skeez&titanic

getting worried

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Maybe someone can shead some light for me. It has almost 5 months and I still haven't received my NOA2 yet in the mail. The date is coming quick for the adjunct according to my timeline but it seems that everyone is getting theirs so much faster than mine. I keep looking every day in the mail and hoping there is a letter in there and get disappointed when I open it up and find nothing. Maybe it is just me that I am getting so anxious to spend the rest of my life with my soul mate and longer to be with him. It was been over 2 months since I last saw him and we were waiting for the interview to come for the day he can live here permentally and we can get married. He was going to travel for the holidays but decided to save some money for our future and wait for the interview I really hope I get some news soon. I miss my love very much even though we talk everyday on msn and I see his face on webcam but our whole life depends on one little paper. So sorry for babbling just anxious I guess. :crying:

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Maybe someone can shead some light for me. It has almost 5 months and I still haven't received my NOA2 yet in the mail. The date is coming quick for the adjunct according to my timeline but it seems that everyone is getting theirs so much faster than mine. I keep looking every day in the mail and hoping there is a letter in there and get disappointed when I open it up and find nothing. Maybe it is just me that I am getting so anxious to spend the rest of my life with my soul mate and longer to be with him. It was been over 2 months since I last saw him and we were waiting for the interview to come for the day he can live here permentally and we can get married. He was going to travel for the holidays but decided to save some money for our future and wait for the interview I really hope I get some news soon. I miss my love very much even though we talk everyday on msn and I see his face on webcam but our whole life depends on one little paper. So sorry for babbling just anxious I guess. :crying:

My wife lived with me "permentally" during the whole process, even though she was thosands of miles away. :devil:

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

It's a torture I'm dreading, so understand your frustration. From what I've read, once that NOA2 arrives, it's all systems go especially with the London embassy. Make sure he puts a planned departure date and wedding date when responding to package 3 (I believe it makes a difference to how quickly you get an interview!)

Have you got all your paperwork together for the interview? Can you start planning your wedding at all? Set yourself a different goal to fill the days as you countdown and each week gives you a yay instead of a 'bother, still no news'. For example, my torture right now is waiting to see him again (we can't file yet until my divorce is finalised). This won't be until end of March, so I've decided to concentrate on working out and losing the weight I want to before we get married. I know that we have just under 19 weeks from now and each week that I lose, I feel like I've at least accomplished something! That'll go to hell when Christmas gets here, but still...

Hugs - it's hell but it's nearly over!

Edited by SunDrop

Timeline Summary:

K-1/K-2 NOA1 - POE: 9 February - 9 July 2010

Married: 17 July 2010

AOS mailed - Interview : 22 November 2010 - 10 March 2011

ROC mailed - approved: 14 February - 18 June 2013

Citizenship mailed - ceremony: 9 February - 7 June 2017

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

My wife lived with me "permentally" during the whole process, even though she was thosands of miles away. :devil:

Technology helps with the "thosands" of miles -

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Heya!! i relaly hope you get your NOA2 soon :( i'm sure you did everything possible and correctly to get your petition sent out! it shouldn't be taking long :( maybe you can try to call up USCIS and try to have them see your case or something. it might help. *hugs*

I know how you feel as I have almost the same timeline and still did not get our NOA 2. However, I hope and pray and am almost sure that we will hear something soon as it seems that there are still some of us left (with the same timelines). I know it hurts; even though my fiancé is with me until the end of this week we permanently talk about NOA 2 and how we wish to not be restricted by some government processes to be able to live together.

We try to 'waste' time by preparing the forms and our wedding as detailed as possible until now. We also keep talking of how we want to decorate our future apartment together etc. It makes us feel as if we will be soon together,

Which we will be, and you with your fiancé soon too!!!

All the best,

Panterchen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

"skeez&titanic" & "panterchen"..........r u registered on USCIS website...? check your last updated date in there...because USCIS case statust page is dead..will show u last case status not current status.....But go n loged on website u can have at least you last touched date..which will help u lot...

I m sure that you will have that SOon..... :thumbs: so don't worry now..

Received 10 yeart Green Card in Mail:10/18/11

N-400 Citizenship Journey

N-400 sent to Lewisville, TX: 03/23/2012

N-400-Delivered: at 3:00 pm on 03/26/2012 in Lewisville, TX. The item was signed for by J CATES

Received Text Message & email: Application received and NOA1 sent on 03/28/2012

Check Cashed: 03/29/2012

NOA1 Received/P.date: 03/26/2012

NOA1 received: 03/31/2012 received in mail

Bio Appt Sent: 04/26/2012 reveived email stating biomertic appt has been scheduled

Biometrics appointment notice received: 04/28/12

Biometric appointment: Schedule on 05/18/12 at Memphis-TN(done early on 05/03/2012)

Schedule for Interview:03/25/2012 Received Email, interview letter will received in 14 days

Interview Letter Received: 06/02/2012 received in mail

Interview: Schedule on 07/02/12 at 7:40am Memphis-TN

PASSES.. Naturalization Interview on 3 year base 07/02/2012 at 8:25am

Scheduled Oath Ceremony: On August 28th Received Email form USCIS, my oath ceremony scheduled.

Waiting for Oath Ceremony letter.

Called USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/10/2012 (where is my oath letter)

called again USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/13/2012 (got locaton an time on phone thanks God)

Finally received oath ceremony letter:09/19/2012(was sent on 09/17/2012)

Oathe Ceremony was on: 09/21/2012 at 8:00am (little Rock, Arkansas)

Finally I am U.S. Citizen

Hang in there. We all know how long and painful the journey is. We are lucky that we've been able to see each other every few months. Your still in the 4-6 month timeline. Shouldn't be long now. Keep your chin up!

Wisconsin Hunter & A Canadian Beaver

event.png

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

"Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 11, 2008 and November 24, 2008*."

it isn't november 24th yet, don't panic. we didn't get our noa2 until a little after the date estimated by our timeline. you'll get there eventually. :)

I know how hard it is when you see people with NOA1 dates after you gettting approved, just hang in there it will come soon

I have a feeling you will hear something this week, keep looking out for touches, we have our NOA2 and confirmation that it has been received at NVC, but the USCIS page still says pending

Good luck and hope to hear some good news from you soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

I think the guy who made Desperate Housewives has no clue of what is really desperate!Let me join the club of Desperate Fianceés hahaha.

I do the same thing with my fiance just have a long distance relationship and enjoy talking on webcam I guess we are masochists :bonk: probably when we are finally together we won't get along anymore! :rofl:

He has gained a lot of weight too so he says is no problem to wait cause he is exercising right now and by the time he gets here I will see a Bradd Pitt not a Shrek :rofl:

This is some good info Sundrop!

Thanks!

It's a torture I'm dreading, so understand your frustration. From what I've read, once that NOA2 arrives, it's all systems go especially with the London embassy. Make sure he puts a planned departure date and wedding date when responding to package 3 (I believe it makes a difference to how quickly you get an interview!)

Have you got all your paperwork together for the interview? Can you start planning your wedding at all? Set yourself a different goal to fill the days as you countdown and each week gives you a yay instead of a 'bother, still no news'. For example, my torture right now is waiting to see him again (we can't file yet until my divorce is finalised). This won't be until end of March, so I've decided to concentrate on working out and losing the weight I want to before we get married. I know that we have just under 19 weeks from now and each week that I lose, I feel like I've at least accomplished something! That'll go to hell when Christmas gets here, but still...

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi skeez&titanic.

It took my husband and I 8 and half months to receive NOA2, while other people got their NOA2s a lot quicker.

There was nothing wrong with our application either though they RFEd us for them losing our passport style photos.

I was the one who was posting the similar message to yours about half a year ago.

So, I feel ya...

But, I am here in the U.S. now after all. So, your day will come for sure.

The good thing is that once you receive NOA2, the process goes a lot quicker.

We received our NOA2 late June and I was already in the U.S. the first week of August.

Hang in there!!!

Nao

Edited by Nao

Past History

10/09/2007: Sent out I-129F

07/31/2008: K1 visa issued

08/05/2008: U.S. entry as a K1 visa holder

09/03/2008: Wedding at the City Hall:)

AOS timeline

09/18/2008: Sent out AOS/EAD/AP via Fedex

09/22/2008: Application received

09/26/2008: Application received Date on NOA1

10/16/2008: Biometrics appointment

10/17/2008: Touch

12/08/2008: Filed a Service Request for EAD (more than 75 days since petition received.)

12/22/2008: Infopass Appointment (Day 91 since EAD application filed)

12/22/2008: EAD approved (card production ordered/Day 91)

12/31/2008: AP received in mail :)

01/02/2009: EAD received in mail :)

01/09/2009: AOS interview letter received in mail :)

02/20/2009: Interview :) => Approved!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi skeez&titanic.

It took my husband and I 8 and half months to receive NOA2, while other people got their NOA2s a lot quicker.

There was nothing wrong with our application either though they RFEd us for them losing our passport style photos.

I was the one who was posting the similar message to yours about half a year ago.

So, I feel ya...

But, I am here in the U.S. now after all. So, your day will come for sure.

The good thing is that once you receive NOA2, the process goes a lot quicker.

We received our NOA2 late June and I was already in the U.S. the first week of August.

Hang in there!!!

Nao

I want to thank everyone for the encouragement it means a lot to me. We are already talking about our wedding date and getting things prepared. I just hope things just go smoothly and I will be hearing something soon.

xxhugsxx to everyone

Yes hopefully it will be over soon thank you for your support

I know how hard it is when you see people with NOA1 dates after you gettting approved, just hang in there it will come soon

I have a feeling you will hear something this week, keep looking out for touches, we have our NOA2 and confirmation that it has been received at NVC, but the USCIS page still says pending

Good luck and hope to hear some good news from you soon

Trust me I think everyone will know when I receive my notice Im sure my fiancee will hear from all the way from england because I'll be soooo happy..... Thank you

"skeez&titanic" & "panterchen"..........r u registered on USCIS website...? check your last updated date in there...because USCIS case statust page is dead..will show u last case status not current status.....But go n loged on website u can have at least you last touched date..which will help u lot...

I m sure that you will have that SOon..... :thumbs: so don't worry now..

Yes I am registered on the website but I got no mail. But i will check again on the website.. Thank you very much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.