I am assuming they are, of course), what's she got to worry or get homicidal about? So what if others think you are attractive?

You are with her, no one else......

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

If you don't mind me asking, but why would she 'kill any woman that dares to try and attract your attention' I mean, if the others are unsuccessful in attracting your attention ( which I am assuming they are, of course), what's she got to worry or get homicidal about? So what if others think you are attractive?

She was joking - and so was I just now. :lol: I mean jealous of time, attention, in that sense. Not jealous of other people. For example, after what she thinks is too much tv watching, she will turn my head away from the tube and say "I am jealous of the tv now Bradik, talk to me". Jealous in only the mildest sense here. I do the same to her after her third hour of nonstop phone conversation.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

She was joking - and so was I just now. :lol: I mean jealous of time, attention, in that sense. Not jealous of other people. For example, after what she thinks is too much tv watching, she will turn my head away from the tube and say "I am jealous of the tv now Bradik, talk to me". Jealous in only the mildest sense here. I do the same to her after her third hour of nonstop phone conversation.

Ohhh OK. Thanks for clarifying. :thumbs:

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---

Ohhh OK. Thanks for clarifying. :thumbs:

No sweat, I have a pretty dry sense of humor. Gets me in trouble all the time :blush:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

What's the "point" of being/getting jealous of your SO's ex's and or other women/men being interested anyway?

You should be grateful that your SO even has ex's,....

Obviously YOU have something, your SO's Ex's and/ or other women/men are missing! :thumbs:

Edited by MarkTexas

wanna see my avatar in fullsize?>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33JXYbuCEY

Timeline
How come I can't vote!?! :crying:

Freakin jealous!! She's hot! :yes:

But is that 'jealousy' or insecurity on your part? I'm not attacking-it's a genuine question...

My mantra---SO WHAT if others might think your SO is 'hot'?

Your SO is with you-no one can control what others think-why get into a wad about it? It's what your SO thinks and does that counts and is all that's worth getting bunched up & having negative feelings about.

IMO ( of course--there's the disclaimer)... :)

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---