Dwarf_Ogress

Never thought I would post here!

125 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I will just keep this short and sweet!

I was used for a green card. I am thouroughly convinced of this. We have argued numerous times and it all boils down to this:

1) I am not a normal woman because I want a husband who loves me, appreciates me, makes love to me, spends time with me etc...

2) I asked if I should find someone else to be those things for me and the answer was to do whatever I want...

3) Today when I mentioned I am no longer comfortable living here I was told to get the f*** out, he doesn't care about me...

So, I am done. When he couldn't work, I supported him. He got a job and car and credit cards, I became nothing.

Remindes me of Pam and her duped posts.

What the hell do I do now and how?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey old friend i was glad to hear but not what i heard, sorry, seems its happening alot in the last year, just do as you feel you need to to be happy again, we can talk if u want

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Sorry about your situation. What this has to do with immigration ? Is he a permanent resident ? ....

Only you can decide what you should do with your life. I wouldnt spend/waste any second with such a person.

I would get a divorce and move on ... you are free to look for happiness.... life is too short.

Filed: Timeline
Sorry about your situation. What this has to do with immigration ? Is he a permanent resident ? ....

Only you can decide what you should do with your life. I wouldnt spend/waste any second with such a person.

I would get a divorce and move on ... you are free to look for happiness.... life is too short.

That is indeed what I intend to do!

He has his 2 year conditional GC. We were married 10/13/2008.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I was used for a green card. I am thouroughly convinced of this. We have argued numerous times and it all boils down to this:

1) I am not a normal woman because I want a husband who loves me, appreciates me, makes love to me, spends time with me etc...

2) I asked if I should find someone else to be those things for me and the answer was to do whatever I want...

3) Today when I mentioned I am no longer comfortable living here I was told to get the f*** out, he doesn't care about me...

So, I am done. When he couldn't work, I supported him. He got a job and car and credit cards, I became nothing.

Not you Mrs :crying:

I'm so sorry this happened. I was thinking about you and why you were not posting anymore. Be strong, you deserve nothing but the best (F)

Big hugs

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
hey old friend i was glad to hear but not what i heard, sorry, seems its happening alot in the last year, just do as you feel you need to to be happy again, we can talk if u want

I would like that very much! I miss all of my VJ friends!

dont see your name still on my yahoo so send me a message (thru here) or if u still have mine let me hear fr you anytime

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry to read about your troubles here. Just wanted to add that you are NOT nothing! You are obviously a caring, warm-hearted, kind woman who was trusting and was taken advantage of. Those qualities are nothing to be ashamed of and it won't be easy, but you will pick yourself up and move on to bigger and better things. If you had the determination to go through this visa process, you certainly have the determination to do better for yourself!

cc7996eebbdde487e82030f205aaeac9.png

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We never exchanged any words on here before, but my heart goes to you. I'm sorry that you had to fall on such a mean person. Unfortunately many people (men/women) are very ungreatful and use good people such as you seem to be.

If I was you, I would send a letter to USCIS or whoever's in charge of lifting conditions and explained that you were used, WITHOUT YOU KNOWING. Not out of spite, but just because what he did is wrong. He probably thinks that he's the KING right now living the life that you GAVE him: remember that...you allowed him to live this life, but don't allow him to ruin yours.

Plus you say that he told you to get the F out......I'm sure that wherever you are living, you had more to do with it than him...So he's the one who needs to hit the road!

I know it's probably easier said than done, you probably love him very much and care regadless, but for one, think about yourself, not him.

Best of luck to you!

129F

14 Oct 2008 --- I-129F sent to VSC

17 Oct 2008 ---- NOA1 (rec'd Oct.23rd)

17 Mar 2009 ---- NOA2 151days (rec'd Mar.21st)

31 Jul 2009 ---- Interview - APPROVED!! (visa rec'd Aug.5th)

16 Aug 2009 ---- BIG MOVE!!!! So many conflicting emotions!

21 Aug 2009 --- marriage - civil ceremony

AOS, EAD, AP

13 Oct 2009 --- sent to Chicago Lockbox

18 Nov 2009 -- Bio app. for AOS and EAD (Rec'd Nov. 2nd)

18 Dec 2009 --- AP and EAD APPROVED!!!! (AP rec'd Dec. 29th; EAD rec'd Dec. 31st)

15 Jan 2010 --- AOS transfered to CSC!!

19 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

22 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

25 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

17 June 2010 ---AOS touched

18 June 2010 ---AOS touched

10 July 2010 --- AOS touched

12 July 2010 --- Letter to welcome new permanent resident and card ordered

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

I suggest you get his name off any joint financial accounts, including credit cards, and get him out of your life as quickly as possible. If you can't afford a lawyer, find one in the legal aid society. Yes, you were used, there is no question about it, and it's a shame. But anyway, he's legally here and there is no way to get revenge, if that's what you hope to do.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

....,,He probably thinks that he's the KING right now living the life that you GAVE him: remember that...you allowed him to live this life, but don't allow him to ruin yours.,,....

Well, well, well... we dont really know how their relationship went/evolved in time. To accuse somebody for ruining your life, you have to have proves/evidences. If you indeed want to divorce him and he is at fault, then gather evidence, build a case and get an attorney. You can also file by yourself, without a lawyer but in case he will contest the divorce, you will need a lawyer.

Just get a divorce ! Don't bother with USCIS. If you are the one filing for divorce and win, then obviously he is at fault and he will have to explain what happened to an immigration judge later on ... move on with your life.

(My husband, the USC who ruin my life -I am a permanent resident- and abused as much as he could, told me pretty much exact what you say: that he gived me the opportunity to live here therefore I have to ,,pay him back/reinburse him. ... really???? God gived me this life. He is nobody to play with it just because is USC or that he brought me here !!!

As for the opportunity to live here, it is true, he give me that. That's not why I came here. I came here to have a family with him. He didnt give me that ! ... All he wanted was a personal maid (clean and cook) and a room aide (pay him rent too) should I add sex sclave too? ... it is too embarassing. ... ... ... Dont jump so quickly to judge people.)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.