notime4haterz

K-3 Weekend Pity Party

72 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I know the feeling, we had a big fight again, and it was because of him not answering his phone or calling me back the minute he sees the miss call

the distance is lot of pressure, what comes after depressive i am there!

That's my short fuse...it's so infurating and they always have some logical excuse... :blush:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
I know the feeling, we had a big fight again, and it was because of him not answering his phone or calling me back the minute he sees the miss call

the distance is lot of pressure, what comes after depressive i am there!

That's my short fuse...it's so infurating and they always have some logical excuse... :blush:

Yup and they don't even think they did something wrong

or why am i mad about that again

and it start with that and blows out of proportion!

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Timeline
no, no. we spend more time on webcams. in fact al the time I am home. time difference is bad, but we learned to live with it. I usualy come home when he has his coffee in the morning, my 5pm, his 10 am.so I drink a tea,a cappucino or somth, he drinks coffee, we have the morning hour then (his morning). if he doesnt go to bed too early, I have my morning coffee with him. my 7 am, his 12 am. i drink coffee, he takes laptop in bed. that's the bonus morning time, but not so long and not everyday. we r lucky he doesnt have to be at work at a specfic time. he calculates his experiments time for the day, so he can go anytime and leave anytime. going at 11 just means he'll be there longer. but doesnt matter, because i sleep in the second part of his day. so we preffer it this way. and even if his lab banned yahoo , they can't ban skype, it seems. so he's on skype at work all the time too. we dont really chat there, but cams r on, and we sometimes in his waiting imes for experiments. home is better because we can talk not type. anyways, is funny how everyone at his work knows me from cam, and I sometimes watch his life like I'd watch a serial. when he's home he also leaves his laptop opened in living room, and is set on aswering skype calls automatic and start cam at every call fromme, so from work I sometimes open skype and check on cats there. feels funny to watch my cats in my over the ocean home on a cam in my breaks at work.

sounds funny, I know. but is how we managed the last 3 years. i don't know how I would survive with only phone. when I go to the countryside in weekends for example, and have no internet, have to survive with only phone. feels like a disease. guess I'm skype addicted.

btw, my weekend pity party involves wine now. and Narina, my diets r just like yrs. my lover comes here, we live like emperors, we enjoy all pleasures and vices, go out, eat, drink, home we r lazy, spend most of the time in bed and in bathtub, everywhere around there r goodies, glasses, and we snak all the time. like I have to fullfill all my craves once, to be fully happy . I get fat, he stays shaped. probably he works more than i do while here. :whistle: after he leaves, diet starts, to make space for next imperial time and kilos.

enjoy life,

Andreea

That sounds nice all that web cam

I have a computer that acts up when i turn the camera on

and he is not really the type to have it on all the time and he is mostly back lit

as for his work not a possibility

so I am jealous wish we can have that :oops:

I on the other hand have only phone calls VOIP calls but at least we won't go bankrupt because of the calls

we do SMS each other a couple of sms during the day

and he always SMS when he got safe to work, with Kissies & Huggies & Groppies :blush::secret:

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

10/3 Medical PASSED!

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

Timeline
Is this a Ray of hope from VSC??!! :innocent:

We've had 17 approvals in the 1st week of Jan 2009 Is this a sign of good things to come??!! :blink:

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

i hope there are at least 17 more and all in here are next.

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

10/3 Medical PASSED!

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ahhh for petes sake whiners, go out get an ale, the ol ball and chain will be here b4 you know it, and your young life as you know it will be over!!! let the beer and laughs flow whilst it can. ( dont be a hussie kissing on the bartender for petes sake)

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Sonia, I don't know what to say about yr husband commenting yr outfits. I think he needs re-education. In my opinion woman should allow her lover a lil acces to her "beautifying" secrets, just enough to tease him some, but not too much to make him think he's an expert who's criticism is constructive and highly needed or worse, to become a routine and therefore not special anymore. for example, when I model a new dress for him, I say I go change and show u my new things. so I come in front of cam to show it, he sees the top part, and when he asks about lower part, I just say is nice too, is short. his curious face would say "show me", but ofc I say u'll see it when u take me out in it. or I show he whole dress and say I've got pretty heels for it too, and I know he dies to see legs walking on heels, but ofc, I'll walk on them when u take me out. or he's here and I go to the mirror to prettify, and I see him peeking. I allow it for a lil while then shut the door. I don't have the advantage of a culture where women r covered most of the time to keep the mistery, so I have to keep it with creativity.

as for the games, seems u can't play anything if one of u loses. only option would be to play team games, where u and him can make a winning team.

Narina, I am the oposite. I oversmoke since all this process. everytime I do internet research, everytime I spend to much time on comp, every lonely evening. when he's here I have less time in my hands, so I smoke less.

Lisa, is cool u can do house stuff, remodel, whatever. I can't wait to do this. but here makes no sense to do anything, as I am waiting to leave. I feel like in a train station between trains. sometimes I go out and see things I'd like for my home, but then I think what for? I leave them all when I go anyways. I like to do everything with my hands in a new place. paint walls, move furniture, pick things, even some adjustments with tools in my hands.

as for now, waiting for my lover to wake up, for u to wake up, reading a book, being lazy.

enjoy life,

Andreea

Edited by andreea

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Timeline
Ahhh for petes sake whiners, go out get an ale, the ol ball and chain will be here b4 you know it, and your young life as you know it will be over!!! let the beer and laughs flow whilst it can. ( dont be a hussie kissing on the bartender for petes sake)

If I'd think my life with my husband would involve ball and chain, I wouldn't have chosen to marry. beer and laughs don't exclude him, in fact might be better in his company- he could for example resist beers to drive us back home.

enjoy life,

Andreea

NVC process:

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

I129F

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Timeline

I wouldn't get myself into a ball and chain marriage....that's just out dated! As Andrea said the Beer and laughs always include my husband...that's what makes marriage fun :star:

sorry to hear you don't feel the same way!

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline
Sonia, I don't know what to say about yr husband commenting yr outfits. I think he needs re-education. In my opinion woman should allow her lover a lil acces to her "beautifying" secrets, just enough to tease him some, but not too much to make him think he's an expert who's criticism is constructive and highly needed or worse, to become a routine and therefore not special anymore. for example, when I model a new dress for him, I say I go change and show u my new things. so I come in front of cam to show it, he sees the top part, and when he asks about lower part, I just say is nice too, is short. his curious face would say "show me", but ofc I say u'll see it when u take me out in it. or I show he whole dress and say I've got pretty heels for it too, and I know he dies to see legs walking on heels, but ofc, I'll walk on them when u take me out. or he's here and I go to the mirror to prettify, and I see him peeking. I allow it for a lil while then shut the door. I don't have the advantage of a culture where women r covered most of the time to keep the mistery, so I have to keep it with creativity.

Andrea - you very very creative :thumbs::thumbs: ....Will have to get in touch with you for some pointers... :)

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Aruba Dolphin :oops: Well I still loved Aruba when I was there LOL No matter who is from there! :D

Sonia honey bunny, I think you're approaching your fighting peak... When I started out in this waiting game, we were okay at first. Towards about the 4-5 month mark, we were fighting every single day...then for whatever reason, it all calmed down again and now we're doing okay.

Andreea, you always crack me up! I am the same way with my husband. When I go to visit him, I arrive at the airport always in something long and covering...but underneath is a different story! LOL I also close the door when I'm beautifying...then I'll come out and maybe just apply some makeup in front of him. Some beauty secrets are better to keep secrets! LOL

Serendipity, they have logical excuses because they're...well, logical! LOL I know that when I look back at all the temper tantrums I've thrown at my husband, he's usually right. It's because I got all bent out of shape for something that wasn't that important.

I think for the most part that men feel that they don't have to constantly prove their love with words. My husband tells me that his actions everyday prove his love for me. He's right too. Anyone can write an email or an SMS message. But not anyone can kiss you or hold you or have the same passion as the husband that loves you...and that goes for all of us ;)

Timeline

serendipity, i say about men somth close to what men say about women. men say they will never be able to understand women. well, i think women and men r just different species. to ask a man to act same way u do in showing love, romantism, proofs, etc, is like asking a cat not to eat with tongue from a bowl, but use a spoon like u do.

they r not better or worse, more or less sensitive, emotional, whatever, they r just different. sooner u make peace with this idea, sooner u learn to focus on the way he compensates in yr life, not on the way he's different than u. i am emotional, he's rational, together, i am unpatient, he's patient, I'm in a rush, he's a procrastinator, he panics, I don't, and so on. so at the end, the middle way we find together might be better for both of us.

enjoy life,

Andreea

NVC process:

I129F

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
serendipity, i say about men somth close to what men say about women. men say they will never be able to understand women. well, i think women and men r just different species. to ask a man to act same way u do in showing love, romantism, proofs, etc, is like asking a cat not to eat with tongue from a bowl, but use a spoon like u do.

they r not better or worse, more or less sensitive, emotional, whatever, they r just different. sooner u make peace with this idea, sooner u learn to focus on the way he compensates in yr life, not on the way he's different than u. i am emotional, he's rational, together, i am unpatient, he's patient, I'm in a rush, he's a procrastinator, he panics, I don't, and so on. so at the end, the middle way we find together might be better for both of us.

enjoy life,

Andreea

:yes::thumbs:

Very true!

I'm impatient, he's patient. I'm a nervous person, he's always calm. I let everything bother me. He lets nothing bother him. I'm a rebel. He's Mr. Follow All the Rules

And now that I've tasted life with him, I would be completely lost in this world without him!!!

Edited by notime4haterz

Timeline

enjoy life,

Andreea

Very true...We are opposites who compliment each other :)

We got a ton of snow here....I just finished shoveling a ton of snow!!! :blink:

Lisa - howz the Reno project coming along?

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.