notime4haterz

K-3 Weekend Pity Party

72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Okay darlings... (even you happy people :P ) we still must party this weekend. After all, we are still not with our loving spouses, are we?

So I'm starting it a little early. I know we still have about 2.5 hours for VSC to close, but I'm not gonna be online at that time. So I'm starting it now.

I'll be here all weekend as I have to work for 24 hours... Now if I had my approval I would probably be full of happy energy and be able to get through the weekend no problem :whistle:

I'll tell my co-workers to blame VSC for my laziness LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :devil:

wild-party1.jpg

P3011113-2.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I'm still away, albeit approved

Narina,

it IS coming. But for now..... :ranting::protest::ranting::protest: <--take that VSC.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

and I can still be resentful for waiting 8 months just for the approval right? lol

don't get me wrong, Im grateful to have gotten over that mountain...but i dont have to be happy about it right? heh

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
and I can still be resentful for waiting 8 months just for the approval right? lol

don't get me wrong, Im grateful to have gotten over that mountain...but i dont have to be happy about it right? heh

My point exactly! LOOOOOOL

I am always PRO-bit-ching at USCIS!

LOOOOL

Damn, I'm so happy for mamalou though!!!!

Well then I bit-ch in mamalou's honor!!!! and the honor of all my darlings who got approved and are out of the evil grips of VSC!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

notime4haterz - Have you managed to get through to anybody at USCIS?? You are over due for an approval...

This waiting game is killing me!! :(

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Timeline

Yup!

I talked to someone directly in VSC. They gave me the "Feb 26th" line. I was so disappointed! Not so much about the approval, but that they used that load of BS on me. I thought getting someone from there would give me more accurate information.

I emailed my lawyer also. They never answered back. Useless, I tell you!

Oh well...I'm still happy for those who have recieved their approvals. It gives me hope that mine is coming soon. Every day I'm apart from my husband is one day too many though :cry:

Yup!

I talked to someone directly in VSC. They gave me the "Feb 26th" line. I was so disappointed! Not so much about the approval, but that they used that load of BS on me. I thought getting someone from there would give me more accurate information.

I emailed my lawyer also. They never answered back. Useless, I tell you!

Oh well...I'm still happy for those who have recieved their approvals. It gives me hope that mine is coming soon. Every day I'm apart from my husband is one day too many though :cry:

We also e-mailed our lawyer but this is what he told us.. "we do not have any choice but to wait. we cannot interfere with the process of USCIS." :(

notime4haterz - Have you managed to get through to anybody at USCIS?? You are over due for an approval...

This waiting game is killing me!! :(

We have the same timeline.. Hoping approval would be soon..

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Narina sweetie, I just believe it is on its way to your home....It can't be this way....Just wait a bit.....It is coming....

Lisa, atleast you know you are out of the evil VSC grip...nothing can be more relaxing than that....

Good luck all...

Sonia :innocent:

Timeline

First, Yaaay for mamalou!

Ladies,

I want to dance on your threads!!!! :(

Now I know how Chris felt now when he got approved and wanted so bad for us to follow quickly!

Dear VSC,

while i am so happy to be rid of you, I need a favor please...

Please get these files out and if it wouldnt be so much trouble, F**KING APPROVE THEM ALREADY!!!!

Love,

Lisa

Thanks!

Timeline
Narina sweetie, I just believe it is on its way to your home....It can't be this way....Just wait a bit.....It is coming....

Lisa, atleast you know you are out of the evil VSC grip...nothing can be more relaxing than that....

Good luck all...

Sonia :innocent:

Thank you honey! I know. I'm a little down from a lot of things, besides the immigration process. Add this all to jet lag. Not a happy combination. I was really hoping that I could have an approval to pick up my mood. I guess not. It's okay, my mom called me yesterday and I threw a temper tantrum with her. :devil: She is going to call some people to look into our case. I hope that it helps. Probably not. But what more do I have to lose? Nothing really!

God, I miss my husband! I think today I'll spend more time complaining about how much I miss my husband and give the USCIS bashing a rest :innocent:

I miss my MUCH better half! :cry:

Timeline
First, Yaaay for mamalou!

Ladies,

I want to dance on your threads!!!! :(

Now I know how Chris felt now when he got approved and wanted so bad for us to follow quickly!

Dear VSC,

while i am so happy to be rid of you, I need a favor please...

Please get these files out and if it wouldnt be so much trouble, F**KING APPROVE THEM ALREADY!!!!

Love,

Lisa

:lol:

I know, I have all the videos and songs ready too. When April filers all started getting their approvals, I got my whole post ready...and NOTHING. :wacko: Serves me right for jumping the gun, I guess :blush:

Timeline

I miss my husband too...but we had a fight this morning...I know, that was childish one for both of us....but this is happening all the times...u won't believe we had fight on sharing our email password sharing...we used to have our password opened for each other, but, somedays back we both changed without noticing each other..trust us, we don't have anything bad in the emails...but I don't why we changed it, afterward it went upto trustworthyness....he he he....

This distance is killing me....I know, I had fight becuz we are apart, absolutely depressed, destructed, divasted...

I don't know if he will be reading my postings or not...but I know, I love him with all I have, I trust him with all I have and I just want his good and nothing but his good....I love you my life(my sweet hubby).

No party but weekend pitty party all I have...

Timeline

Sweetie, fighting is normal. I fight with my poor husband all the time. He is very patient and laid back. He usually just ignores me. Sometimes when he yells back at me or says something "warning" to me LOL I know I really pushed it too much LOL. Oh, just send him a cute pic like the one you have here, he'll be happy again :D

The distance is terrible. It really tries a marriage like nothing else can.

I know after all we been through, that once he is here we will be together forever. I know that 10000000000% with all my heart and soul.

I know that many of the couples here, especially those who are still so young and in love...just pass this time and pass this awful test. Once you are done, you and your loves will be together FOREVER...and will be able to overcome ANYTHING.

Timeline
Sweetie, fighting is normal. I fight with my poor husband all the time. He is very patient and laid back. He usually just ignores me. Sometimes when he yells back at me or says something "warning" to me LOL I know I really pushed it too much LOL. Oh, just send him a cute pic like the one you have here, he'll be happy again :D

The distance is terrible. It really tries a marriage like nothing else can.

I know after all we been through, that once he is here we will be together forever. I know that 10000000000% with all my heart and soul.

I know that many of the couples here, especially those who are still so young and in love...just pass this time and pass this awful test. Once you are done, you and your loves will be together FOREVER...and will be able to overcome ANYTHING.

I not only hope but believe so...talking about sending photos...I have sent him numerous photos...instead I only get once in a blue moon....he has his lame excuse of not going anywhere and not into photos that much..but he really wants my photos for his collection...but recently I stopped that, I am trying to be as cruel as VSC.... :devil: but still I love him...which VSC does not...........

he he he

Jealous of Lisa now(adore u babe)....sweet lil love birds will be together soon....but I want a reunion tooooooooooooo

Sonia...

Edited by soniasharmin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.