baumdeor bedoor

Moved out and seperating from my US husband

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Calm down everyone, seriously, how was she supposed to know she could get caught cheating on her husband, what is wrong with you people, judging her as if she deserved to get into trouble, it's not like she put a lol at the end of every line of her post (but you should try re-reading her original post again with a lol at the end of every sentence... it's about the only way her posts could get any crazier... I kind of feel that the lol is implied but it's better if it's explicit).

To the OP, it has come to my attention based on your second incredibly hard to believe post that you are probably not smart enough to prove your marriage was not fraudulent, but I hear there is a bridge that you can toss yourself off while making a wish and it'll probably come true, unless they finally put up that safety net to catch the people trying to commit suicide. Also, please, in your future posts type in all caps and put LOL at the end of every sentence.

Would Captain Ewok create an account, alter the date, and then troll his own forums just for fun? That seems easier to believe than this.

:rofl:

Too bad she didn't have a brain to begin with. No moral values, is open about the fact that she used her husband for a green card, and not intelligent enough to figure out how to hide the evidence. duh

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Some pretty harsh words here. While I understand the emotion a thread like this will unleash, I believe many posters have crossed the line.

I'm also not entirely sure how everyone came to the conclusion that the marriage was for immigration benefits. (ETA: ah I see now :wacko:)

To the OP, it seems clear what the USCIS wants you to provide in order to approve your application. I think the first step would be to give them what they've asked for.

ETA: I could have sworn when this was posted, the OP was from Italy.

I'm guessing best thing would be to close this now.

Edited by Jenn!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.