notime4haterz

K-3 Weekend Pity Party

72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

LOOOOOL

Sounds like my husband. He has like probably 500 pics of me already LOOOOOL I only have maybe 3 of him which he sent me. The rest are the pics that I take of him when I see him. He always says, "Why?" when I start snapping pics of him at home. But when we're on vacation, he'll drive me crazy to take a million pics of him in front of the same tourist site LOOOOOL

Sonia, I wanted to ask you. Is Bangla music and dance the same as Indian? or do you have your own style? I was trying to look up some stuff on youtube, but I it all cross referenced with India and Bollywood.

Onto more a more serious subject. Yes, I am someone that cannot tolerate when I don't have control of my own life. So having my life put in the hands of USCIS and having no control is driving me crazy. But I have been searching for my own control for the last 5 months or so. That is why I searched and searched and asked around about life and jobs in Europe. I don't want to stay in the hands of USCIS anymore. If they don't give us our approval by the end of this month, I will begin my plan B. If they put my husband in AP, then I'm also moving onto plan B. I can't live my life by their schedule anymore. Especially when it's different for everyone. Nothing is fair or in order. So I won't do it anymore.

I don't know what everyone's exact situation is, but it's always good to have an alternative plan, just in case things don't work out the way we want. That goes for all things. Not just immigration issues.

Okay, back to non serious stuff. Yes, Lisa and Yazied are little love birds :wub: When I first saw their pics, I remembered when one old lady said (about my brother and his wife during their wedding): "They flew in like two little birds" Some people you can just see the love between them in the pic. They are like that. Besides, hard to miss with Yazied's "Bahibik ya Lisa" siggy LOOOOL

I always get happy when I see young people in love and also when I see really old people still in love. It's really sweet when I see a senior citizen couple, walking, holding hands and smiling. Makes me look forward to such a happy future.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Uh, by the way...where is my dear Mahitab???

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!

And where is Andreea? She said she was also going to join us in the pity, because her loving hubby just came back home :(

Let's see, who else from my darlings have I not seen in forever?

Courtney and Ahmed? Chris is w/his wife... where are the other K-3 people? I know you're done with VSC but your spouses aren't here yet!

Come on over and party... CJ Vasani, Robbyrob, Desiman, cmnb, cris11, and everyone!!!!

Aruba Dolphin, come on and join me my fellow...my fellow what? our spouses both come from Dutch territories! LOL

Serendipity my lovely, I know you're around so come join us.

"Hey Mr. DJ" is playing on XM radio :lol:

Appropriate for a party!!!

Edited by notime4haterz

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I've stopped by and read this thread from time to time, but not a frequent joiner. I'm STILL waiting for my approval (K3) as well so i figured I'd stop by and say "hi" today. I'm missing my husband lots and lots lately, but I am going to see him in March (61 days) so at least that gives me something to look forward to!!

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I miss my husband too...but we had a fight this morning...I know, that was childish one for both of us....but this is happening all the times...u won't believe we had fight on sharing our email password sharing...we used to have our password opened for each other, but, somedays back we both changed without noticing each other..trust us, we don't have anything bad in the emails...but I don't why we changed it, afterward it went upto trustworthyness....he he he....

This distance is killing me....I know, I had fight becuz we are apart, absolutely depressed, destructed, divasted...

I don't know if he will be reading my postings or not...but I know, I love him with all I have, I trust him with all I have and I just want his good and nothing but his good....I love you my life(my sweet hubby).

No party but weekend pitty party all I have...

Sonia....long distance relationships are a killer and for a marriage it is even worse. sometimes we loose our heads over lil things and that's because we are just frustrated with the waiting process and take it out with each other.

We girls tend to take everything personally and get very emotinally...the men are so rational about everything.

Hang in there this time apart is only going to make your/ our marriages stronger.... Our happily ever after is almost here ;-)

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Uh, by the way...where is my dear Mahitab???

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!

And where is Andreea? She said she was also going to join us in the pity, because her loving hubby just came back home :(

Let's see, who else from my darlings have I not seen in forever?

Courtney and Ahmed? Chris is w/his wife... where are the other K-3 people? I know you're done with VSC but your spouses aren't here yet!

Come on over and party... CJ Vasani, Robbyrob, Desiman, cmnb, cris11, and everyone!!!!

Aruba Dolphin, come on and join me my fellow...my fellow what? our spouses both come from Dutch territories! LOL

Serendipity my lovely, I know you're around so come join us.

"Hey Mr. DJ" is playing on XM radio :lol:

Appropriate for a party!!!

'notime4haterz' - I am hoping & praying that this is your last weekend @ K3 pity party... next week we need to see a approval party thread started by you!!! I can't wait :)

I am dipressed, It's tiring when you have to put your life on hold, because you are WAITING & WAITING on a Freaking approval.....It seems like I have been in Limbo for the last 3 yrs!!! I can't wait to LIVE again.....I am going shopping...it should make me feel better.

See you lovely ladies soon....

DreamLove, where are you? Hope all is Ok.

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

hey party ppl!. I am joining, ofc. only problem is that when u really get in party mood, is time to sleep here. the 7 hours difference thing. usualy I stay up longer in weekends, skyp-ing my lover. truth is living over comp is better than no comunication, but is far from real life.

I think these kind of arguments and fights over comps r very familiar to al of us, mostly for those who spend a long time on messengers. for example ppl don't feel talkative all the time, and not always in the same time. I sometimes have very energetic days, when I feel like chatting and chatting, and get all romantic or somth, and might happen that in same day my lover is tired or bored or troubled for other things. this makes me feel like our comunication would have a problem, he cares less, or something. thinking logic, I know is not the case, but still I get the feeling something isn't right. now over a comp isn't much to do about that. In real life, we could just sit on same couch minding each of us our own business, but breathing same air, throw in a kiss or some sugar from time to time, and all would be good. another thing is that i think in 3 years over internet, baby and I talked more than ppl who live together talk in 10 years of living together. because this is all we can do over comps. talk.

So when we get tired of it, we try being creative and spend time different than talking. for example now I am teaching him to play chess over comp (yeah, my beloved scientist disn't even know the basic moves). to make it look real, we both have real chess boards, not the comp stuff. we get a glass of wine, get boards on the table, put cam on them, mic works, speakers work, so we pretend to have a games saturday evening in the family. when I go shopping, I come home and show the results of my quest. try clothes, model them on cam. I know for most of the ppl who didn't go through this kind of life sounds funny, pathetic, pittyful, but this is our life and we try to make the best out of it. also I realized doing other things than talking sometimes helps avoiding the arguments.

Even when we dont talk about us we argue sometimes. on any topic. so some days, we just share coffee, music, play somth, play with cats, etc. everything in this beautiful virtual world of ours, ofc.

Seems if I dont post for a while, I tend to write seminovel posts. appologies. but now back to party. who brings what? My fasting is over, but I kind of started a post-holidays diet. yeahhh, isn't my food life just great?

enjoy life,

Andreea

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Timeline
hey party ppl!. I am joining, ofc. only problem is that when u really get in party mood, is time to sleep here. the 7 hours difference thing. usualy I stay up longer in weekends, skyp-ing my lover. truth is living over comp is better than no comunication, but is far from real life.

I think these kind of arguments and fights over comps r very familiar to al of us, mostly for those who spend a long time on messengers. for example ppl don't feel talkative all the time, and not always in the same time. I sometimes have very energetic days, when I feel like chatting and chatting, and get all romantic or somth, and might happen that in same day my lover is tired or bored or troubled for other things. this makes me feel like our comunication would have a problem, he cares less, or something. thinking logic, I know is not the case, but still I get the feeling something isn't right. now over a comp isn't much to do about that. In real life, we could just sit on same couch minding each of us our own business, but breathing same air, throw in a kiss or some sugar from time to time, and all would be good. another thing is that i think in 3 years over internet, baby and I talked more than ppl who live together talk in 10 years of living together. because this is all we can do over comps. talk.

So when we get tired of it, we try being creative and spend time different than talking. for example now I am teaching him to play chess over comp (yeah, my beloved scientist disn't even know the basic moves). to make it look real, we both have real chess boards, not the comp stuff. we get a glass of wine, get boards on the table, put cam on them, mic works, speakers work, so we pretend to have a games saturday evening in the family. when I go shopping, I come home and show the results of my quest. try clothes, model them on cam. I know for most of the ppl who didn't go through this kind of life sounds funny, pathetic, pittyful, but this is our life and we try to make the best out of it. also I realized doing other things than talking sometimes helps avoiding the arguments.

Even when we dont talk about us we argue sometimes. on any topic. so some days, we just share coffee, music, play somth, play with cats, etc. everything in this beautiful virtual world of ours, ofc.

Seems if I dont post for a while, I tend to write seminovel posts. appologies. but now back to party. who brings what? My fasting is over, but I kind of started a post-holidays diet. yeahhh, isn't my food life just great?

enjoy life,

Andreea

I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN HERE!!! And I love novel posts!!!

I think what you do is wonderful. I also get on webcam sometimes when my husband and I are both off from work. I also show him stuff I bought and model stuff LOL What else can we do? At least we're creative enough to do things like this! But 99% of the time he calls me during my workday so I talk to him from my office. No webcam :(

I never thought about trying to teach him a game. I don't really know any games myself. I have never played chess. Maybe on my next trip I will take a board game with me or something we can both play.

So you're on a diet? You're so thin! Go to hell! :devil: Just kidding!!! :star: Everytime I go to see my husband or we go on vacation I gain a lot of weight. When I get back I always have to go on a diet to lose it all again before my next trip to see him. That is the story of my life. You can see me today at one weight and then the next time you see me I can be 20 pounds thinner or fatter. Literally. I gain and lose so quickly! My husband on the other hand, has the perfect body and can eat whatever he wants...I guess because he works out so much. God bless, Mashallah, ptoo ptoo (spitting to keep away evil eyes)

250px-Blue_eyes.JPG

Timeline
'notime4haterz' - I am hoping & praying that this is your last weekend @ K3 pity party... next week we need to see a approval party thread started by you!!! I can't wait :)

I am dipressed, It's tiring when you have to put your life on hold, because you are WAITING & WAITING on a Freaking approval.....It seems like I have been in Limbo for the last 3 yrs!!! I can't wait to LIVE again.....I am going shopping...it should make me feel better.

See you lovely ladies soon....

DreamLove, where are you? Hope all is Ok.

Thanks sweetheart. We'll see. Maybe they are taking longer with mine because my I-129F is dated for June 2008.

Yeah, what you are saying about putting our lives on hold...that is exactly what I was trying to say. I just keep saying "When will my life be normal?"

Since 2005 (even before this immigration issue) I have been living in a whirlwind!!! I can't wait until I have a normal, routine, boring life! LOOOL

Serendipity honey, don't be depressed. And if you are, post here. That is why I started the whole NO touches NO approvals and pity party on the weekends. To give everyone one place to vent and complain.

When I see my darlings posts I always feel better. It's true!!!

Timeline

no, no. we spend more time on webcams. in fact al the time I am home. time difference is bad, but we learned to live with it. I usualy come home when he has his coffee in the morning, my 5pm, his 10 am.so I drink a tea,a cappucino or somth, he drinks coffee, we have the morning hour then (his morning). if he doesnt go to bed too early, I have my morning coffee with him. my 7 am, his 12 am. i drink coffee, he takes laptop in bed. that's the bonus morning time, but not so long and not everyday. we r lucky he doesnt have to be at work at a specfic time. he calculates his experiments time for the day, so he can go anytime and leave anytime. going at 11 just means he'll be there longer. but doesnt matter, because i sleep in the second part of his day. so we preffer it this way. and even if his lab banned yahoo , they can't ban skype, it seems. so he's on skype at work all the time too. we dont really chat there, but cams r on, and we sometimes in his waiting imes for experiments. home is better because we can talk not type. anyways, is funny how everyone at his work knows me from cam, and I sometimes watch his life like I'd watch a serial. when he's home he also leaves his laptop opened in living room, and is set on aswering skype calls automatic and start cam at every call fromme, so from work I sometimes open skype and check on cats there. feels funny to watch my cats in my over the ocean home on a cam in my breaks at work.

sounds funny, I know. but is how we managed the last 3 years. i don't know how I would survive with only phone. when I go to the countryside in weekends for example, and have no internet, have to survive with only phone. feels like a disease. guess I'm skype addicted.

btw, my weekend pity party involves wine now. and Narina, my diets r just like yrs. my lover comes here, we live like emperors, we enjoy all pleasures and vices, go out, eat, drink, home we r lazy, spend most of the time in bed and in bathtub, everywhere around there r goodies, glasses, and we snak all the time. like I have to fullfill all my craves once, to be fully happy . I get fat, he stays shaped. probably he works more than i do while here. :whistle: after he leaves, diet starts, to make space for next imperial time and kilos.

enjoy life,

Andreea

NVC process:

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

I129F

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Timeline
btw, my weekend pity party involves wine now. and Narina, my diets r just like yrs. my lover comes here, we live like emperors, we enjoy all pleasures and vices, go out, eat, drink, home we r lazy, spend most of the time in bed and in bathtub, everywhere around there r goodies, glasses, and we snak all the time. like I have to fullfill all my craves once, to be fully happy . I get fat, he stays shaped. probably he works more than i do while here <--- :thumbs::yes:. :whistle: after he leaves, diet starts, to make space for next imperial time and kilos.

enjoy life,

Andreea

:rofl:

:thumbs::yes: That's why I have to see mine so often! LOOOOOL I crave a lot! He gets to work! :rolf:

Yeah, Monday, I begin my detoxing. I do that too. I indulge in too much chocolate, cigarettes, and meat when we're together LOL. When I'm home I'm all veggies and natural, organic living.

Edited by notime4haterz

Timeline

u mentioned cigarettes. do u mean u only smoke when meeting him, Narina? if so, u and my husband can start a club. he only smokes when he's here too.

enjoy life,

Andreea

NVC process:

I129F

Timeline
u mentioned cigarettes. do u mean u only smoke when meeting him, Narina? if so, u and my husband can start a club. he only smokes when he's here too.

enjoy life,

Andreea

LOL yes and no. When I'm home I smoke every once in awhile. I'll light up maybe after a very hard work day or after something pisses me off LOL

When I'm overseas, because my husband smokes, I start doing it more often. Especially if he's at work, then I'm home alone for a long time. I get bored and smoke more to reduce snacking. On the weekends when I have to work 24 hours, I'll go out for a smoke after so many hours, to break up the time LOL I'm ashamed to let others see me smoke, so I usually go to the opposite end of where everyone else goes.

I keep my cigarettes in the freezer until I open a pack (supposedly keeps them fresher). More often than not, I'm throwing almost full packs away left and right LOL

Edited by notime4haterz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.