notime4haterz

K-3 Weekend Pity Party

72 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
serendipity, i say about men somth close to what men say about women. men say they will never be able to understand women. well, i think women and men r just different species. to ask a man to act same way u do in showing love, romantism, proofs, etc, is like asking a cat not to eat with tongue from a bowl, but use a spoon like u do.

they r not better or worse, more or less sensitive, emotional, whatever, they r just different. sooner u make peace with this idea, sooner u learn to focus on the way he compensates in yr life, not on the way he's different than u. i am emotional, he's rational, together, i am unpatient, he's patient, I'm in a rush, he's a procrastinator, he panics, I don't, and so on. so at the end, the middle way we find together might be better for both of us.

enjoy life,

Andreea

Very true...We are opposites who compliment each other :)

We got a ton of snow here....I just finished shoveling a ton of snow!!! :blink:

Lisa - howz the Reno project coming along?

Hey I want some snow too, all do if it does snow here i might want to flee the country

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
p385738-Brno-I_love_the_snow.jpg

Aruba Dolphin...if it snows in Aruba, the people will be like this:

_42489495_weathermeredith416.jpg

good one 'notime4haterz'

Aruba is warm sandy beaches....you want no snow, trust me :)

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Damn! I just had the worst 2 hours! :ranting::diablo:

I am making an appointment for TOMORROW at the spa.

I'm out of here in 15 mins and I am going home and collapsing! So much for a quiet weekend at work! :ranting:

I will see all you lovelys tomorrow in the NO touches NO approvals thread! LOL I'll make it before I leave!

Have a wonderful night! :star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I hope tomorrow brings many more approvals guys!

My weekend projects went pretty good. I think i need to go to home depot next weekend for some stuff. Im trying to run some cable uner the floor and i cant get that strip thing(yes thats the technical term :lol:) off without destroying it, so i'll have to put a new one in afterwards.

I did get some organizing done though, and next weekend I'll be clearing out his closet heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hang in girls. You know I'll still stick around and party on the weekends :)

(L)

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

After all this immigration nightmare is over...we need to find a way to keep in touch....

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
After all this immigration nightmare is over...we need to find a way to keep in touch....

:yes:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
p385738-Brno-I_love_the_snow.jpg

Aruba Dolphin...if it snows in Aruba, the people will be like this:

_42489495_weathermeredith416.jpg

Good point

But I think everybody will panic do, you know end of the world feeling at least weather wise

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

My wish is for someone there to check the faxes. Mine is there waiting for them to approve.... PELASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!

one more minute til 8 am EST

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Sweetie, fighting is normal. I fight with my poor husband all the time. He is very patient and laid back. He usually just ignores me. Sometimes when he yells back at me or says something "warning" to me LOL I know I really pushed it too much LOL. Oh, just send him a cute pic like the one you have here, he'll be happy again :D

The distance is terrible. It really tries a marriage like nothing else can.

I know after all we been through, that once he is here we will be together forever. I know that 10000000000% with all my heart and soul.

I know that many of the couples here, especially those who are still so young and in love...just pass this time and pass this awful test. Once you are done, you and your loves will be together FOREVER...and will be able to overcome ANYTHING.

I not only hope but believe so...talking about sending photos...I have sent him numerous photos...instead I only get once in a blue moon....he has his lame excuse of not going anywhere and not into photos that much..but he really wants my photos for his collection...but recently I stopped that, I am trying to be as cruel as VSC.... :devil: but still I love him...which VSC does not...........

he he he

Jealous of Lisa now(adore u babe)....sweet lil love birds will be together soon....but I want a reunion tooooooooooooo

Sonia...

I know I haven't been waiting nearly as long as any of you, but I seriously feel your pain. It is so hard to have to see your husband over a webcam everyday & have to depend on friggin wires and internet to hear your husband's voice. On top of that having to use the stupid "emoticons" to kiss him or hug him. It sucks so bad!! I pray every day that God reaches down and lights a fire under all the VSC employees!! I guess there is no real advice on how to cope with this except pray and attempt to be patient! God help me!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Welcome to our funny threads.

We have the NO touches NO approvals thread each week for everyone that's still waiting. This keeps us going Mon-Friday.

We have our K-3 weekend pity party - as VSC is closed on weekends and we know we're not going to get any approvals on the weekend.

As you can see, we come here and vent, joke, and try to make each other feel better.

I look forward to reading your posts!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.