rocks

february 2009 aos filers

730 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

AOS Interview tomorrow - 4/21/09 at 8:40am in Manchester NH

We have a box FULL of pictures, cards, correspondances , emails, love letters, train, plane tickets, trips + all of the required documentation requested on the "list"... We are nervous but hopeful!!!

please keep us in your prayers and thoughts tomorrow!!!!

Thank you :energy:

Timeline: I am the USC - my husband is the beneficiary

11-02-05:..........Met online - We are both musicians: him music composer and me vocalist ( visit me at: www.myspace.com/etherealsopranoamethyste )

11-26-08:..........My love comes to see me for a holiday visit.

01-24-09:..........Impromptu Wedding in our little apartment!!! I LOVE you!!!

02-03-09:..........Went to the Civil Surgeon - Enveloppe in hand! Life is good!

02-09-09:..........Mailed ( certified ) the AOS package ( I-485, I-130, I-864, I-765, I-131, G-325A + all supporting evidence and more! )

02-11-09:..........Package delivered at Chicago Lockbox

02-20-09:..........Money Orders Cashed!

02-23-09:..........We received today our 4 NOAs ( I-485, I-130, I-765 and I-131 ) - NOAs dated 2-18-09

02-24-09:..........Biometrics apt. Letter: 03-08-09 8AM.

03-09-09:..........Biometrics done - in and out in 10 mins.

03-20-09:..........Received today INTERVIEW LETTER FOR: 04-21-09!!!! ( TOTAL DAYS FROM FILING TO INTERVIEW: 68 DAYS!!! )

04-10-09:..........Received AP in mail!

04-13-09:..........Received EAD in mail! ~~~ WE ARE SO GRATEFUL AND HAPPY!!! ~~~

04-21-09:..........AOS interview in Manchester NH - I-130 approved - I-485 No decision made - Were told to wait for decision letter

04-27-09:.......... ******* WELCOME TO AMERICA LETTER RCD! ******* ~~ adjustment from VWP without a problem! ~~

05-01-09:..........GREENCARD IN HAND!!! WOOO!!!

TOTAL TIME FROM AOS REACHING LOCKBOX TO GREENCARD IN HAND: 79 DAYS!!!!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no second-guessing that you are more than ready for the interview tomorrow. :) Don't worry you'll do just fine! I know it's hard not to get nervous (I could see myself getting nervous too, our interview is on the 11th next month) but try to relax so you could organize your thoughts better. We can't wait to hear the good news after your interview! We're all cheering for you! You can do it! :thumbs:

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

AOS Interview tomorrow - 4/21/09 at 8:40am in Manchester NH

We have a box FULL of pictures, cards, correspondances , emails, love letters, train, plane tickets, trips + all of the required documentation requested on the "list"... We are nervous but hopeful!!!

please keep us in your prayers and thoughts tomorrow!!!!

Thank you :energy:

AOS Timeline:

Mailed Application: 2/09/09

Received @Chickago Lockbox: 2/10/09

Money Orders Cashed: 2/19/09, 2/20/09

Received I-797C Notices of Action: 2/23/09

Biometrics Taken: 3/11/09

I-485/I-765 First Update on USCIS Online: 3/11/09

Schedule for Interview: 5/11/09 (pls see review on My Timeline)

Received EAD by mail: 4/23/09

GC Card Ordered: 5/11/09 (received email from CRIS; Case Status is also updated)

10-year GC received: 5/13/11

N-400 Timeline:

Mailed Application: 5/31/12 (Express Mail)

Received @Phoenix AZ Lockbox: 6/1/12

Cashed check: 6/6/12

Received Form I-797C from USCIS: 6/7/12

If your marriage is real, why do you worry about it? I really don't understand.

IO will only look for the marriage is real or not, nothing further.

It is not like that IO is gonna interrogate you about everything !.....

GOOD LUCK !.... Give us a story tomorrow....

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

Hi all,

First - Good luck to EtherealVocalist !!! Hope everything goes smoothly!

Second - a question:

We just received a notice for biometrics appointment for May 13th. My wife already went to a biometrics appointment last month (although that one was for I-485 and new one is for I-765). Do you guys think this is normal ?

Edited by DnT

ROC

• 07-12-2011 I-751 package set
  • 07-18-2011 1year extension received
  • 07-26-2011 Biometrics appointment letter received
  • 08-10-2011 Biometrics appointment
  • 01-05-2012 GC Approval

Normally, for the majority of the people bio for 485 & 765 is the same date & appointment.

Since your 765 was denied at the beginning, that is why they got separated. So they got different bio dates.

Also keep in mind, once you have got a RFE, it sets you back A BIG TIME !..... If I were your wife, I would walk-in for my Bio appointment without waiting the original date to close the time gap which you have already lost. ASC always accepts any appointment with any dates.

FEBRUARY 2009 AOS / VJ FILERS PROGRESSIVE REPORT

Edited by Cino

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
we got an rfe for "federal income tax information" because we didn't send in the tax transcripts with the w2 for the most recent year... what did we do wrong? did anyone else encounter this??

Yep I had an RFE for the most recent tax return, which we already supplied, being the 2007 one. I simply supplied it again but this time included the W2 for the 2008, which wasn't due at that time anyway.

They also wanted proof of income and emplyment etc, which I sent back in. I was a bit hacked off coz the intructions didn't say to include it. Should've known better and saved myself an RFE. :wacko:

i'm glad i'm not the only one who had this happen to them. i don't understand what else they want aside from the w2? is that all the tax info that you sent for 2008? they already have 2007 from the k1 paperwork... do we need to send the paperwork from turbotax or something? we have asked the irs for the transcripts but they said that would take several weeks... when did you get the rfe? i hope this doesn't delay our cases for too long. :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Excellent, it looks like I was approved without interview! Just received the "Card production ordered" email :thumbs:

I wasn't expecting anything for quite a while :) Will post again when I receive the card so Cino can update the spreadsheet.

I also filed for an EAD (and haven't heard a single thing about that - no case status online either) but that doesn't matter now :D

N-400 timeline

2014-08-25: N-400 sent

2014-08-27: N-400 delivered

2014-08-29: NOA1 issued

2014-09-02: Acceptance text and email received

2014-09-05: Biometric appointment notice issued

2014-09-06: NOA1 received

2014-09-13: Biometric appointment notice received

2014-09-22: Biometric appointment

2014-09-26: Placed in line for interview

2015-01-23: Interview scheduled

2015-01-30: Interview letter received

2015-03-03: Interview

2015-03-03: Recommended for approval!

2015-03-12: Approved! Placed in line for oath ceremony

2015-03-14: Oath ceremony scheduled

2015-03-18: Oath ceremony letter received

2015-03-27: Oath ceremony

You can view my past I-129F K-1, I-485 AOS and I-751 ROC timelines here

Congratulations !.... Under "GC APPROVAL" I've put "On the way" for you.

When you actually get your GC please let me know. I can update the spreadsheet.

Thanx

Edited by Cino

Hello & Welcome on board ....

Sorry, you can not add anything to the spreadsheet.

I haven't given authorization to anybody to edit it.

I am the only person who can edit our spreadsheet.

So, everybody within the February 2009 Filers tell me their dates & progress etc...So I update them on our spreadsheet.

Btw, you have been inserted on our spreadsheet also.

I will be waiting good news & updates from you guys.

John, Please check the link to see our Spreadsheet :

Edited by Cino

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.