bhajishah

My immigrant bride changed and went nuts

87 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
When my old lady gives me any lip, I just show her the belt buckle.

Problem solved.

FUNNY, NOT

You really think you can treat a woman like that!

You got to wake up and smell the coffee woman are not your property, nor to threat

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Problem solved.

FUNNY, NOT

You got to wake up and smell the coffee woman are not your property, nor to threat

Aruba?! Why would anyone want to leave Aruba?!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Well small island eventually you get bored, most of my friends want to leave

Yeah I know outside Hurricane belt

always 90 degrees mostly always sunny nice white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters

Paradise for everyone

Just not the locals

we get tired of it

Example you go out, you get home everybody know where you went before you get there.

To small, everybody knows your business

It kinda like being stuck on a piece of rock!

But besides all that I want to be with my husband, i miss him like crazy.

And we both like aruba, we just will spend our retirement here!

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
better to have n be with woman who takes care of herself than the lousy ones, who just put on jeans n t-shirt.

Depends on the woman. I look darn hot in jeans and a tshirt.

he only things that bother me are when time and/or money is wasted on she wants. If she can convince me she or we need something then I buy it. When she starts working she can blow her money more freely.

Wow. I certainly hope you have to explain anything you spend time or money on.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline

Problem solved.

FUNNY, NOT

Relax, it was parody. Everyone knows the buckle leaves marks, best to donkey punch.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Problem solved.

FUNNY, NOT

Relax, it was parody. Everyone knows the buckle leaves marks, best to donkey punch.

What about the phone book? :hehe:

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Why do some of the cool joes around here doing allright and getting it with thier foreign bride , while others just sissy lalala whine. Maybe you dont know how to understand and love women. While others sit back and laugh at these suckers. Ill help some of these poor fellas out. I theyworhty or not.

women terminology and language (universal)

when she says or does

"Fine" = we use this word to end argument and discussion, you need not to further communicate or explore, you need be shut up, go away for awhile or face the evil eye.

"five minutes" = a half hour, you need to check fluids in car, wash windows, smoke cigarette, BE PATIENT. tell her she look nice when she finally does come out.

"nothing wrong with me"= Shitz about to hit the fan. Be very nice and diffuse the situation. Or go to your man room play music let her brood. bring flowers or something later.

"Go Ahead"= Dont do whatever it is. this is a DARE. You do it you might face injury or jail.

"Whatever"= this is classic for ** you.or ** off. back away slowly and go about your business.

Sighing= she is not bored, she is wondering why she wasting time on you. divert her to something pleasant, maybe a joke or something happy like a puppy.

"thats ok"= she buying time to plot some revenge or pay back

'thanks" say your welcome. "thanks alot" dont say anything she thinking you a big azzhole @ present time

"dont worry about it" "i got it or will do it" = dont let her do it she pizzed because you forgot to do one of your man jobs. say sorry and do your man job, bring a gift.

thats all advice your getting form fruitcakelady on how to deal your woman. Like I said she not crazy, mean or changed, or after greencard you are dumb to her needs and way of communication. Quit being sissy lala nerds and be proactive for petes sakes!!!

Corn nuts anyone?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

After reading the responses of some men I can't help but wonder why there aren't more lesbians in this world. :wacko:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
After reading the responses of some men I can't help but wonder why there aren't more lesbians in this world. :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Problem solved.

Post of the year............

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline
The women loves us because we are like that. It's just a normal thing. Same way with men.

Are you sure? I remember years ago hearing that if us women knew what men are thinking we would never marry them. Many of the posts here are confirming that.

Problem solved.

Post of the year............

Prime evidence.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
Are you sure? I remember years ago hearing that if us women knew what men are thinking we would never marry them. Many of the posts here are confirming that.

So women truly cannot think? :D

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline

So women truly cannot think? :D

:rolleyes::bonk: