Yaads

Yardies - How did you meet your SO?

How you met your SO  

124 members have voted

1. 1. In what country did you meet your SO?

• U.S.
    • Jamaica
    • Other - please explain
  2. 2. What was the purpose for the trip when you met?

• Vacation
    • Business Trip/Work
    • Visiting Family/Friends
    • Volunteer/Mission Work
    • Other - Please explain
  3. 3. Where did you meet your SO?

• Resort/Hotel/Motel
    • Beach/Local tourist attraction
    • Club/Bar/Restaurant
    • Work/Business function
    • Introduced by family
    • Introduced by friends
    • Grew up together/childhood friends
    • School/School function
    • Church/Church function
    • Other - please explain

170 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

First let me start off by saying.... I have just enjoyed reading all of the LOVE stories! Thanks so much for sharing.

Second, Acrow... Good Luck on your interview! I'm sure everything will work out perfectly!

And third, here is my story:

Bad relationship.... problems, problem. Another bad relationship... problems, problems. :wacko:

My best friend 4 years was TIRED of seeing me mess w/ these foolish men. She always used to say that she has a brother that would be perfect for me and that I should consider meeting him. I always just laughed it off. :P

Time had pased and she was getting married and I, in turn, had to make a trip to Jamaica for this. That's when she started doing her lil "cupid" thing and set up a meeting time/place and everything. I just went along for it for the fun of it.

He showed up at her grandmother's house. (At this time, I was unaware that she had told her WHOLE family about this and they were ALL hoping for the best. Thinking back on it.... I was constantly being asked if I thought he was cute, if he was treating me nice, telling me he's a good and respectable guy, never heard any bad things about him, etc. I was being set up, :whistle:)

Anyway, we ended up talking for a few hours on the verandah, then he asked if I would go out w/ him. I agreed... Of course the family threatened for him to take EXTRA care of me and keep me safe, lol. We went out to Happy Monday and had a GREAT time. We were inseparable after that night. We talked about EVERYTHING! I think I offended him most times because I kept asking him.... "What do you want from me??" In my mind, and I'm being totally honest here, I was thinking... if you just want some booty, I'm probably gonna give in so you don't need to woo me!! LOL He just kept saying that he really just enjoyed my company. Took him by surprise that we would have alot in common and that he would be so interested in me. (shoot, it took me by surprise! :blink:

Big day was when he took me to meet his mom (best friend and hubby share a father only). I just thought if was for a quick hello and that's all.... I was wrong. She sat me down after a while and began to lecture me. Telling me how she loved her son, he has been her baby (her favorite), and that he's come to her saying that he thinks he found the one in me and asked if I was going to take care of her son. I looked at her like she was on crack!! I did not know what to say, but the words just came out... Yes ma'am, I sure am!! I was still in the dark of his intentions, but I knew I was falling for this dude. I met more of his family and everyone just took me in as if we were already a couple. I stayed there for 3 weeks and had the time of my life. When I was getting ready to leave we talked about a LDR. Told him I wasn't very good at them. So we said we would go ahead and try.... and we did.

On June of this year... we will be married 2 years!!! (L)

It has been a tough relationship, the distance, the phone bills, the negativity that people give, name calling... not really name calling but I got tired of being called STELLA!! But I would not change it for the world. NOW with that being said, I sure do hope I'm saying the same thing 2 years from now, lol. I will definitely keep posting.

Good, Bad or Indifferent!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
When I told him that I had given up on love he quoted COR 13:13 and my heart skipped a beat... I showed him the "Faith, Hope, Love" ring on my hand and he just smiled...

The next time I saw him was 2 nights later when he (once again) rescued me from a man on the beach who was about to whip his buddy out to show me how long and strong it was! :blink:

Awwwwwww. :crying: So sweet. (the first part)

:blink::no: (the second part)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Beautiful Stories Ladies!!

Here's ours:

Ok, so I had just finalized my divorce in October 2006,after 2 years of marriage and 6 years of 'trying' to make it work separately. My family had planned a trip back to JA for my Godparent's 50th Anniversary, in November 2006.

I was staying at a hotel near Mo Bay and Ken worked there! He said 'Hi' my first day there and I grumbled 'Hi' back...I was so anti-love and men at that point. I didn't want to hear it. Everyday, he would find me and make sure to say 'Hi' or ask me 'How I was doing?' Well, he asked me to go to dinner with him and I hadn't really gone out since I had gotten to Mo Bay, I agreed. We went to the Ville and the Pelican for a Wacky Wednesday party and danced the night away! I hadn't had such a good time in YEARS!!

We went to Coral Cliff the next night and just talked until I missed ther darn bus back to the hotel. And we went out the night after that! I really enjoyed his company and his passion to do better in life!

He told me I would marry him on the the day I left and I just laughed. We exchanged numbers and I went home. We have spoken every single day since. Sometime around Christmas 2006 we realized that we had fallen in love and I was scared witless! I went down to JA in February 2007 and had a really good time with Ken again. Then I went back to JA. with my sons in June 2007, (I needed to make sure that they would get along with him.) And the last night I was there he asked me to marry him and surprisingly ...I said yes!!

So I say all this to say...Never say never...cause you never know what Jah has in store for you!

I filed for my Baby July 2007 and he arrived April 2008! I married my best friend on 6/8/08. I truly feel so so blessed to have found him and a chance at REAL love! I never believed in the whole 'soulmates' thing until I met Ken! We deserve each other! Our life is not perfect...but we both know what we have is truly special and we are committed to us...Gill & Ken...Forever Young :luv: !

Bless-ed,

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline
Beautiful Stories Ladies!!

Here's ours:

Ok, so I had just finalized my divorce in October 2006,after 2 years of marriage and 6 years of 'trying' to make it work separately. My family had planned a trip back to JA for my Godparent's 50th Anniversary, in November 2006.

I was staying at a hotel near Mo Bay and Ken worked there! He said 'Hi' my first day there and I grumbled 'Hi' back...I was so anti-love and men at that point. I didn't want to hear it. Everyday, he would find me and make sure to say 'Hi' or ask me 'How I was doing?' Well, he asked me to go to dinner with him and I hadn't really gone out since I had gotten to Mo Bay, I agreed. We went to the Ville and the Pelican for a Wacky Wednesday party and danced the night away! I hadn't had such a good time in YEARS!!

We went to Coral Cliff the next night and just talked until I missed ther darn bus back to the hotel. And we went out the night after that! I really enjoyed his company and his passion to do better in life!

He told me I would marry him on the the day I left and I just laughed. We exchanged numbers and I went home. We have spoken every single day since. Sometime around Christmas 2006 we realized that we had fallen in love and I was scared witless! I went down to JA in February 2007 and had a really good time with Ken again. Then I went back to JA. with my sons in June 2007, (I needed to make sure that they would get along with him.) And the last night I was there he asked me to marry him and surprisingly ...I said yes!!

So I say all this to say...Never say never...cause you never know what Jah has in store for you!

I filed for my Baby July 2007 and he arrived April 2008! I married my best friend on 6/8/08. I truly feel so so blessed to have found him and a chance at REAL love! I never believed in the whole 'soulmates' thing until I met Ken! We deserve each other! Our life is not perfect...but we both know what we have is truly special and we are committed to us...Gill & Ken...Forever Young :luv: !

Bless-ed,

Gill

:crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

A bit reluctant to put our story out here due to its newness(is that a word?) Here I go...

Many may know me from a previous journey and those who don't just know it ended moments prior to a K1 interview. I have a history on island and off with Jamaican men and I refuse to let one bad apple spoil my love for such amazing men. Although after the last fiasco I was a bit gun shy and wasn't looking to get back into a LDR but some things you can't control. I let a year pass before returning to JA and only did so because not only do I love it but it was to celebrate my best friends 40th bday. It was with her I first started going to JA 4 years ago for my 40th.

Although looking forward to sun and sand I was not looking forward to the constant haggling single women get (way past enjoying the attention) So, being proactive I felt the need to use technology to find a friend or two to hang out with. Jalove invited me to join Tagged.com and on that site is where I found Michael. Oh yeah..there were many people that I met and keep in contact with but no one who didn't sound like what I know now to be ....RED FLAG GUYS. So, after sitting back and chatting with those who searched me out I decided to do a likkle search myself and I came across a simple little profile which plainly stated "I just want to meet someone nice" to which I sent an email that I AM SOMEONE NICE!. It was from there that we sparked a friendship. He was new to the world wide web and also had no experience with "foreign" which were 2 + for me. The problem that we later found out was that we would chat for hours online daily and he didn't realize what kind of bill that would incour. After a month of 2-3 hours a night IM/webcam he got a whopping bill....so we changed to international calling and were going through 2 chips a month! Now we do one chip and internet on his phone....Strange how something so relatively new can become so routine...If we don't communicate hourly it feels strange.

Oh...yeah...Our first face to face meeting.... it was explosive!!! he was coming from Port Antonio and I flew into Mobay...with plans on meeting up and staying in Ochi. It was a Saturday night in Ochi and the streets were packed..we were on the phone with each other while we were trying to connect up but kept somehow missing each other then I got a bit frustrated and said....I am infront of Mothers...U FIND ME!!! He did and You couldn't pry us apart and one might have thought we were all alone as we didn't pay attention to anyone around!!! we didn't leave each others sight the entire trip. I went home with him to physically meet his family (we webcam met before) and hung out with his friends....I took him to Negril as he had never been.....introduced him to my friends on that side. Only time can tell how this will go...it feels good and that is what counts. I can say that from my past experiences I am not a newbie so I put him through many more hoops/test/trials but he has stayed the course. Only time will tell.

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A bit reluctant to put our story out here due to its newness(is that a word?) Here I go...

Many may know me from a previous journey and those who don't just know it ended moments prior to a K1 interview. I have a history on island and off with Jamaican men and I refuse to let one bad apple spoil my love for such amazing men. Although after the last fiasco I was a bit gun shy and wasn't looking to get back into a LDR but some things you can't control. I let a year pass before returning to JA and only did so because not only do I love it but it was to celebrate my best friends 40th bday. It was with her I first started going to JA 4 years ago for my 40th.

Although looking forward to sun and sand I was not looking forward to the constant haggling single women get (way past enjoying the attention) So, being proactive I felt the need to use technology to find a friend or two to hang out with. Jalove invited me to join Tagged.com and on that site is where I found Michael. Oh yeah..there were many people that I met and keep in contact with but no one who didn't sound like what I know now to be ....RED FLAG GUYS. So, after sitting back and chatting with those who searched me out I decided to do a likkle search myself and I came across a simple little profile which plainly stated "I just want to meet someone nice" to which I sent an email that I AM SOMEONE NICE!. It was from there that we sparked a friendship. He was new to the world wide web and also had no experience with "foreign" which were 2 + for me. The problem that we later found out was that we would chat for hours online daily and he didn't realize what kind of bill that would incour. After a month of 2-3 hours a night IM/webcam he got a whopping bill....so we changed to international calling and were going through 2 chips a month! Now we do one chip and internet on his phone....Strange how something so relatively new can become so routine...If we don't communicate hourly it feels strange.

Oh...yeah...Our first face to face meeting.... it was explosive!!! he was coming from Port Antonio and I flew into Mobay...with plans on meeting up and staying in Ochi. It was a Saturday night in Ochi and the streets were packed..we were on the phone with each other while we were trying to connect up but kept somehow missing each other then I got a bit frustrated and said....I am infront of Mothers...U FIND ME!!! He did and You couldn't pry us apart and one might have thought we were all alone as we didn't pay attention to anyone around!!! we didn't leave each others sight the entire trip. I went home with him to physically meet his family (we webcam met before) and hung out with his friends....I took him to Negril as he had never been.....introduced him to my friends on that side. Only time can tell how this will go...it feels good and that is what counts. I can say that from my past experiences I am not a newbie so I put him through many more hoops/test/trials but he has stayed the course. Only time will tell.

awww.. love the second time around just might be MUCH sweeter..

Timeline

Steven and I met in November 2007, when my family (parents, sister, aunt, cousins, grandmother) decided to spend Thanksgiving in Negril. He was a waiter/bartender at the resort where we stayed.

Steven said when he first saw me in the dining room, he was interested and made sure to wait on our table... but I never looked up from my computer to see him. Throughout the trip, he was one of the resort staff members that we regularly chatted with, but he was the ONLY ONE that I didn't really care for. He'd had the nerve to ask one of my cousins if she was pregnant! :angry: I was greatly offended on her behalf, and wrote him off as rude. He kept claiming that he asked her that cause she ate ice a lot, and pregnant women chew ice. I never heard of that and just took it as an excuse.

Near the end of the week, some of us went to The Jungle for Ladies' Night. Steven showed up shortly after us and danced with me for the entire night. I felt attraction, but still thought he was rude from that pregnancy question. Plus, I was in a relationship at the time. :whistle:

The next night was my last night there. Steven found me after he finished working and we sat & chatted for quite some time. When it was time for him to head home, he pulled out his phone number for us to exchange contact info. "No need," I told him.

Well, I ended up going back to Negril with some friends/family in March 2008. Steven had stopped working at the resort, but when he heard we were coming, he got a job there just for the week we were there, so he could see me, since you couldn't have visitors at the resort. We got a bit closer during that visit and exchanged phone numbers. In July, I went back with other friends. Steven and I got even closer then.

Not a day has gone by since my July visit that we haven't spoken on the phone. Since then, I've been back to Negril three times, and have two more trips already booked for March and May of this year. :dance: I eagerly await Steven moving here, especially so I can direct money to savings instead of to airfare!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Steven and I met in November 2007, when my family (parents, sister, aunt, cousins, grandmother) decided to spend Thanksgiving in Negril. He was a waiter/bartender at the resort where we stayed.

Steven said when he first saw me in the dining room, he was interested and made sure to wait on our table... but I never looked up from my computer to see him. Throughout the trip, he was one of the resort staff members that we regularly chatted with, but he was the ONLY ONE that I didn't really care for. He'd had the nerve to ask one of my cousins if she was pregnant! :angry: I was greatly offended on her behalf, and wrote him off as rude. He kept claiming that he asked her that cause she ate ice a lot, and pregnant women chew ice. I never heard of that and just took it as an excuse.

Near the end of the week, some of us went to The Jungle for Ladies' Night. Steven showed up shortly after us and danced with me for the entire night. I felt attraction, but still thought he was rude from that pregnancy question. Plus, I was in a relationship at the time. :whistle:

The next night was my last night there. Steven found me after he finished working and we sat & chatted for quite some time. When it was time for him to head home, he pulled out his phone number for us to exchange contact info. "No need," I told him.

Well, I ended up going back to Negril with some friends/family in March 2008. Steven had stopped working at the resort, but when he heard we were coming, he got a job there just for the week we were there, so he could see me, since you couldn't have visitors at the resort. We got a bit closer during that visit and exchanged phone numbers. In July, I went back with other friends. Steven and I got even closer then.

Not a day has gone by since my July visit that we haven't spoken on the phone. Since then, I've been back to Negril three times, and have two more trips already booked for March and May of this year. :dance: I eagerly await Steven moving here, especially so I can direct money to savings instead of to airfare!

i know what u mean nat.. i don't even wanna calculate the amount of money i've spent in 2008 CRAZY

and i ATE alot of ice when i was preggers w/ my first so lef steve alone!!! LOL

i wish u two the best..

Timeline
i know what u mean nat.. i don't even wanna calculate the amount of money i've spent in 2008 CRAZY

i wish u two the best..

REALLY??? That ice thing was true? Wow!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

i wish u two the best..

REALLY??? That ice thing was true? Wow!

yeah girl.. for me anyway, it was wierd.. i didn't do that w/ my second, but w/ my first.. ice was like CRACK LOL

we had those old time ice trays.. i would be cracking them open b4 the ice was even ready!!

but my mom loves ice naturally, she goes thru a bag a week.. so who knows...

thats a charming man to win over a woman that didn't even like him :yes: go craig!

Timeline
yeah girl.. for me anyway, it was wierd.. i didn't do that w/ my second, but w/ my first.. ice was like CRACK LOL

we had those old time ice trays.. i would be cracking them open b4 the ice was even ready!!

thats a charming man to win over a woman that didn't even like him :yes: go craig!

Craig? :unsure:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Craig? :unsure:

OKAY.. where in the heck did I get Craig from.. i must have been reading too many posts on that day.. either that or my fingers wouldn't allow me to type the name Steven.. (thats my ex husband's name) :rofl::rofl:

sorry babygirl.. Steven! Steven! Steven! u deserve all the props, not CRAIG :hehe:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well im a newbie and i will put my story up i kinda reluctant as well but here it goes...

Me and my friends were planning our annual summer trip and we was originally going to head out to the Bahamas but my friend that is Jamaican convinced us to choose Jamaica over Bahamas, so we was at a local dance in Ocho called jus cheers and my so walked up to me and asked if he was bothering me, I’m thinking do it really matter because you are still talking to me lol, so we conversated that night and walked on the beach until me and my friends got back to the resort, the next day he called my room number and asked me to go horseback riding with him I told him yeah but I was kinda scared to be alone in JA, anyways the date went good and we met up at margaritavile later that night and had a blast so after that I was scheduled to go back to NYC the next day so I thought... I arrive at the airport and the flight is over booked so Delta offered us a 400 voucher to board with AA so only me and another friend decided to take the deal the rest kept they original tickets, so after waiting for about a hour AA cancelled the flight so me and my friend headed back to Ochie and I met up with my so again, the next day we headed back to the airport just to be told that the flight has been cancelled due to weather and technical difficulties so I’m like OMG this is two days I’m STUCK in JA this time we stayed in MoBay instead of going back to Ochie, so when I FINALLY got back to NYC we was talking all the time then I made reservation to go back with the voucher in Oct with my friend so I remember him telling me he was going allot with his uncle and his family who he lived with and then we stopped speaking to each other for about a week???? I was sooo pissed off I’m like fine time to choose to be an A$$! so I put in my mind that he was a jerk and I was going to enjoy my vacay with or without him lol so after a lil bit he called me and explained everything I still was not convinced, so I’m saying to myself whatever I’m just going there and when I leave this time I’m changing my number and gonna get him back lmao of course it did not happen like that I ended up getting closer to him and when I left in Oct I started crying!!!! which is a cause for alarm to me I’m like omfg what’s going on nope this isn’t me, so we talked talked and talked until I went out there in Feb so this last trip I went by myself which was soooo much better and I met his family and it validated everything we been feeling prior, on V day we decided we wanted to get married and I’m now starting the K1 process, I just can’t believe it I never been in love and use to associate it with being stupid and silly and it's really happening to me all my friends laugh at me because I’m soo not that lovey dovey chick but idk i mean look at me I just wrote a whole darn book when I was only asked one question smdh! uggggggh lol

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.