Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

Congrats to all of you who got out of AP recently!!!!

And my thoughts go out to those guys who are still in AP...I'm praying for you!!!

We finally made it to NVC after over a month...

Now I was wondering how you actually found out that you are in AP????

I know we have only been there for 2 days..but after all this craziness I just wanna make sure.

Thanks to all of you!

We made it to NVC in November...and we rang NVC as our petition wasn't forwarded in the usual amount of time for a K1. I was checking with the consulate in Auckland and they hadn't received it.

hi everyone i called the NVC today and they said that out petition left ther yesterday. so its on its way to Australia (finally yaaaa) i hope everyone else will have the same good news soon too!!!!

one step closer to being with my fiance...im sooooooo excited!!!!!! woohooooo lets hope the rest of it goes smoothly and quick. im tired of going to bed alone!!!!

Congratulations ! :dance:

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

hi everyone i called the NVC today and they said that out petition left ther yesterday. so its on its way to Australia (finally yaaaa) i hope everyone else will have the same good news soon too!!!!

one step closer to being with my fiance...im sooooooo excited!!!!!! woohooooo lets hope the rest of it goes smoothly and quick. im tired of going to bed alone!!!!

Great news - Congratulations!

K1 Journey

I-129F Sent : 2nd July 2008

NOA1 : 25th July 2008

NOA2 : 28th November 2008

NVC Received : 2nd December 2008

NVC Left : 12th January 2009

Consulate Received : 26th January 2009

Packet 3 Sent : 27th January 2009

Interview: 19th February 2009

Visa in hand : 24th February 2009

Flew to US: 28th February 2009

Wedding Day 10th March 2009 in snowy Colorado

AOS Journey

AOS package sent : 24th March 2009

NOA: 31st March 2009

AOS transferred to CSC: 13th April 2009

Biometrics Appt: 23rd April 2009

AOS approved 13th May 2009

Green Card received 9th June 2009

Stuck in AP at NVC thread

UK AOS Progress Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Congratulations, everyone who's gotten out recently.

I would assume we're still stuck. It hasn't been even six weeks.

I'd call, but my fiance hates hearing about it, so... we'll give it a few more days before I talk to another person. Hopefully this next one will actually speak English, heh.

We're getting sick of this all, and the 'worst', crucial part has yet to come. We're still worried that AP can affect the outcome of the interview. In a negative way, of course.

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

I'd call, but my fiance hates hearing about it, so... we'll give it a few more days before I talk to another person. Hopefully this next one will actually speak English, heh.

We're getting sick of this all, and the 'worst', crucial part has yet to come. We're still worried that AP can affect the outcome of the interview. In a negative way, of course.

...I can let you know in about ten days time if there's anything to your theory...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

...I can let you know in about ten days time if there's anything to your theory...

I hope you'll get your visa right away! Good luck.

We're just really worried because of all the bad experience we've had with the visitor visa. Back then, there were no reasons at all for any of the four to be denied, but, of course, each and every one was, for some really weird and stupid reasons. It's just hard to believe that now, all of a sudden, they'll decide to actually act the way they should. Meh.

I just counted the days. Today is - 5 weeks.

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

And my thoughts go out to those guys who are still in AP...I'm praying for you!!!

I know we have only been there for 2 days..but after all this craziness I just wanna make sure.

Thanks to all of you!

i just called to ask if it had left yet and she told me that we were in AP.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

I hope you'll get your visa right away! Good luck.

We're just really worried because of all the bad experience we've had with the visitor visa. Back then, there were no reasons at all for any of the four to be denied, but, of course, each and every one was, for some really weird and stupid reasons. It's just hard to believe that now, all of a sudden, they'll decide to actually act the way they should. Meh.

I just counted the days. Today is - 5 weeks.

Well surely to goodness you are getting close to the end of this nonsense.. I'll let you know how it works out this end :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I was told by an Rep. at NVC that when you are in Ap Administrative Processing . They are usually running check with different org. So its a background check a very throe one. it also take 6-7 weeks and somtimes less. I had one done at the beginning of my Journey at NVC and i notice some people got theres at the end. Good luck to you guys in Ap u will be out soon.

event.png

Re married.- 08/14/2009

Re filed I130 08/25/2010

NOA 1. 08/26/2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I was told by an Rep. at NVC that when you are in Ap Administrative Processing . They are usually running check with different org. So its a background check a very throe one. it also take 6-7 weeks and somtimes less. I had one done at the beginning of my Journey at NVC and i notice some people got theres at the end. Good luck to you guys in Ap u will be out soon.

Good info W H C.

Congratulations to all recent approvals.

Good luck to all still waiting, including myself!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Thanks to all of you!

hi...go to the guides section on this site and look for flow chart for k1, scroll down and you will see a phone number to call them

K1

see my timeline for K1

Applied for SSN : 2009-05-07

Received SSN : 2009-05-11 (maiden Name)

Marriage : 2009-06-27

AOS

Filed: 2009-07-20

Delivered : 2009-07-22 Signed by - R MERCADO.

NOA's dated : 2009-07-27

received NOA's : 2009-07-31

touched : 2009-07-30 for EAD, I-485 and AP

Bio Appointment : 2009-08-21

touched: AOS case moved to California 2009-09-09

EAD Card Ordered : 2009-09-17

AP Approved: 2009-09-17

AP Received: 2009-09-24

EAD Card Received: 2009-09-24

Case transfered again, back to the NBC we go 2009-10-13

Woohooo got my drivers license today 2009-10-13

2009-11-05 Went to change my SSN to my married name but was told it wasnt in the system yet i receive mail from USCIS in my married name

April 15th 2010, received email that my green card is on its way woohooo!!!

April 23rd 2010 received my greencard today

ezub3hz.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I emailed NVC today for kicks, to ask.. a)why we received letters sayign it was goign to be forwarded to the consulate in a week and B) what exactly are they checking

cant hurt to ask,eh?

Good Luck everyone

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I emailed NVC today for kicks, to ask.. a)why we received letters sayign it was goign to be forwarded to the consulate in a week and B) what exactly are they checking

cant hurt to ask,eh?

Good Luck everyone

No, I don't think it hurts to ask. You have every right to know about your petition. I'm just not happy with this immigration thing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hey guys...

Congrats to all of you who got out of AP...i rejoice with you hoping that soon enough ill be able to be glad too...

I still dont know what's so much to check about me and my fiancee since we've been there for almost 7 weeks... cdneh, i might beat your k1 record...hope not :). still it's good seeing people that got out from AP, like still checking this thread, well at least untill a new generation of filers comes in...

thank God for what you have and for what you will have by faith...

In Christ alone my hope is found;

He is my light, my strength, my song;

This cornerstone, this solid ground,

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

It is a bit of a horrible record...and I wouldn't want anybody to be unfortunate enough to better it :no:

I'll still check back...I want to see all of us get on with it :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.