Chris e Jessica

APPPROOOOOOOOOOOVED!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL FILER!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh :dance: :dance:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I don`t believe!!!!! My husband called me right now and he got 2 emails that our b oth petitions were approved!!!!!!

It was funny because today in the morning, I checked USCIS and nothing there!!!!

So we were approved around 45 minutes agooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wish the best for all!!!!!! Sooner all friends we will feel this same happiness there i`m feeling!!!!!

Im cryinggggggg!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks for all help us in our process!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations Chris :)

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670873386.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

so they are working in this week? that a great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

AOS

06-15-09..... Sent AOS Package

06-25-09..... Recieved NOA AOS EAD AP

06-29-09..... Recieved Biometrics appointment for July 21

07-10-09..... Case transfered to California

08-05-09..... AOS Card production ordered

08-06-09..... AP approval sent

08-06-09..... EAD Card production ordered

08-11-09..... Got my GREENCARD

08-13-09..... Got my EAD card and AP

Timeline

I don`t believe!!!!! My husband called me right now and he got 2 emails that our b oth petitions were approved!!!!!!

It was funny because today in the morning, I checked USCIS and nothing there!!!!

So we were approved around 45 minutes agooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wish the best for all!!!!!! Sooner all friends we will feel this same happiness there i`m feeling!!!!!

My wife posted earlier. I just wanted to add some additional commentary. I received the two emails today from USCIS for approval of the i-130 and i-129f at 530 PM Central Time.

I am really excited!!!!!! We originally applied to the USCIS in March and received our NOA1 for i-130 April, 7th 2008. So we definitely have done our time. Through the process we have been denied for expedite. Finally at the end of November, the 26th, we sent the necessary paperwork to our Senator to make an inquiry. He made an inquiry on our behalf in the middle of December. Of course, he has not gotten back to us yet, but when he does we will already know his answer. I am not sure if it made a difference to get my Senator involved unless just the fact he inquired made a difference, I guess we will never know. Overall, it has been fun visiting Visajourney (this is my plug for Visa Journey, hehe). It is a great website but what makes Visa journey great is the people who participate in this website and give awesome feedback from their own experiences with USCIS. I want to wish everyone the best, and i hope your visa gets approved soon. Take care, Christopher.

P.S. BTW, I have the direct number to the Vermont Service Center. i cant give it to you, plus if i did, it wouldn't do you any good anyways, but there is a funny story behind this. Don't ask me how I got the number but i can tell you I am in marketing and part of my job is looking for numbers for businesses. In fact I have the Deputy Director's direct line at VSC, hehe. I have only called it once and asked for the Director, as you can imagine i got his assistant and she was puzzled as to how I got his number. She thought I was an immigration officer at first. I am an honest guy and so I couldn't lie and told her I wanted information on my application. Of course, she immediately thought that I knew nothing because in her mind she thought it was impossible that any petitioner could ever call directly to VSC, let alone talk to the deputy director. Well surprise, surprise, someone figured out the number. SO, She said that the main customer service could help me better. I felt like telling her that they are useless for information, but I didn't. So that was the last time I called there. So the point of that story is, even having the direct number to Deputy Director of VSC doesn't help your application go faster, but it is fun to talk about it. So be patient, and believe in God. for us that worked the best. Until the next thread. Bye.

Edited by Chris e Jessica

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats and good luck with NVC

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

we're right next to each other on our spreadsheet.

Finally some hope looking up for my wife and I.....

good luck to you on the rest of the trip..............

dont forget to update your timeline please, so it shows up on igors list too....:P

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-9...Rqfdg&gid=3

Edited by Birch-Beer

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations !! :dance::dance:

Good Luck to all ! :thumbs:

I-130 re-submitted 05-22-2009

June 3rd 2009 - Rec Hardcopy NOA 1

June 5th 2009 - Touched

August 21 2009 - Touched

August 24 2009 - APPROVED - NOA 2

Sept 1st 2009 - NVC Rec - Case # assigned

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Congrats!!

I'm another April filer approved today!!!!! YAY! :dance:

Congrats! :dance:

---------------------------------------------

"Our 1,000 Mile Visa Journey Thus Far"

---------------------------------------------

I-130

Sent: 07/29/08

Recieved: 07/30/08

NOA1: 08/01/08

Touched: 08/07/08

Approved: 01/12/09

I-129

Sent: 08/07/08

Recieved 08/08/08

NOA1: 08/14/08

Touched: 08/19/08

Approved: 01/12/08

"A (visa) journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step". - Lao-tzu

Timeline

Congratulations!!! This is great news! Finally VSC is working no our petitions! IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!! I wish you a very happy new year TOGETHER!!! ;)

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.