K-3 Weekend Pity Party

72 posts in this topic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
hey party ppl!. I am joining, ofc. only problem is that when u really get in party mood, is time to sleep here. the 7 hours difference thing. usualy I stay up longer in weekends, skyp-ing my lover. truth is living over comp is better than no comunication, but is far from real life.

I think these kind of arguments and fights over comps r very familiar to al of us, mostly for those who spend a long time on messengers. for example ppl don't feel talkative all the time, and not always in the same time. I sometimes have very energetic days, when I feel like chatting and chatting, and get all romantic or somth, and might happen that in same day my lover is tired or bored or troubled for other things. this makes me feel like our comunication would have a problem, he cares less, or something. thinking logic, I know is not the case, but still I get the feeling something isn't right. now over a comp isn't much to do about that. In real life, we could just sit on same couch minding each of us our own business, but breathing same air, throw in a kiss or some sugar from time to time, and all would be good. another thing is that i think in 3 years over internet, baby and I talked more than ppl who live together talk in 10 years of living together. because this is all we can do over comps. talk.

So when we get tired of it, we try being creative and spend time different than talking. for example now I am teaching him to play chess over comp (yeah, my beloved scientist disn't even know the basic moves). to make it look real, we both have real chess boards, not the comp stuff. we get a glass of wine, get boards on the table, put cam on them, mic works, speakers work, so we pretend to have a games saturday evening in the family. when I go shopping, I come home and show the results of my quest. try clothes, model them on cam. I know for most of the ppl who didn't go through this kind of life sounds funny, pathetic, pittyful, but this is our life and we try to make the best out of it. also I realized doing other things than talking sometimes helps avoiding the arguments.

Even when we dont talk about us we argue sometimes. on any topic. so some days, we just share coffee, music, play somth, play with cats, etc. everything in this beautiful virtual world of ours, ofc.

Seems if I dont post for a while, I tend to write seminovel posts. appologies. but now back to party. who brings what? My fasting is over, but I kind of started a post-holidays diet. yeahhh, isn't my food life just great?

enjoy life,

Andreea

I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN HERE!!! And I love novel posts!!!

I think what you do is wonderful. I also get on webcam sometimes when my husband and I are both off from work. I also show him stuff I bought and model stuff LOL What else can we do? At least we're creative enough to do things like this! But 99% of the time he calls me during my workday so I talk to him from my office. No webcam :(

I never thought about trying to teach him a game. I don't really know any games myself. I have never played chess. Maybe on my next trip I will take a board game with me or something we can both play.

So you're on a diet? You're so thin! Go to hell! :devil: Just kidding!!! :star: Everytime I go to see my husband or we go on vacation I gain a lot of weight. When I get back I always have to go on a diet to lose it all again before my next trip to see him. That is the story of my life. You can see me today at one weight and then the next time you see me I can be 20 pounds thinner or fatter. Literally. I gain and lose so quickly! My husband on the other hand, has the perfect body and can eat whatever he wants...I guess because he works out so much. God bless, Mashallah, ptoo ptoo (spitting to keep away evil eyes)

250px-Blue_eyes.JPG

All I can say is ditto, ditto, ditto!!! I am glad we have this group here, cos no one else would ever understand why we do the things we do!!!!.

I love weight watchers...I guess I had better get on the diet band wagon again...before we know it our approval will be here :devil:

I just watched Mama Mia - a good pick me movie...I am a little less dipressed now.

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
hey party ppl!. I am joining, ofc. only problem is that when u really get in party mood, is time to sleep here. the 7 hours difference thing. usualy I stay up longer in weekends, skyp-ing my lover. truth is living over comp is better than no comunication, but is far from real life.

I think these kind of arguments and fights over comps r very familiar to al of us, mostly for those who spend a long time on messengers. for example ppl don't feel talkative all the time, and not always in the same time. I sometimes have very energetic days, when I feel like chatting and chatting, and get all romantic or somth, and might happen that in same day my lover is tired or bored or troubled for other things. this makes me feel like our comunication would have a problem, he cares less, or something. thinking logic, I know is not the case, but still I get the feeling something isn't right. now over a comp isn't much to do about that. In real life, we could just sit on same couch minding each of us our own business, but breathing same air, throw in a kiss or some sugar from time to time, and all would be good. another thing is that i think in 3 years over internet, baby and I talked more than ppl who live together talk in 10 years of living together. because this is all we can do over comps. talk.

So when we get tired of it, we try being creative and spend time different than talking. for example now I am teaching him to play chess over comp (yeah, my beloved scientist disn't even know the basic moves). to make it look real, we both have real chess boards, not the comp stuff. we get a glass of wine, get boards on the table, put cam on them, mic works, speakers work, so we pretend to have a games saturday evening in the family. when I go shopping, I come home and show the results of my quest. try clothes, model them on cam. I know for most of the ppl who didn't go through this kind of life sounds funny, pathetic, pittyful, but this is our life and we try to make the best out of it. also I realized doing other things than talking sometimes helps avoiding the arguments.

Even when we dont talk about us we argue sometimes. on any topic. so some days, we just share coffee, music, play somth, play with cats, etc. everything in this beautiful virtual world of ours, ofc.

Seems if I dont post for a while, I tend to write seminovel posts. appologies. but now back to party. who brings what? My fasting is over, but I kind of started a post-holidays diet. yeahhh, isn't my food life just great?

enjoy life,

Andreea

I think what you do is wonderful. I also get on webcam sometimes when my husband and I are both off from work. I also show him stuff I bought and model stuff LOL What else can we do? At least we're creative enough to do things like this! But 99% of the time he calls me during my workday so I talk to him from my office. No webcam :(

I never thought about trying to teach him a game. I don't really know any games myself. I have never played chess. Maybe on my next trip I will take a board game with me or something we can both play.

So you're on a diet? You're so thin! Go to hell! :devil: Just kidding!!! :star: Everytime I go to see my husband or we go on vacation I gain a lot of weight. When I get back I always have to go on a diet to lose it all again before my next trip to see him. That is the story of my life. You can see me today at one weight and then the next time you see me I can be 20 pounds thinner or fatter. Literally. I gain and lose so quickly! My husband on the other hand, has the perfect body and can eat whatever he wants...I guess because he works out so much. God bless, Mashallah, ptoo ptoo (spitting to keep away evil eyes)

250px-Blue_eyes.JPG

I loved your posts....Here is my note on those comments...

First of all, even 6 months before I used to do these model staffs, he used to praise me in all times no matter what I wore...now, he does not anything I wear...he he he...he even commented on my birthday outfit happens to really bad (which eventually liked a lot)...well....after that, I thought, no more photo sending....I am not anymore good enough for him..atleast over net....

Talking about chess..and playing other games, we tried in worldwinner.com....I used to loose the game in 4/5 moves, and he used to laugh at me...so why playing this? then again we also played 8 ball, though he is a good player but I won sometimes...which felt good, so he stopped playing with me :blush: .

Rather, now a days, he is more into Bangla Movies which we consider to me comedy ones...cuz usually our actress weighs more than 100KG and heros are something aroung 90KG..I am telling u the average cases...it can 5 kg less or 30 kg more...he love seeing this movies...and pick up some really filmy dialogues and put on me...I get more screwed up...

Talking about our Bengali culture, we almost have the similar to indians...But, indian do it in a good way, and bangladeshis can't do it becuz of budget constraints and also do not want use their head...The classic movies are more rich and so the songs are...but now a days, I don't know, something has happened really bad with Bengali culture, nothing creative, more into copying Indians movies. However, we have pretty cool drama serials. People from upper class to lower class tend to love them...the directors are really creative...using the best of themselves...not much influenced by the indians....But, origin of bangla and hindi culture is almost same, it is now the difference of presentation....

Sonia

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Stopping by to say hi and....

(((narina,sonia,serendipity)))) :D

im gonna go do some nesting heh

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Lisa

Hey Lisa, howz it going? How long before you know about the K3 interview??? enjoy the weekend :dance:

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline
Rather, now a days, he is more into Bangla Movies which we consider to me comedy ones...cuz usually our actress weighs more than 100KG and heros are something aroung 90KG..I am telling u the average cases...it can 5 kg less or 30 kg more...he love seeing this movies...and pick up some really filmy dialogues and put on me...I get more screwed up...

Men!!! they try to rile you on for nothing....they think they are being funny, what they don't understand is, we are hormonal :devil:

Talking about our Bengali culture, we almost have the similar to indians...But, indian do it in a good way, and bangladeshis can't do it becuz of budget constraints and also do not want use their head...The classic movies are more rich and so the songs are...but now a days, I don't know, something has happened really bad with Bengali culture, nothing creative, more into copying Indians movies. However, we have pretty cool drama serials. People from upper class to lower class tend to love them...the directors are really creative...using the best of themselves...not much influenced by the indians....But, origin of bangla and hindi culture is almost same, it is now the difference of presentation....

I watched an Indian movie yesterday and let me tell you they are no better.....they copy Hollywood in a bad way! Gone are the days of Good Hindi music

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wa gwan ? all.. yes another week has passed us & still nothing from USCIS..... :crying: well all we can do it keep praying :help: and pushing on.. Blessing 2 all :innocent:

Edited by mrshamilton

as1cF3M0g410000MDAzMTBsfDAwMDEyNjdsfEhvbGRpbmcgbXkgaHViYnlcJ3MgaGFuZCBhZ2Fpbg.gif

event.png

Timeline

Is this a Ray of hope from VSC??!! :innocent:

We've had 17 approvals in the 1st week of Jan 2009 Is this a sign of good things to come??!! :blink:

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Lisa

Hey Lisa, howz it going? How long before you know about the K3 interview??? enjoy the weekend :dance:

Hey,

well when I called NVC to get our case number on Thursday, the operator said they would be sending it to the consulate "this week". So we should hear something soon hopefully.

I started working around the house and now i cant figure out how to remove that little metal strip that goes where carpet meets tile wihtout utterly destroying it... ??

:walking around the house with tools, feeling cool: :lol:

Thats my exciting saturday night

Have a good weekend!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all.. I am adding my 2 cents to this post... another week has passed & still no word from USCIS.. :crying: .... let's keep praying :help: and keeping our fingers crossed .... Well the good thing is, this time next year we will all be with our love ones (L) Blessing 2 all

[S48S.jpg.png

Edited by mrshamilton

as1cF3M0g410000MDAzMTBsfDAwMDEyNjdsfEhvbGRpbmcgbXkgaHViYnlcJ3MgaGFuZCBhZ2Fpbg.gif

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

enjoy life,

Andreea

250px-Blue_eyes.JPG

First of all, even 6 months before I used to do these model staffs, he used to praise me in all times no matter what I wore...now, he does not anything I wear...he he he...he even commented on my birthday outfit happens to really bad (which eventually liked a lot)...well....after that, I thought, no more photo sending....I am not anymore good enough for him..atleast over net....

Talking about chess..and playing other games, we tried in worldwinner.com....I used to loose the game in 4/5 moves, and he used to laugh at me...so why playing this? then again we also played 8 ball, though he is a good player but I won sometimes...which felt good, so he stopped playing with me :blush: .

Sonia

:lol: My husband used to write me the sweetest, most romantic emails before we got married. After we married, I got no more emails. I asked him why and his answer was, "I talk to you everyday and tell you how much I love you...why do I have to email you?" :wacko: Then he says, "I got you now and you're stuck with me forever." :lol: I think they feel that now because they are married to us, they can get comfortable. They don't need to prove their love in the typical way. They prove it in more personal ways now...like surviving this waiting period for one!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Lisa

Hey,

well when I called NVC to get our case number on Thursday, the operator said they would be sending it to the consulate "this week". So we should hear something soon hopefully.

I started working around the house and now i cant figure out how to remove that little metal strip that goes where carpet meets tile wihtout utterly destroying it... ??

:walking around the house with tools, feeling cool: :lol:

Thats my exciting saturday night

Have a good weekend!

Hey! Watch where you point that thing! :lol: Good for you that you can do home improvement stuff. I can't do anything. I call my brother who lives kinda far away when I need my light bulbs changed. I'm completely hopeless for home repairs. I tried to change a light bulb outside once and the glass part of it came off and the metal part stayed stuck in the damn socket! :rofl: From that moment on, I have not bothered trying!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

enjoy life,

Andreea

250px-Blue_eyes.JPG

Sonia

:lol: My husband used to write me the sweetest, most romantic emails before we got married. After we married, I got no more emails. I asked him why and his answer was, "I talk to you everyday and tell you how much I love you...why do I have to email you?" :wacko: Then he says, "I got you now and you're stuck with me forever." :lol: I think they feel that now because they are married to us, they can get comfortable. They don't need to prove their love in the typical way. They prove it in more personal ways now...like surviving this waiting period for one!

LoL...I love people into the same boat....He almost stopped emailing....and even if he does it sounds like he is doing some Bangla Cinema ...lol...man!!! I am shrewd tooo..............

Our fight is still going on...I called him twice and he showed me a gr8 mood....ok.. let him be like that...I won't bother him anymore...lets see what happens...u know, what was he doing? He was watching Bangla Movies so that he can have some fun out of it....

anyways...all are fate...in one hand I have VSC and another hand I have a child who enjoys Bangla movies like the a kid of 6/7 enjoys Tom & Jerry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
I miss my husband too...but we had a fight this morning...I know, that was childish one for both of us....but this is happening all the times...u won't believe we had fight on sharing our email password sharing...we used to have our password opened for each other, but, somedays back we both changed without noticing each other..trust us, we don't have anything bad in the emails...but I don't why we changed it, afterward it went upto trustworthyness....he he he....

This distance is killing me....I know, I had fight becausepost-51900-1231652087_thumb.jpg we are apart, absolutely depressed, destructed, divasted...

I don't know if he will be reading my postings or not...but I know, I love him with all I have, I trust him with all I have and I just want his good and nothing but his good....I love you my life(my sweet hubby).

No party but weekend pity party all I have...

I know the feeling, we had a big fight again, and it was because of him not answering his phone or calling me back the minute he sees the miss call

the distance is lot of pressure, what comes after depressive i am there!

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
Uh, by the way...where is my dear Mahitab???

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!

And where is Andreea? She said she was also going to join us in the pity, because her loving hubby just came back home :(

Let's see, who else from my darlings have I not seen in forever?

Courtney and Ahmed? Chris is w/his wife... where are the other K-3 people? I know you're done with VSC but your spouses aren't here yet!

Come on over and party... CJ Vasani, Robbyrob, Desiman, cmnb, cris11, and everyone!!!!

Aruba Dolphin, come on and join me my fellow...my fellow what? our spouses both come from Dutch territories! LOL

Serendipity my lovely, I know you're around so come join us.

"Hey Mr. DJ" is playing on XM radio :lol:

Appropriate for a party!!!

Hi notime4haterz

I am actually the one of dutch nationality one and has dutch relitives, My husband is the American (F):whistle::P

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.