baumdeor bedoor

Moved out and seperating from my US husband

48 posts in this topic

Whilst I can't stand people who lie and cheat on their beloved (for whatever reason) I have to agree with Karin & Otto. We can't pass judgement when we don't know the situation fully.. though to the OP I would try and seek forgiveness. Also consult a bible if you have one.

Exodus 20:14 (known as the 7th comandment).

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that your GC is denied! I really hope you contract aids. I really hope you are deported back to your country of birth. If I was your husband, I would inform your family, friends and the local neighbor hood were you would be deported back to of what you have done and pray that you would be stonned to death. Even then your death would be to fast and painless.

Slow up no need for that.

I really hope that your GC is denied! I really hope you contract aids. I really hope you are deported back to your country of birth. If I was your husband, I would inform your family, friends and the local neighbor hood were you would be deported back to of what you have done and pray that you would be stonned to death. Even then your death would be to fast and painless.

Dont Pass you harsh judgement on her by wishing her calamities. Dont wish her misfortune, for Its only God who is allowed to pass such judgement. Dont cast your stone on her.

She has wronged her husband terribly IM NOT IMPressed with what she has done and at this point the best way is to THINK, REFLECT on her actions and be ready for the outcome. To the best of my knowledge she must have weighed her options when she decided to betray her husbands trust and she should be ready for the outcome of it .WE ALL HAVE CHOICES IN LIFE , AND ITS SAD she chose that path.She should be ready to seek God and repent her sins , Im sure HE is willing to forgive at all times.

Absolutely 100% agree with you :thumbs:

Wow!!! OUR STORY on the OP's profile even says "Just married for a Green Card"

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

You really are someone without any feeling and without any moral, thanks god that boy is not my son, because you won't be in this world at this moment, this is what you put in our story and i really hope you GC is denied

Had to find a way to enter the US. I convinced an american boy to get me out of dubai. The only way was to marry him. I didnt want to be married but what to do? He thinks I loved him. He saw me and fell in love. But I needed a way out and played along. Now, I am confused because he found out about the affair I was having with a coworker. What will happen to me now?

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

You really are someone without any feeling and without any moral, thanks god that boy is not my son, because you won't be in this world at this moment, this is what you put in our story and i really hope you GC is denied

Had to find a way to enter the US. I convinced an american boy to get me out of dubai. The only way was to marry him. I didnt want to be married but what to do? He thinks I loved him. He saw me and fell in love. But I needed a way out and played along. Now, I am confused because he found out about the affair I was having with a coworker. What will happen to me now?

That's really messed up. I dont know if the OP is trying to play some kind of game with us or if this is true , but fraud is a very serious offense and I dont think its very wise for the OP to post something like this. This is exactly why it takes so long for the rest of us to finally be with our loved ones.

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Now, I moved out and shacked up with my coworker, it was an office an affair. :bonk: Can we live together if I am not formally divorced yet? How will that affect my GC and ability to remove conditions from residency? Is Adultery cause for being deported?

My husband is not aware of the fact i have been with my co worker for over a year. He travels to Iraq often for DOS. But what happens now? Can he remove the support from my application? He has filed for seperation and I signed. :crying:

Lesson learned, dont leave half naked pics of boyfriend and yourself on your family computer. Same goes for intimate emails and naughty text messages. God I hate online access to the phone bills. He figured it out all the way from IRaq by looking at his phone bill.

What can he do to my immigration status at this point? Please help? Yikes? Should I try returning to my husband? Its an uncontested divorce, so it should be finalized soon. But again, what happens to my status? :help:

Sorry, you should have thought about that before breaking your husband's heart and putting yourself in this mess.

Go figure. :huh:

How was I supposed to know he was going to be looking at the cell bill all the way at his base in Iraq? He found all the late night phone calls and text messages. He returned home and wanted to forgive me but he I only told him it was just friendship. I had no idea it was going to get that far with the coworker. No idea. I did receive a letter few weeks ago stating that my removing conditions for residence was declined if I can't provide info that it was not ?fraudulent? marriage. Is it considered fraudulent if i am moved out to coworkers townhome? The letter is confusing, I submitted my conditions to remove stipulations on residence in April. I think? But now this letter says that I would have to prove it was not a fraudulent marriage by 15th Nov. by providing bank statements, utility bills and joint tnancy contracts. I closed the only joint account about a month ago. no utility bills we lived in his family's home. What do i do? OOOOOOOOh god this is so confusing.

you have to pay for WHAT you had done... Please do not forget that there is always "KARMA" and yOuRs is ReaLLy BADDDD! Just hope your boyfriend right now is faithful to you knowing that HE knew that yOu are married... tsk tsk tsk... If you cannot think clearly enough... Listen to Justin Timberlakes' song "What goes around, comes around" :D:dance::wacko::wacko: anyways GOOD LUCK! By the way, are you NOT afraid using the "GOD" word.. :blush: after what had you done to your husband... :blush::blush::blush: Just asking :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Edited by todNasmeen
glitterfy081821318D32.gif

The OP seems to be undmindful of the "lectures" about her morality, so folks beware.

I say end this thread and let her figure out for herself.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

this thread has to be either a very bad joke or she has to be one of the coldest people i have ever seen post on here......some of us wait years for the one we love u know i hope they take this tread down and lock the person from posting at first i was in shock.....then i got angry......now im just sad it is people that marry just for a gc that make it so hard for the rest of us........................................................

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
The OP seems to be undmindful of the "lectures" about her morality, so folks beware.

I say end this thread and let her figure out for herself.

I second and third this exactly!!! I guess common sense is common after all! Why would you come to "us" for answers? It this was your husbands ladies it would be so much venom on here now.

This lady is classless, and an idiot! If you don't love someone, leave them alone period. Wow! some people actually are dumb enough to boast of green card only marriages. Whew!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I don't want to judge you but this bothers me. I have been away from my husband for so long and i cannot wait to be with him. It just bothers me that you have the chance to be with your husband and you cheated on him. I know the sacrifices i have to make not to mention the fact that my daughter barely knows her father. Have you thought about the sacrifices your husband made? I hear no mention of what this has done to him. All i hear is what is going to happen to you? Have you tried to figure out how he feels? On top of that, he was willing to forgive you but you repaid him by more cheating. I have been away from my husband for year and i have never cheated on him because i love him and because i unersderstand that he has made sacrifices too. Done with that.

Now as far as your greencard. If you entered this marriage in good faith then you will just have to proove it to immigration. Without proof though, it's going to be hard and it seems you have no real proof so then it looks like you need the person you threw in a corner anyway. Take it from me, the grass isnt always greener on the other side.

I-130 for Two Step Children

App Recieved by USCIS: April 13, 2010

Notice Date: April 19, 2010

Notice Recieved: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 22, 2010

Approved:September 28,2010

Her husband goes off to fight for the innocent, to protect people who cant defend them selfs. Her husband has the most un-selfish and honarble job on the planet. He has a job that he could end up paying the ultimate price and his skank of a wife does this to him. She deserves far worse then what I said and stand behind it 100%!!!!

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Calm down everyone, seriously, how was she supposed to know she could get caught cheating on her husband, what is wrong with you people, judging her as if she deserved to get into trouble, it's not like she put a lol at the end of every line of her post (but you should try re-reading her original post again with a lol at the end of every sentence... it's about the only way her posts could get any crazier... I kind of feel that the lol is implied but it's better if it's explicit).

To the OP, it has come to my attention based on your second incredibly hard to believe post that you are probably not smart enough to prove your marriage was not fraudulent, but I hear there is a bridge that you can toss yourself off while making a wish and it'll probably come true, unless they finally put up that safety net to catch the people trying to commit suicide. Also, please, in your future posts type in all caps and put LOL at the end of every sentence.

Would Captain Ewok create an account, alter the date, and then troll his own forums just for fun? That seems easier to believe than this.

:rofl:

Too bad she didn't have a brain to begin with. No moral values, is open about the fact that she used her husband for a green card, and not intelligent enough to figure out how to hide the evidence. duh

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Calm down everyone, seriously, how was she supposed to know she could get caught cheating on her husband, what is wrong with you people, judging her as if she deserved to get into trouble, it's not like she put a lol at the end of every line of her post (but you should try re-reading her original post again with a lol at the end of every sentence... it's about the only way her posts could get any crazier... I kind of feel that the lol is implied but it's better if it's explicit).

To the OP, it has come to my attention based on your second incredibly hard to believe post that you are probably not smart enough to prove your marriage was not fraudulent, but I hear there is a bridge that you can toss yourself off while making a wish and it'll probably come true, unless they finally put up that safety net to catch the people trying to commit suicide. Also, please, in your future posts type in all caps and put LOL at the end of every sentence.

Would Captain Ewok create an account, alter the date, and then troll his own forums just for fun? That seems easier to believe than this.

:rofl:

Too bad she didn't have a brain to begin with. No moral values, is open about the fact that she used her husband for a green card, and not intelligent enough to figure out how to hide the evidence. duh

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.