baumdeor bedoor

Moved out and seperating from my US husband

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Now, I moved out and shacked up with my coworker, it was an office an affair. :bonk: Can we live together if I am not formally divorced yet? How will that affect my GC and ability to remove conditions from residency? Is Adultery cause for being deported?

My husband is not aware of the fact i have been with my co worker for over a year. He travels to Iraq often for DOS. But what happens now? Can he remove the support from my application? He has filed for seperation and I signed. :crying:

Lesson learned, dont leave half naked pics of boyfriend and yourself on your family computer. Same goes for intimate emails and naughty text messages. God I hate online access to the phone bills. He figured it out all the way from IRaq by looking at his phone bill.

What can he do to my immigration status at this point? Please help? Yikes? Should I try returning to my husband? Its an uncontested divorce, so it should be finalized soon. But again, what happens to my status? :help:

Think your post is bogus. Nobody could be as low and stupid. If you were truthful, be thankful that you don't face a public execution as you would in some middle eastern countries.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2007-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-15 receipt date

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-03

I-129F RFE(s) : None

RFE Reply(s) : None

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-26 (email)

I-129F NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

NVC Received :2008-09-04

NVC Left : 2008-09-04

Consulate Received :2008-09-12

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Medical: 2008-09-23,24

Sputum Test Passed, complete medical: 2008-12-08

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, White Slips, need current marriage index and CENOMAR

Visa Received : 2009-01-19

US Entry : 2009-02-01

I-130 Approval : 2008-08-26

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 364 days from your filing date.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I make no apologies for what i am about to say: cheating on a partner is abhorrent. If you used him to get a GC then you disgust me. If you genuinely loved him and then decided to just cheat on him, then you disgust me.

To then come onto a forum full of people who are genuinely trying to be with the ones they love - some of whom haven't been with their SO's for prolonged periods of time - and brag about what you have done whilst asking for advice on how you can keep you GC? Ugh.....words fail me at the levels you'd stoop to.

Legally you may not have broken the law - but do you have no morals?

*stepping down from soap box now*

:thumbs: <--because there is no smiley that claps lol

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I make no apologies for what i am about to say: cheating on a partner is abhorrent. If you used him to get a GC then you disgust me. If you genuinely loved him and then decided to just cheat on him, then you disgust me.

To then come onto a forum full of people who are genuinely trying to be with the ones they love - some of whom haven't been with their SO's for prolonged periods of time - and brag about what you have done whilst asking for advice on how you can keep you GC? Ugh.....words fail me at the levels you'd stoop to.

I usually try not to let these posts get a rise out of me - but i'm afraid I took the bait with this. :wacko:

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Now, I moved out and shacked up with my coworker, it was an office an affair. :bonk: Can we live together if I am not formally divorced yet? How will that affect my GC and ability to remove conditions from residency? Is Adultery cause for being deported?

My husband is not aware of the fact i have been with my co worker for over a year. He travels to Iraq often for DOS. But what happens now? Can he remove the support from my application? He has filed for seperation and I signed. :crying:

Lesson learned, dont leave half naked pics of boyfriend and yourself on your family computer. Same goes for intimate emails and naughty text messages. God I hate online access to the phone bills. He figured it out all the way from IRaq by looking at his phone bill.

What can he do to my immigration status at this point? Please help? Yikes? Should I try returning to my husband? Its an uncontested divorce, so it should be finalized soon. But again, what happens to my status? :help:

Sorry, you should have thought about that before breaking your husband's heart and putting yourself in this mess.

Go figure. :huh:

How was I supposed to know he was going to be looking at the cell bill all the way at his base in Iraq? He found all the late night phone calls and text messages. He returned home and wanted to forgive me but he I only told him it was just friendship. I had no idea it was going to get that far with the coworker. No idea. I did receive a letter few weeks ago stating that my removing conditions for residence was declined if I can't provide info that it was not ?fraudulent? marriage. Is it considered fraudulent if i am moved out to coworkers townhome? The letter is confusing, I submitted my conditions to remove stipulations on residence in April. I think? But now this letter says that I would have to prove it was not a fraudulent marriage by 15th Nov. by providing bank statements, utility bills and joint tnancy contracts. I closed the only joint account about a month ago. no utility bills we lived in his family's home. What do i do? OOOOOOOOh god this is so confusing.

I doubt you COULD prove it wasn't fraudulent. It shouldnt matter whether he looks at your cell bill or not. You're lucky he WANTED to forgive you - i wouldnt have!

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I usually try not to let these posts get a rise out of me - but i'm afraid I took the bait with this. :wacko:

I hear ya. Im getting so tired of reading these types of posts. " the marriage didnt work (i divorced him/her or this gem..i cheated)..how can i stay here,waaaaa"

lol.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

:thumbs:

How was I supposed to know he was going to be looking at the cell bill all the way at his base in Iraq? He found all the late night phone calls and text messages. He returned home and wanted to forgive me but he I only told him it was just friendship. I had no idea it was going to get that far with the coworker. No idea. I did receive a letter few weeks ago stating that my removing conditions for residence was declined if I can't provide info that it was not ?fraudulent? marriage. Is it considered fraudulent if i am moved out to coworkers townhome? The letter is confusing, I submitted my conditions to remove stipulations on residence in April. I think? But now this letter says that I would have to prove it was not a fraudulent marriage by 15th Nov. by providing bank statements, utility bills and joint tnancy contracts. I closed the only joint account about a month ago. no utility bills we lived in his family's home. What do i do? OOOOOOOOh god this is so confusing.

It sounds to me like you've painted yourself into a corner... I think it's lawyer time for you.

Edited by Dias Melhores

Our Story so far...

K-1

7/26/07- I-129F sent to CSC

8/02/07- NOA 1

12/13/07- NOA 2

2/12/08- Interview in Rio- APPROVED!

2/15/08- Visa Received

2/18/08- US Entry

2/20/08- Wedding Day

AOS

3/04/08- AOS, EAD and AP mailed

4/07/08- RFE

4/11/08- AOS, EAD and AP re-mailed

4/18/08- NOA's received

5/06/08- Biometrics Appt

6/14/08- AP approved

6/17/08- EAD approved

11/07/08- Greencard Approved!

11/22/08- Greencard Received

Gabriel was born on January 12, 2010!

I really hope that your GC is denied! I really hope you contract aids. I really hope you are deported back to your country of birth. If I was your husband, I would inform your family, friends and the local neighbor hood were you would be deported back to of what you have done and pray that you would be stonned to death. Even then your death would be to fast and painless.

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
I really hope that your GC is denied! I really hope you contract aids. I really hope you are deported back to your country of birth. If I was your husband, I would inform your family, friends and the local neighbor hood were you would be deported back to of what you have done and pray that you would be stonned to death. Even then your death would be to fast and painless.

Dont Pass you harsh judgement on her by wishing her calamities. Dont wish her misfortune, for Its only God who is allowed to pass such judgement. Dont cast your stone on her.

She has wronged her husband terribly IM NOT IMPressed with what she has done and at this point the best way is to THINK, REFLECT on her actions and be ready for the outcome. To the best of my knowledge she must have weighed her options when she decided to betray her husbands trust and she should be ready for the outcome of it .WE ALL HAVE CHOICES IN LIFE , AND ITS SAD she chose that path.She should be ready to seek God and repent her sins , Im sure HE is willing to forgive at all times.

In your Strength, I can crush an army; with my God , I can scale any wall .....2nd Samuel 22:30

For God did not give us a spirit of fear and timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline}... 2 Timothy 1 :7[/i]

Set me as seal over your heart. Solomon 8:6

imgfinal2.jpg

AOS

08/03/2009 - AOS Approval

08/13/ 2009- GC in mail

ROC

09/01/2011 - Roc Approval

N - 400

06/15/2012 - Mailed N - 400 package to Phoenix

06/19/2012 - Notice of Action

07/20/2012 - Biometrics

08/20/2012 - Interview: PASSED

09/21/2012 - Oath Ceremony :)

09/21/2012 - US Citizen

RqhYvq6.jpgRqhYm4.pngRqhYm4.png

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows James 1 : 17[/center]

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow. Just Wow. :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Calm down everyone, seriously, how was she supposed to know she could get caught cheating on her husband, what is wrong with you people, judging her as if she deserved to get into trouble, it's not like she put a lol at the end of every line of her post (but you should try re-reading her original post again with a lol at the end of every sentence... it's about the only way her posts could get any crazier... I kind of feel that the lol is implied but it's better if it's explicit).

To the OP, it has come to my attention based on your second incredibly hard to believe post that you are probably not smart enough to prove your marriage was not fraudulent, but I hear there is a bridge that you can toss yourself off while making a wish and it'll probably come true, unless they finally put up that safety net to catch the people trying to commit suicide. Also, please, in your future posts type in all caps and put LOL at the end of every sentence.

Would Captain Ewok create an account, alter the date, and then troll his own forums just for fun? That seems easier to believe than this.

Hmmmm not sure how I feel about this post.

Situations are always tenuous...and you never know the full story.

Personally, if i were your husband, and there was a way of withdrawing support from your removal of conditions I'd do it.

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.