NicEgypt

INTERVIEW PASS ......

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello guy's ..... my interview went well and easy and very smooth .. the consular was woman like 26 year's old american so nice and smile all time . she ask me to tell her our story and i did . then she ask me to swear all my info correct and then she ask me to see our pic i showed her all pic and she smile and say your wife look egyptian i said yeah she look egyptian then she say Yasser your case look good and ok :) then she say congratulations Yasser ur visa approve BUT i can't print your visa before you get me TAX 2008 for your wife and she gave me the passport again and tell me when ur wife send this paper's u can send to me by the DHL with the passport and after one week you will receive ur visa also by DHL so my case now it's administrative processing ..

so i have a question ... if the TAX 2008 make the income get less this mean they will look at all my case again and change mind or what im really scared and confused :crying:

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670873386.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations ya prince :thumbs::dancing: :dancing: :dance: :dance:

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations!!

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Congratulations.

I-130 for Two Step Children

App Recieved by USCIS: April 13, 2010

Notice Date: April 19, 2010

Notice Recieved: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 22, 2010

Approved:September 28,2010

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
hello guy's ..... my interview went well and easy and very smooth .. the consular was woman like 26 year's old american so nice and smile all time . she ask me to tell her our story and i did . then she ask me to swear all my info correct and then she ask me to see our pic i showed her all pic and she smile and say your wife look egyptian i said yeah she look egyptian then she say Yasser your case look good and ok :) then she say congratulations Yasser ur visa approve BUT i can't print your visa before you get me TAX 2008 for your wife and she gave me the passport again and tell me when ur wife send this paper's u can send to me by the DHL with the passport and after one week you will receive ur visa also by DHL so my case now it's administrative processing ..

so i have a question ... if the TAX 2008 make the income get less this mean they will look at all my case again and change mind or what im really scared and confused :crying:

Evidently there are some remaining public charge concerns. It's unusual for them to ask for 2008 tax information in January, 2009. If they did, there's probably a reason you already know about. Without knowing what it is or what the 2008 tax information would disclose, it's pretty difficult to speculate on your question.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Evidently there are some remaining public charge concerns. It's unusual for them to ask for 2008 tax information in January, 2009. If they did, there's probably a reason you already know about. Without knowing what it is or what the 2008 tax information would disclose, it's pretty difficult to speculate on your question.

she said if your wife don't get her tax papers yet she can get help sponsor like her dad or her mom <_<

Edited by yasser ezz

From

happiness rules

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

196029953.jpg

670873386.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

she said if your wife don't get her tax papers yet she can get help sponsor like her dad or her mom <_<

So, then the problem is your wife doesn't have enough income to sponsor you? If her 2008 income is enough, she can probably get a return filed in early February.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

So, then the problem is your wife doesn't have enough income to sponsor you? If her 2008 income is enough, she can probably get a return filed in early February.

Yep, agreed.

Mabrook,congrats on the sucessful interview :)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

thanks everybody best wish's for all :)

From

happiness rules

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

196029953.jpg

670873386.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My wife will have an interview in Jan 27 2009. I cannot file the 2008 tax return yet since my company is not issued the W2 form. I have proof of all income made during 2009 (my paystub).

I wonder we will have trouble at the interview if they request for the 2008 tax return that we cannot file yet. Is it ok if I can just show them the income I made in 2008. Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My wife will have an interview in Jan 27 2009. I cannot file the 2008 tax return yet since my company is not issued the W2 form. I have proof of all income made during 2009 (my paystub).

I wonder we will have trouble at the interview if they request for the 2008 tax return that we cannot file yet. Is it ok if I can just show them the income I made in 2008. Thanks

I wonder we will have trouble at the interview if they request for the 2008 tax return that we cannot file yet. Is it ok if I can just show them the income I made in 2008. I already have proof of 2005,2006,2007 in which I have her as dependent. Thanks

Edited by TVN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.